www.hurghadaresidentsassociation.com

It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: PYRAMIDS BEACH, Information Advice & Latest News
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:55 am 

i am taking a place on the 2nd floor as had no option as there was only a 3 bed on the 3rd floor still for sale but was a extra £15,000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:40 pm 

A video of J and K blocks, the views from even the first floor are good, apologies for the wind noise again, I thought I was blocking the mic but it was the wrong one :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwbOB529sYc

More to follow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:04 pm 

nice place this will be when completed, love the SEA VIEWS. cheap and cheerfull,will cost a fortune when completed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 am 

Great video Neil, I think you are deffinatly getting better with your camera! Thank you. These all help to keep the dream alive. It is really starting to take shape and I am geting excited!!! Can't believe the views even from the first floor. last time we were looking at a brick wall virtually.
We are thinking of going over in oct/nov for a weeks break and thinking of staying next door at the Oasis resort. It will be nice to see foer ourselves. Is anyone else thinking of going over later this year

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:17 pm 

Here is another video inside block L this has the 3 beds at the front and the views are fantastic, this one isn't as good as there is a bit of wind noise, apologies :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJVV-jcx0Bw

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:13 pm 

RivermeadGlobal wrote:
Here is another video inside block L this has the 3 beds at the front and the views are fantastic, this one isn't as good as there is a bit of wind noise, apologies :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJVV-jcx0Bw

Hi Neil,
Thanks for the update. I saw this last night, wonderful view. The dream is getting brighter again cant wait. Thank you sooooo much for all your help.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:16 pm 

tonskey79 wrote:
Great video Neil, I think you are deffinatly getting better with your camera! Thank you. These all help to keep the dream alive. It is really starting to take shape and I am geting excited!!! Can't believe the views even from the first floor. last time we were looking at a brick wall virtually.
We are thinking of going over in oct/nov for a weeks break and thinking of staying next door at the Oasis resort. It will be nice to see foer ourselves. Is anyone else thinking of going over later this year

Hi tonsky79, I'm going over in September, really looking forward to it now, I'll take my little Flip camera for a video picture, won't be as good as Neils though, :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:37 pm 

Scubamog wrote:
tonskey79 wrote:

Hi tonsky79, I'm going over in September, really looking forward to it now, I'll take my little Flip camera for a video picture, won't be as good as Neils though, :lol:

I mentioned your changes and he said he had to get the architect in to check as the walls had been built, but I aksed him to contact you either way, and will chase him again now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:54 pm 

Here are some stills from the balconies showing the views.

Attachment:
CIMG3744.jpg
CIMG3744.jpg [ 144.75 KiB | Viewed 5266 times ]

Attachment:
CIMG3741.jpg
CIMG3741.jpg [ 206.5 KiB | Viewed 5266 times ]

Attachment:
CIMG3738.jpg
CIMG3738.jpg [ 228.45 KiB | Viewed 5266 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:36 pm 

RivermeadGlobal wrote:
I mentioned your changes and he said he had to get the architect in to check as the walls had been built, but I aksed him to contact you either way, and will chase him again now.

Hi Neil,
Can't understand what his problem is, he sent the plan with the second bathroom to me, does this mean he is going back on this. The query you and I were discussing was could the kitchen be changed so I wouldn't loose so much space in the main room which does not effect the walls.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:04 am 

Hi

Now that they seem to be bricking up the rooms would it be possible to get the measurements of the individual room sizes for the 3 bedroom in particular for my information. I know the end is still a long way off but I am particularly interested in the size of the Longe/kitchen area.

Not sure if you would have this info Neil ??

Regards

Ian

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:13 pm 

yeoman wrote:
Hi

Now that they seem to be bricking up the rooms would it be possible to get the measurements of the individual room sizes for the 3 bedroom in particular for my information. I know the end is still a long way off but I am particularly interested in the size of the Longe/kitchen area.

Not sure if you would have this info Neil ??

