www.hurghadaresidentsassociation.com

It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: One-Stop Construction Customers
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:52 pm 

I have been approached by a number of One-Stop Construction customers who are worried about the lack of communication from One-Stop. I have suggested I start a new thread so you can all contact each other and as we did with WWD customers form a bigger group to take action if required. I have spoken to Mohamed (El Riad) reference their side of the story seeing as no-one seems able to speak to One-Stop, he says they have officially signed a number of contracts and had the money for these sent through to themselves. The issue seems to be a number of contracts issued that have not been authorised by them and therefore they cannot recognise the sale as they have not been involved or had any monies sent through.

I do not know what has happened as the last time I had any dealings with One-Stop it was Garry and Elizabeth Waddington, I believe they have now gone, Mohamed has said he will email a list showing apartments they have authorised and an accounts breakdown showing what has been sold officially how much this equates to and how much they have had. I would say dig out your contracts and have a look at the signature page, who has signed it and is there an El Riad stamp on it.

I have taken some phone calls but to be honest I don't really know much more than you do, but I will discuss with Mohamed and see what can be done, he did say he wasn't going to take the headache away from One-Stop by acknowledging all sales and those clients need to go back to One-Stop for their monies. If anyone from One-Stop is on this forum please feel free to post your side of the story, this is an unbiased forum and we welcome input from all parties.

I am slightly concerned that no-one seems to be able to contact One-Stop it just feels like, Sigma/WWD/Regency all over again.

Post subject: Re: One-Stop Construction Customers
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:17 pm 

I would like to here from people like me who were sold property on pyramid beach by garry waddington , elizabeth waddington,gary swales,and adam swales .The phone keeps ringing no answer .would like peoples input and a way forward on obtaining the money back from these people.email dw888@hotmail.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:42 pm 

davidwilliams wrote:
I would like to here from people like me who were sold property on pyramid beach by garry waddington , elizabeth waddington,gary swales,and adam swales .The phone keeps ringing no answer .would like peoples input and a way forward on obtaining the money back from these people.email dw888@hotmail.co.uk

trading standards rotherham have gone to 123 wellgate rotherham where onestop overseas properties did work from] no one their, done a runner ,A firm called law ltd does anybody know anythink about them and a company called magna overseas properties offering properties on pyramid 2 address a06 temple road magna park rotherham said pyramid 2 would be completed in 2 years 2012 I put my name down pyramid 2 in 2007 september with onestop overseas properties apartment 130 first floor 46sqm £16,300 but change to pyramid beach[quote]

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:57 am 

After receiving a 6 page letter from LAW Ltd, a few of us have been doing some investigations and have found some very interesting links between One-Stop Overseas Properties Ltd, Overseas Management Solutions Ltd and Magna Overseas Properties Ltd. Clients of LAW Ltd that were supposed to have been buying on Pearl Vista, Aquarius Pearl, Pyramids Beach have been told to contact Magna OP to switch to Pyramids 2 (El Nour Plaza) the development initially promoted by One-Stop OP, owned by Gary Swales and Gary Waddington.

One-Stop OP then have a falling out with Pyramids 2 and moved their clients to Pyramids Beach, no doubt doing a deal with the Pyramids Beach builders El Riad to take a hit on any money passed to the Pyramids 2 builder and paying the final amounts to El Riad.

One-Stop OP have now fallen out with Pyramids Beach, it seems any clients that have were initially Pyramids 2 clients and have paid 75-90% of their money have been left to fend for themselves. The Pyramids Beach clients that still have 60% to pay have been contacted to move to Pyramids 2 (El Nour Plaza), and go through Magna OP.

So clients with plenty of money to be taken off them have been contacted to move back to the initial development being promoted by One-Stop OP by LAW Ltd, while clients with not much to pay have been ignored :?:

So who are behind all these companies :?

One-Stop Overseas Properties Ltd - Gary Swales.

Overseas Management Solutions Ltd - Set up to carry out the maintenance on Pyramids Beach and no doubt trying to take over Pyramids 2 (El Nour Plaza) as part of any deal done to get more money off us poor investors. Gary Swales and Darren Heppenstall.