Regards

Ian

Hi Ian, I don't sorry but I am back out there in June so will take a tape measure and if I get chance will measure it for you :D

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:41 am 

Thanks Neil that would be great, as at some point I want to start thinking about furniture and the size of the rooms will be a great help, in particular the lounge. Once again thanks for everything you are doing for us !!

Ian

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:23 am 

Great Video Neil and usual excellent commentary.
In relation to the J & K blocks where is my apartment K002 is it on the left or right, and were you taking the video from the front or back? I'm assuming they are building the middle leg first (I find plans very confusing as you can see) ha ha.... The Oasis resort looks very close so I may be looking at it wrongly.
Also Neil can you tell me if the ground floor apts will have access to the pool area without using the corridors and also whether there will be disabled access in as well as steps from the ground.
Would there be any chance of you mentioning HEATING THE POOL...my bits are shriveled enough thank you !!
Thanks for the fantastic work you are doing Neil.
Sue

Last edited by CELF on Fri May 13, 2011 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
addition

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:07 am 

CELF wrote:
In relation to the J & K blocks where is my apartment K002 is it on the left or right, and were you taking the video from the front or back? I'm assuming they are building the middle leg first (I find plans very confusing as you can see) ha ha.... The Oasis resort looks very close so I may be looking at it wrongly.
Also Neil can you tell me if the ground floor apts will have access to the pool area without using the corridors and also whether there will be disabled access in as well as steps from the ground.
Would there be any chance of you mentioning HEATING THE POOL...my bits are shriveled enough thank you !!
Sue

he went in from next to where my apartment will be i was on the 4th floor k401 but now have moved down to k201 your apartment is at the back of me koo2 but on the 1st floor i think

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:16 am 

CELF wrote:
Sue

hi Sue,
I've looked at the floor plan from El Riads web site. If it is still the same layout, K002 is on the right just under a third of the way down as you look from the front of the building and 002 is the ground. Your right though it does look close, I'm wondering how much garden/pool space there will be between buildings.
Still it's all moving forward, all thanks to Neil
Carol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:15 pm 

Hi All,
First to intro myself ,i am David White and have bought before in Egypt and sold , due to work commitments in turkey, (have worked there for last 10yrs).We now are looking for a retirement apartment in Hurghada.
I have recently been directed by an estate agency about purchasing in PB hopefully on the third floor.
Can any of you guys give me any info on the build before i put pen to paper.
David

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:24 pm 

Hi David, I wouldn't sign anything yet as no other estate agency will have correct floor plans, there is only ourselves and El Riad that have the new plans, apartments have been added together to make bigger apartments and many have been allocated or sold and again we are the only ones with this information. So the plans you have looked at maybe wrong and apartments not available, there are also other issues going on at the moment so I would hold fire just for now, but please don't dismiss it as it will all be sorted very soon and it will be a great place to buy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:41 pm 

Fine thank you Neil although i am in a bit of a quandary now as what to do, if the agents i am going through have not the up to date information .
I have not payed any moneys yet, this mainly because they have been very slow in giving me information
on the D.D but there again if they do not have the new plans i can understand now why.
So do you feel i should come onboard with el -riad or yourself i had chosen an 3 bed in c block 3srd floor and was going to pay in full.
all the best
David

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:25 pm 

B525252 wrote:
Fine thank you Neil although i am in a bit of a quandary now as what to do, if the agents i am going through have not the up to date information .
I have not payed any moneys yet, this mainly because they have been very slow in giving me information
on the D.D but there again if they do not have the new plans i can understand now why.
So do you feel i should come onboard with el -riad or yourself i had chosen an 3 bed in c block 3srd floor and was going to pay in full.
all the best
David

David,

Are you sure you have the right development, this is Pyramids Beach and there are no 3 beds in block C and there have never been any? I also wouldn't recommend paying in full, I would go back to your agent and ask for clarification on the development they are trying to sell you and if it is Pyramids Beach then I have no idea what they are selling you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:54 pm 

Hi Neil ,
Have sent them an email to explain what is going on as it was def block c 3rd floor, pyramids beach.
HAVE ALSO TOLD THEM I WOULD BE SENDING THEIR CONTRACT BACK UN SIGNED!
Like i say its been over 10 yrs since we first purchased in egypt and things seem to have changed so much .
Thank you for the advice you have saved me from a great loss.
Could i deal with your company or should i go strait to el-riad.All wish wish to do is spend time in the sun now.
All the info i need is what apartments are left ,and D.D .
Again thank you
David

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 am 

Hi David,

Can you please tell me who this agent was, you can call me or email if you don't want to put it on the forum because these people need stopping before someone does sign a contract and loose a lot of money. If you email I can reply with a list of available apartments, I can't give out the due diligence report as it has been paid for by the solicitors and other investors, you need to instruct the solicitors to represent you for your purchase. We would recommend you use an independent solicitor for your purchase to stop you getting into the same trouble others have and we can recommend a solicitor for you that has carried out the full due diligence on this development. If you want to use an agent, yes we can work with you, if you would like to go direct to El Riad you can, you are the customer the choice is yours.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:16 pm 

Thank you Neil ,
I do not think the agent i was using had the correct or up to date unit identity codes,but with all the disruption in Egypt i feel all agents have been thrown into chaos,so no one knows whats going on with this lovely project.
The brochure i have also states that the swimming pool was to be a rental pool ,is this still the case neil?.
Yes i will pm my e-mail address to you as i would like an up to date list of available apartments,we are only interested in 3 bedroom apartment.
Again i cannot thank you enough for your advice and if you could recommend a good solicitor i will be in your debt . David and June White.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:47 pm 

Hi David, the units have never been that mixed up so ideally I would like to know so I can let them know before they inadvertently sell something that is wrong, if they don't know they may carry on. As for the rental pool, it's nothing to do with the swimming pool, the rental pool is where all apartments that people want to let out are grouped together and rented out. At the moment there isn't going to be a rental pool.

My colleague Tom is going to email you some details as I am going to be out of the office for a couple of days.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:49 pm 

As of today Pyramids Beach is no longer in the hands of El Riad or Yasser. This is great news and everyone with an interest in Pyramids Beach will be contacted over the coming weeks.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:19 pm 

Hello all on this forum,
My name is David and for a number of years have lived in Turkey where i worked for many years. Prior to this we bought and owned a villa in Hurghada which we sold on.
We have been looking at buying an 3 bedroom apartment on the Pyramid Beach development and very nearly lost all thanks to not doing our homework.
Without the help of Neil and Tom at RIVERMEAD GLOBAL we would of been thousand of pounds out of pocket.
Myself and my wife June (both retired now)cannot thank Neil and his team for their devoted attention in accommodating all our needs and requirements.
We have never been one for forums, but feel after reading some of these negative posts we should pledge our support for someone who has helped us.
David and June White

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:49 pm 

Here we go, more excusses, this development has not moved on since last May 2010. Perhaps the odd brick or two. As for the owners being relocated, does this include all the ones that had their apartments broken into and all their belongings stolen. Along with their apartments resold....and you are dealing with these people. Talk about sticking together......what goes around comes around.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:25 pm 

Surely this post was not written by a lawyer? Did you ever play for Man Utd?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:24 am 

These official posts are giving legal advice.

If owners wish to persist on this development with fraudulent developers on illegally bought land, then obviously you are not and will not listen to valuable information. The onus will be on yourselves to find the legal way out of a poor decision to purchase.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:31 pm 

Hello all,
Has anyone any news on Pyramid Beach yet, as we are hoping to acquire an apartment here .
Many T hanks
David and June

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:03 am 

If you would like to join a new facebook page to complement this forum and take the message about these crooks further click on this link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 94&sk=wall

Moderators, there will be a link back to this forum to get more people on here I think the word needs spreading about these crooks, if you have noticed all the same sad individuals are on numerous facebook pages and as soon as someone questions them they attack like a pack of dogs. It is time for the hard working, honest investors to start letting the world know how these crooks operate.