Magna Overseas Properties Ltd - Set up in Feb 2010, it seems this has been set up to administer moving us with 60% to pay to Pyramids 2 (El Nour Plaza) as recommended by LAW Ltd. Darren Heppenstall, G Cowan.

Law Ltd - Law firm responsible for carrying out the due diligence and drafting contracts on several developments that have gone wrong including Pyramids Beach for One-Stop OC. Philip Morris

I have highlighted in red the links between all these companies and what seem like scams to take more money off us, please use the links below to back up my findings.

One-Stop Overseas Properties Ltd - http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/o ... properties (accounts overdue)

Overseas Management Solutions Ltd - http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/o ... -solutions

Magna Overseas Properties Ltd -
Attachment:
img046.jpg
img046.jpg [ 651.84 KiB | Viewed 6758 times ]

Law Ltd - This letter states the negotiations were held late 2009, yet Magna was only set up in Feb 2010, they had no prior knowledge of this development, yet Darren Heppenstall (Magna OP Ltd) was in partnership with Gary Swales (OSOP Ltd and OMS Ltd) that initially dealt with Pyramids 2 now known as El Nour Plaza :?: :?: :?:
Attachment:
letter to ER clients 16.03.10- MAGNA.doc [94.5 KiB]
Downloaded 203 times

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:21 am 

If there are any One Stop Construction clients reading this forum that have not received a property after paying them please contact info@rivermeadglobal.com if you bought after Feb 2009 please contact ASAP.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:32 pm 

I have been away for sometime yet I have been keeping an eye on Mr Swales and Mr Waddington and their attempts to wriggle their way out of trouble. My previous postings/findings showed how they were connected to other parties involved in their scam before they vanished, at that time Mr Waddington and Mr Swales had fallen out, Mr Waddington had left his wife and moved in with some lady in Hurghada and left One Stop.

So One Stop fails to sell enough properties, they can't keep to their side of the contract with El Riad and pay the monthly sums of money, so what do they do? They close their office and switch their phones off, leaving all their clients stranded with no idea what was going on, some contacted the trading standards, some contacted the police. Mr Swales and others were arrested and questioned, now released from bail but not acquitted as the investigation is still ongoing.

El Riad at this time have been found to be as bad as One Stop and the other partners they worked with and Mr Yasser Ibrahim was arrested, bailed and absconded to Cairo, Mr Waddington must have thought he could return to continue with the scam and blame others for their fraudulent ways. What better than jumping on the bandwagon of being fooled by El Riad, but it doesn't answer the question of where has all the money gone that was paid to One Stop. Having seen on another forum where a translation of a court document has been posted, they only paid 5.2mle roughly £570,000, if you take an average 40% payment as £10,000 this is only 57 apartments, yet One Stop have taken more than the 40% payments and on some 100% so it will probably bring it down to say 30 apartments worth of money. On the same document they claim to have a contract to buy 570 units, where are they going to get the money to pay for 570 apartments, because I doubt people will be stupid enough to hand more money over to them?

Maybe this is why they couldn't keep to their side of the contract, they didn't have the money to pay so they just vanished, but now El Riad have been arrested, they think they can come and just take the project without paying for it. As again stated on this document, that is exactly what they want the courts to do, they want to be given the land, nice tactics really and they are stating to be doing all the fighting for their clients, come on; they can see pound signs and that's it.

Now unable to convince people themselves because it has been publicised all over the internet about how bad they are and even on this forum there is a message from the UK police, they have enlisted the help of a pawn who seems to flit from camp to camp like a butterfly. Mr Alan Cockayne who I believe was an agent for One Stop Construction is now fighting on their behalf, I wonder how much he has been promised to be paid if he succeeds in removing all One Stop Constructions opposition? I did a little company check on Mr Alan Cockayne and it appears his business is in a little bit of financial trouble click here for the report http://companycheck.co.uk/company/05304833 I bet a pay off from his now good friends Mr Waddington and Mr Swales will help him out a lot.

I will continue to investigate all parties involved and will post more findings very soon

Regards

MagnumPI

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:05 am 

I have been very busy over the past few days linking together many of the parties involved in taking your money and their past business interests to see if they have a track record in taking money and folding companies. Moderators, I have taken on board your comments about posts and I have linked to verified information to back up all my findings, if I have written anything inappropriate please let me know.

Gary Swales - http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/907873304 - 3 dissolved companies and 3 under action to be struck off at companies house.

One Stop ******** Properties Ltd - http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/9c7e4 ... ompdetails - http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/o ... properties

Alias Smith and Swales Ltd - http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/9c7e4 ... ompdetails - http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/a ... and-swales

******** Management Solutions - http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/9c7e4 ... ompdetails - http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/o ... -solutions

Gary Waddington - http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/907853352 - 4 dissolved companies and connected to at least one of the above under action to be dissolved.

These two are then connected to various people in their numerous dissolved companies, if you click on the names of the people connected you will find dissolved company after dissolved company, from car sales, to other property companies. between all the people involved with the two individuals above there are over 10 dissolved companies and 1 in liquidation.

One of the companies that was set up to prolong the scam and one which Mr Phillip Morris (the well know solicitor who I believe is no longer practising) directed people to under the direction of One Stop ******** was Magna ******** Properties Ltd. This I believe is the same solicitor who Mr Alan Cockayne on other property forums told people to use as he was a good guy?

It is under action to be struck off - http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/m ... properties

This information is out in the public domain so moderators I have not breached any terms and conditions, I have only provided those that are being strung along by these people the real information about who they are dealing with. If I have breached any rules please remove the offending information.

I could go on and provide damaging information on all these people however, I feel there is enough here for people to make an informed decision. If anyone wants to discuss further off piste then please PM me.

Regards

MagnumPI

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:03 am 

If you would like to join a new facebook page to complement this forum and take the message about these crooks further click on this link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 94&sk=wall

Moderators, there will be a link back to this forum to get more people on here I think the word needs spreading about these crooks, if you have noticed all the same sad individuals are on numerous facebook pages and as soon as someone questions them they attack like a pack of dogs. It is time for the hard working, honest investors to start letting the world know how these crooks operate.

Regards

MagnumPI

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:25 pm 

Hi Neil, further to our phone call I will send you all the comments posted by Alan Cockayne I am thinking he has set a security on the Facebook page so you can not see his posts.

I will share with everyone else my thoughts on the company One Stop as I respect you saying you can't do anything at the moment with this company.

To let everyone know my thoughts are this company are trying to get money out of El Riad to drop the court cases, even though El Riad have offered to allow all the companies clients to continue if they have a signed contract from El Riad after Feb 2009. If before this date El Riad must honour if One Stop had paid the correct money, One Stop have said they only paid the deposit in Feb 2009 and only a further 440,000le since that date, it is now April 2012 so they have paid no money in over 3 years. The problem One Stop have is that they sold properites after this date and signed the contracts without El Riad and took a lot of money which they will have to pay back, over 2 million British pounds has been given to One Stop where is this money.

If One Stop investors want their properties they need to ask One Stop to show they still have this money and if not what have they done with it and if El Riad are offering to continue to give the apartments to One Stop investors and One Stop have no money who would you want to be with. Email el_riad_agency@yahoo.com if you want you want to ask any questions

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 pm 

If anyone has any questions about One Stop can I ask you to refer to the post by DC Froggett and not to contact me

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=161

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:23 am 

This is a message to Mr Alan Cockayne or whoever reads this forum on his behalf, and I am posting under my own name unlike Mr Cockayne who as everyone knows has had so many names on forums and Facebook he has probably forgotten his own name.

I'm not a big Facebook fan so I'm not quite sure how it works however I see you have somehow managed to set your pages so I can't read your posts but I can read everyone else's, why would you do that? What's the matter are you scared? I have now had all your posts emailed to me, and as you keep stating (knowing I couldn't read them) you want me to sue you and take you to court, well it will be my pleasure.