Regards

MagnumPI

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:02 pm 

is there any new info on mohamed and pyramids beach

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:45 pm 

Hi Jermey, I'm just leaving Hurghada tonight and everything has broken down with Mohamed, Yasser and El Riad. I have had meetings with all people connected with El Riad and they got Yasser and Mohamed on the phone as I told them either things get sorted this week or it's legal action.

Mohamed and Yasser and Samy Omar their solicitor all claim to own Pyramids Beach and we sat for over 6 hours a day trying to find a resolution. The end point is they don't want to work with each other to resolve the issues so unless this is overcome nothing will happen.

Therefore my next action is to initiate a mass legal action against ALL parties involved not just Mohamed and Yasser. I need a few days to collect my thoughts and proceed.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:42 am 

WARNING DO NOT DO ANYTHING ON PYRAMIDS BEACH AT THIS TIME IT IS A VERY UNSAFE PROJECT.

As most people are aware in conjunction with SNR Dentons in Cairo, I have been trying to get El Riad to provide a solution for all investors left with no property after numerous fraudulent acts by many parties.

A full due diligence has been carried out on Pyramids Beach and although one of El Riads cleaner developments, there were still some outstanding issues which the solicitors wanted resolving over 18 months ago.

As nothing has happened I went to Egypt this past week to give all involved an ultimatum to show me commitment and plans to show they were serious in moving Pyramids Beach forward and settling all foreign investors. Some people think we have been siding with Mohamed/Yasser/El Riad during the past years which if they knew the truth would realise this is far from the truth. Work has been ongoing to protect investors going forward which involved changes to documents to put people swapping/buying on Pyramids Beach in a stronger position.

This week was to see how committed these people were to resolving the points raised by the solicitors and saving themselves from jail. Their response on the solicitors was that they were being difficult asking for these documents and holding up the money being sent over. On the actual development, Yasser Ibrahim, Mohamed Hussein say they own it, and the solicitor Samy Omar says he actually the only the person that can do anything with Pyramids Beach.

To cut a long story short, they were given until I flew home last night to prove to me they were committed to getting the development built and resolving all outstanding issues, plus committed to me and showed some respect in the work I was doing and would be doing. Nothing was shown except they couldn't even agree between themselves who owned what, never mind who was authorised to build it or how were they going to get it built.

I have left the door open for whoever has original paperwork to show legal ownership to speak to the solicitors and show the documents, then discuss my plan on getting the project built, legally and safely and removing all possibilities for further fraud/messing around to happen. You will see a sign being but up on the development stating Enjoy Red Sea/Mohamed Hussein owns it, unless he produces the original documents and they are verified by the solicitors this sign is worthless and I urge everyone to do nothing on Pyramids Beach until I can confirm legal ownership.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:50 am 

You may see this sign going up on Pyramids Beach, perimeter fence and new guards it all means nothing because they have refused to provide the correct documentation for the solicitors. It is another attempt to play games.

PLEASE HEED THIS WARNING I HAVE SPENT OVER 4 YEARS LEARNING EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. UNTIL NOW THEY HAVE NOT PROVIDED MYSELF OR THE SOLICITORS WITH ANY GUARANTEES OF WANTING TO RESOLVE THE SITUATION LEGALLY.

Attachment:
photo-2.JPG
photo-2.JPG [ 389.4 KiB | Viewed 4699 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:34 am 

with work starting again on lb is there any news of any thing starting on pb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:40 am 

jeremybright wrote:
with work starting again on lb is there any news of any thing starting on pb

So he keeps saying Jeremy, but as usual words are cheap and unless something happens very soon if he thinks he has problems now, he has a lot more coming.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 am 

hi Neil did you have chance to find out if work will start again when you was over this week

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:35 am 

jeremybright wrote:
hi Neil did you have chance to find out if work will start again when you was over this week

Hi Jeremy, Mohamed and I have fallen out because he doesn't like me threatening him. There has been a lot going on within El Riad over the past few weeks, which I can't write about just yet, but there may be some light at the end of the tunnel, I have an email ready to send out to ALL Pyramids Beach investors either buying direct, through One Stop or swapping over and it will be going out within the week once I have some further information.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:24 pm 