As for your latest post about the posts being entered on here under MagnumPI ("the criminal prosecution services in Hurghada find these statements offensive against an Egyptian operating company and I will be detained on my next visit") is ridiculous and is obviously you once again trying to BIG yourself up among your couple of followers. All that information if you read it is available on public websites and unless I have read it wrong all looks to be legitimate. If not please let me or one of the moderators know and we will remove it.

I have also made arrangements with my solicitor to visit the police on my next visit and hand over all the information I have and this now includes all your Facebook comments where you state to be operating at government level, with London TDA, the Red Sea Governor etc... I wonder if the TDA in Cairo have heard of you? I will have to ask them.

I have up to now refrained from getting into this time consuming tit for tat however, reading your comments about being a "Captain of Construction", and as mentioned above "Operating at Government Level" I think you need bringing back down to earth. As for me not listening to you for over 3 years, or is 2 1/2 years, oh no on another post 2 years, I can find many posts as late as 2010 where you under another one of your aliases telling people to contact me as I was doing the right thing, I even have emails off you saying the same.

As for intercepting an email where I said I was going to be paid when people swapped is libellous (so I hope you have the email) because the only remuneration I was supposed (I say supposed because I haven't actually received anything to cover my time or expenses, so still doing it all for free, which is what the email referred to, so nothing about being paid when people move) to be receiving was to cover my expenses and time in updating Lotus Breeze clients as I do run a business and not a charity (although it does feel like it at the moment) and as I had no involvement in Lotus Breeze until Mohamed asked me to update all Kash Ijaz's clients (No More Hotels) I told him he would need to cover those expenses because I had already worked for free for over 4 years on the Desert Pearl fiasco and I would continue for free as I had sold a couple of those apartments and as an agent with integrity I saw it as my job to do so. Even though most of the people I am helping bought from other agents like yourself, and I believe you sold some on Lotus Breeze as well.

So far from the "working for El Riad you seem to want people to believe" the only people I was concerned about were the investors who after their agent ditched them had no-one to speak to and were left out in the cold. Granted I should have just said no, I wonI't do it but that is punishing people that have already been through hell and back. At least if I had said, no you and Kash wouldn't have the chance of trying to pin your mistakes on me.

I could go on and show all your posts as utter rubbish, lies and trumpet blowing but I have better things to be doing with my time, so go on tell everyone how wrong I am but read this for a last comment.

You, Garry, Kash and whoever else all slate me for being an El Riad sympathiser, supporter, working for them, I'm stupid, gullible etc... etc... Agree?

Who is it that paid all the money over to El Riad and continued to pay it even though they knew there were problems? I have been working on a solution for over 4 years and not one penny has been paid to El Riad/Yasser or Mohamed, even though there has been close to £100,000 sat in an account for many. many months. If I was working with El Riad/Yasser or Mohamed and being paid if they got some money don't you think I would have sent it over, just like Kash and Garry did? So I think you all need to think again before passing comment on me, and look at those around you because I'm certainly no sympathiser, supporter or friend of any of the parties involved.

So there is something to think about little Cockettes ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:28 am 

I would just like to say well done to Alan and o**c in putting Pyramids Beach in the hands of the court, and to all those in DP1 (you know who you are) blowing smoke up his backside take a look next door at DP2 and CSP. Yes that pile of bricks that is also in the hands of the court and has been for over 13 years now, and where lots of your fellow investors have no chance of getting their apartment because WWD and El Riad didn't do their homework or they did and just ignored that it had been sold twice. It is great gloating that you have an apartment and telling people to put a tenant in or a steel door on, these poor people don't have an apartment to put a tenant in or a steel door on.

I have had to listen to years of slagging off from you people when you have no idea what I have been doing, I've sat in meetings with Mohamed, Yasser, Samy Omar, o**c, plus many more and listened to the lies from all of them. You think I actually believed this crap, it made me angry having to actually meet with them, all of them?

From day 1 I have been working with the solicitors who strongly recommended not taking it to court because it could potentially be in the court for many, many years and cost thousands, just look at the DP2 and CSP case, all Mabrouk says is he doesn't care it can stay in court for ever unless he gets his money. I don't know the Egyptian legal system so I followed the advice of the experts and we sought a different resolution where all investors would be safe, hence taking so long, and as I mentioned above we are the only people that HAVEN'T sent money to El Riad because we didn't trust them.

It would take me all day to write what has been going on over the years, and it was all done to ensure the investors actually had something to enable them to get an apartment and ensure those apartments were built, with back up plans if the idiots tried messing around again. You have all just picked up on tit bits of information and tried to second guess what was happening, adding 2+2 and getting 10, then bad mouthing me because you put me in the boat as the others who have scammed money out of all of you, when in fact you were so wide of the mark.

All the people involved (that are given the full updates) are on the members forum and are kept updated on my true feelings on El Riad/Mohamed and Yasser and the progress from the solicitors. Obviously emails I sent out would end up in the wrong hands and they also read these forums so if I were to speak my mind in emails and open forums the relationship I have had to build up and the pretence I have had to live with for all these years would have been blown out of the water and everything we had been implementing would be finished.

Pyramids Beach was the last chance for all those on DP2 and CSP to get an apartment, and the deal that had been negotiated for them was very good and was because of the fact I had, had to endure the years of sitting in these meetings (many in the early hours of the morning when I really had better things to be doing with my time). Also to quell further untruths, no old contracts were being surrendered, do you think the largest law firm in Egypt would make such a schoolboy error?

As for o**c, obviously their own clients have their opinions on them, because they went to the trading standards and the police when they disappeared, another untruth being passed around that I went to the police. I didn't even know they had vanished until I started getting phone calls from their clients, that the office was closed and phone lines cut off (and you know this Garry/Garry, because we discussed in our last meeting and you admitted it was your own fault). Now they have taken court action against me, to shut me up and I wonder why? Just to let you know, I will be contesting this and giving the police and courts my own evidence (everything I have, contracts, emails, documents) and showing them what the solicitors and myself have been working on for all these years and how it was going to ensure not only WWD investors were going to get an apartment but also your investors who you let down when you vanished and they had to come to me for help.

So, Alan and o**c I do hope you have a plan of action to get the people from Desert Pearl 2, Coral Sea Pearl, Pearl Vista, Aquarius Pearl and of course your own Pyramids Beach clients an apartment because Pyramids Beach could now be the subject of court action for many, many years, and are you going to keep funding the fight for the next 10 years, because this is how many people I have been trying to help for all these years.

So for now as you can all read I can no longer have anything to do with Pyramids Beach, I do hope you say thank you to those that have potentially taken away your last chance of an apartment to make themselves feel important, and not forgetting try to make themselves a few more pounds off the back of you. Just to add I have never been a moderator on WWP forum and have myself been banned in the past, I am a moderator on here and continued to allow Alan to post his comments under his various aliases, he was stopped because he wouldn't give contact info when giving out information as a legal advisor and Admin wanted contact details in case there was any comeback.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:43 am 

I think some people need to read through these posts with a clear head and digest the points I'm making and think about it all while looking at the bigger picture and not just their own issues, because there are hundreds out there in a much worse position and some because of the people you are now congratulating.

Also now you know why I get so annoyed when I read these comments about me, because everything I have done for over the past 4 years has been to help get an apartment for those that have nothing and I have had to put up with your disgusting comments about me for years because you were quick to judge me when you don't know me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:24 pm 

If you are buying any development in Egypt please ensure you use a fully qualified and independent lawyer, because several developments currently being need to be checked thoroughly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:30 pm 

Of course anyone looking at this development you are recommended to carry out your own due diligence, as we would recommend when buying on any development anywhere in the world and use an independent solicitor. DO NOT use one recommended by the builder/developer, even if they are free/cheap, it's your hard earned money protect it!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:42 pm 

dont use this compony went to there office for them to sign my contract but the man who told me was going to be there never showed up so was a total wast of my time