RivermeadGlobal wrote:
jeremybright wrote:

Hi Jeremy, Mohamed and I have fallen out because he doesn't like me threatening him. There has been a lot going on within El Riad over the past few weeks, which I can't write about just yet, but there may be some light at the end of the tunnel, I have an email ready to send out to ALL Pyramids Beach investors either buying direct, through One Stop or swapping over and it will be going out within the week once I have some further information.

thanks Neil i will hold my breath once again

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:19 pm 

chezpc03 wrote:
Hi Neil,

I am new to the group but have purchased in Pyramids 2 do yoiu have any info on this development.

Many thanks
Paul

H Paul, I think you wrote this before emailing me. As per emails send me the info and I will look into it for you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:56 pm 

had a walk around pyramids beach today its a ghost town there is not even a man looking after the place

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:03 am 

any news any one can tell me from hra about pyramids beach will be good as i am not in on your updates

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:22 pm 

there is talk of work starting again if any one has any photos it will be good to share them on hra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:40 pm 

jeremybright wrote:
there is talk of work starting again if any one has any photos it will be good to share them on hra

well i am over my self and the place has not changed and no work is going on

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:12 pm 

Some photos of work starting on Pyramids Beach, how long it continues is in the hands of Mohamed but I hope he does the right thing this time and keeps it going.

Attachment:
Pyramids Beach Day 2 (6)_001.jpg
Pyramids Beach Day 2 (6)_001.jpg [ 260.58 KiB | Viewed 4178 times ]

Attachment:
Pyramids Beach Day 2 (8)_001.jpg
Pyramids Beach Day 2 (8)_001.jpg [ 287.92 KiB | Viewed 4178 times ]

Attachment:
Pyramids Beach Day 2 (9)_001.jpg
Pyramids Beach Day 2 (9)_001.jpg [ 252.45 KiB | Viewed 4178 times ]

Attachment:
Pyramids Beach Day 2 (4)_001.jpg
Pyramids Beach Day 2 (4)_001.jpg [ 277.23 KiB | Viewed 4178 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:13 pm 

Attachment:
Pyramids Day 3 (14)_001.jpg
Pyramids Day 3 (14)_001.jpg [ 281.89 KiB | Viewed 4178 times ]

Attachment:
Pyramids Day 3 (6)_001.jpg
Pyramids Day 3 (6)_001.jpg [ 300.9 KiB | Viewed 4178 times ]

Attachment:
Pyramids Day 3 (4)_001.jpg
Pyramids Day 3 (4)_001.jpg [ 198.34 KiB | Viewed 4178 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:42 pm 

Some new photos from Mohamed

Attachment:
IMG_0669.JPG
IMG_0669.JPG [ 222.08 KiB | Viewed 4163 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_0678.JPG
IMG_0678.JPG [ 225.7 KiB | Viewed 4163 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_0677.JPG
IMG_0677.JPG [ 232.96 KiB | Viewed 4163 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_0668.JPG
IMG_0668.JPG [ 215.77 KiB | Viewed 4163 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_0665.JPG
IMG_0665.JPG [ 204.55 KiB | Viewed 4163 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:50 pm 

Hi Neil is the 20% you talk about on all of pyramids beach or just phase 1 or just the part they are working on now that you are doing to swap over to as I just want to try to work out in my head a time frame thanks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:20 am 

jeremybright wrote:
Hi Neil is the 20% you talk about on all of pyramids beach or just phase 1 or just the part they are working on now that you are doing to swap over to as I just want to try to work out in my head a time frame thanks

Hi Jeremy, as per my email to you it is 20% of the first phase which is 8 blocks and Mohamed put forward a plan to us, I think a bit unrealistic in a month but I was pleased to see they actually had a plan and was talking to the site engineer (I have put the plan on the members area as there are still certain parties trying to derail everything for their own gain and couldn't care less if you all get something as long as they can get more money). It's shame as they are portraying themselves as trying to help when in fact the only people they want to help are themselves to your money, just like it has been since day 1, but some people are blinded by lies.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next