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:17 pm 

Just a quick update for customers of One Stop Overseas Construction on both Pyramids 2/El Nour Plaza and Pyramids Beach Resort. On my last trip to Egypt in early December I met with the owner of Pyramids Estate who are building Pyramids 2/El Nour Plaza and he informed me he stopped work on this development for over 2 years as he was in a legal battle with One Stop. However, he told me he has since won this court case but he told Mr Waddington that he would still return the £200,000 (ish) of clients money as it wasn't his money, he says he has returned this by Mr Waddington passing on the owners he hasn't given it to him personally. I can't verify any of this, but because he won he said he had started work again and this I can verify, and he is working very fast on the project now, if you are involved with One Stop and this project I would say contact them and check for yourself.

We all know One Stop had a court case with El Riad as well, which El Riad kept saying they had won, as I don't trust a word of what they say I have been trying to find out for myself what happened. I have recently been informed by a lawyer in Hurghada that the case wasn't won or lost, it was cancelled due to One Stop not turning up twice to the court, apparently if you don't turn up once they give you a second chance, if you fail to turn up a second time the case is cancelled?

Again, if you are one of their customers I would suggest contacting Mr Waddington on egypt@onestop-overseas.com for both developments, or if you would like to see some of the One Stop staff and directors in person, then they will be in Doncaster Crown Court on the 24th March 2014, from 10am for around a week.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:25 pm 

I have had a message sent to me saying One Stop Overseas Construction have removed their Georgia projects from their website and Facebook Pages, anyone bought on any of these have any information? I am sure they have them with lots of agents, I wonder how they are feeling about this, any agents want to comment?

Sounds ominous, if they have tried removing all traces from their websites, and sounds familiar, Pyramids 2, Pyramids Beach!!

I hope it isn't going to be more trouble and it is just a website update or something, but removing all traces doesn't sound good.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:45 am 

Hi niel, Sabry the owner and developer (Raya developments ) of the Georgia residence and the new Georgia resort has given the marketing concessions to other agents so one stop was no longer the sole agent. we purchased through one stop and have taken the apt, gary was on site yesterday handing over a further 5 apts and is coming on site today to hand over a further 4, predominantly Italian purchases.
regards,
Steve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:57 am 

tibaqueen wrote:
Hi niel, Sabry the owner and developer (Raya developments ) of the Georgia residence and the new Georgia resort has given the marketing concessions to other agents so one stop was no longer the sole agent. we purchased through one stop and have taken the apt, gary was on site yesterday handing over a further 5 apts and is coming on site today to hand over a further 4, predominantly Italian purchases.
regards,
Steve

Hi Steve, thanks for the update and pleased to hear you got your apartment from the photos I have seen it looks like a good development? Is Sabry the lawyer Sabry Omar?

Good to see more projects being finished in the area, have you tried the Tiba cafe, Garry tells me they do some good food?

It is nice to see you back giving updates, I thought you had gone AWOL :)

Speak soon mate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:52 am 

Hi Niel, not seen gazzer for a while now and yes Tiba café food is very good. I don't think it is the same sabry you refer to as this sabry comes from sohag and another one of his projects is a hospital in sohag. Georgia residence came with the green ticket as will the Georgia resort, this next project is a dual hotel like complex linked together with bridges and a lazy river swimming pool, the start has been delayed for 4 months due to a gentlemens agreement between orascom and sabry regarding access for hgvs to the new school site. Steve

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:18 pm 

tibaqueen wrote:
Hi Niel, not seen gazzer for a while now and yes Tiba café food is very good. I don't think it is the same sabry you refer to as this sabry comes from sohag and another one of his projects is a hospital in sohag. Georgia residence came with the green ticket as will the Georgia resort, this next project is a dual hotel like complex linked together with bridges and a lazy river swimming pool, the start has been delayed for 4 months due to a gentlemens agreement between orascom and sabry regarding access for hgvs to the new school site. Steve

Hi Steve, thanks for the update again much appreciated. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more of your updates, speak soon mate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:50 pm 

I am starting 2016 Virus Free