www.hurghadaresidentsassociation.com

It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: This is the Topic for all victims of (Phillip Morris) PM LAW
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:12 pm 
Site Admin

This is the thread for all victims of Philip Morris: Legal Alliances Worldwide (PM LAW)

Post subject: Re: New Topic for all victims of (Phillip Morris) PM LAW
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:13 pm 

This is for all victims of Morris: (PM LAW)

If you bought on any of the Regency/Harris projects, or the various WWD projects- a group of victims are getting together in order to sue Morris. Already we have had a large response.

Please contact Peter at the following email address if you are interested in suing Morris, and trying to get your money back.

sueingmorris@hotmail.co.uk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:56 pm 
Site Admin

You may find this recent report interesting.

http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/midla ... -26642879/

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:42 am 

Morris has sank to new depths. I repeatedly asked him by mail and phone for proof of Due diligence. So he invoices me an extortionate amount for asking for this. This is conclusive proof he has never done any Due diligence so we must sue him. Email address to sue him sueingmorris@hotmail.co.uk All be warned to never accept a swap to any other development option by this lawyer, its just a delaying tactic. So please let us all join forces and sue him immediately. If we get at least 20 of us in a group I cannot see each of our cost going above £500

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:56 pm 

ska123 wrote:
Morris has sank to new depths. I repeatedly asked him by mail and phone for proof of Due diligence. So he invoices me an extortionate amount for asking for this. This is conclusive proof he has never done any Due diligence so we must sue him. Email address to sue him sueingmorris@hotmail.co.uk All be warned to never accept a swap to any other development option by this lawyer, its just a delaying tactic. So please let us all join forces and sue him immediately. If we get at least 20 of us in a group I cannot see each of our cost going above £500

It surely proofs his greed. Investors paid miminum 1500 sterling for DD. Investors are left empty handed. Investors were asked to pay extra for "trying to get things right". Investors are charged for proof of DD. This is not Egypt this is UK ! A democratic EU country. :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:41 am 

We need help of everyone to expose philip morris's lies. I have heard that there is negligence verdict due against him on Regency towers development by a group of investors pursuing him for negligence. Also on Regency continental a group had began pursuing him via his indemnity insurance. The news is that morris is coming up with all excuse to delay proceedings (possibly do a runner!!) he had been "sick" so the lawyers gave him till end of last week to respond he failed. Now the sick ness is travelling in his family. His brother is apparently on a life support machine and morris is in 'distress'. (All lies no doubt). This stops him from responding to negligence solicitors but is not stopping him trying to poach new business. We set up a dummy new client for him and he immediately phoned back to get new business, and this does not indicate a man in distress. Because of this excuse the negligence solicitors had to give him another month (till Feb 18) which is considerably delaying matters.
We are thinking of employing a private detective to expose his lies and nail him down.. Does any one know of any reliable private investigators ??

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:52 pm 

There is a new forum started in which masrlover is posting. It can be found at
http://nh715638b.forumotion.co.uk/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:42 pm 

Hi im new to this forum i bought in regency continetal 1 is any one else on in the same boat. i was in hurgada late last year and when i went to see what was happening to regency 1 a man there was trying to sell me my apartment. is there group for owners on here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:24 pm 

Anyone looking for Phillip Morris, it appears he is still in business and trying to move people to other developments, you may want to go to this presentation and meet him.

Dear,

We have received a request from AL-AHRAM FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT, the Egyptian Owners of the Pyramids 2 Resort, to extend an invitation to you on their behalf to attend a formal Presentation of this Resort starting at 12 noon on Saturday 16th April 2011 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel located at the National Exhibition Centre Birmingham. We have inserted the following link for this venue to assist you:-

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/hotel/bhxpw (to open the hyperlink right click on the link then click “open hyperlink”)

A summary of the Presentation is attached to the e-mail.

We are informed that the presentation will last for no more than about 90 minutes including questions.

We are informed that there is no charge for attending the Presentation and complimentary parking and refreshments will be provided at the venue.

Directions to the venue are on the hyperlink and we note that there is also a complimentary shuttle bus from Birmingham International Train Station.

If you would like to accept the invitation, please confirm by return e-mail and we will pass on your acceptance to the developer to reserve your booking place(s). We are informed that the closure date for accepting reservations will be 25th March 2011.

Yours faithfully,

Legal Alliances Worldwide
Solicitors
3-4
The Ash Lane Centre
Worcester Road
Kidderminster
DY10 1JR
United Kingdom

Branch SRA Nos 489940

Tel: 0044 (0)1562 756830
Fax: 0044 (0)1562 750908

This electronic message and any attachments contain information from Legal Alliances Worldwide Limited which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, dissemination, forwarding, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the number or email address above) immediately and delete all the material from your system.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:33 pm 

With the administrator permission I would like to place this message.

I have had a number of conversations with a contributor to this forum, in connections with some of the losses incurred by the prospective purchasers, The Legal Complain Services (LCS) and the advice provided by a Solicitor firm in connection with the purchases of properties.

This contributor was kind enough to provide me with the link to this forum and although there is not much info available, I am making contact with you due to the remarkable resemblance this case have in comparison some of my clients’ cases. These common elements are, a Solicitors firm, Ocean View Properties International Limited (OVP), or the like, late Sean Woodhall, (who sadly disappeared in a Brazilian light plane crash) Sale agents recommending solicitors firms, the county were they use to operate, or The Legal Complain Services (LCS). From the information this victim provided me with, the pattern followed prior to the lost of your monies is very similar, if not exactly the same to the pattern followed in our clients’ cases. Some names, locations, and figures may change, but the essence of the case remains the same.

We are a solicitors firm in London. Within our Alternative Dispute Resolutions department, we have a speciality in Professional Negligence claims with a foreign
element. We have ample experience in dealing with Group Action Claims (Multy-Parties) in connection with professional negligence cases.

If you would like to discuss the content of this email, please do not hesitate to contact me through the site email or private message facility. so that we can ascertain if we are able to assist you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:50 pm 

I have been tasked with looking into a company called Legal Alliances Worldwide in relation to property deals in Egypt. If you have had any dealings with or knowledge of this company please email me at philip.christie@westmercia.pnn.police.uk. Aletrnatively you can call me on 0300-333-3000 ask for extension 66015.

I am looking for information, I should stress that the investigation is at an early stage and no allegations have yet been proved.

Regards
Phil Christie
Detective Constbale 3260.
Wyre Forrest Criminal Investigation Department.

Post subject: Re: This is the Topic for all victims of (Phillip Morris) PM
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:56 pm 

Lots of us have been robbed by this criminal morris. He is still practicing and there is no justice for the victims. The police seems useless. Can anything be done to help us victims ??

Post subject: Re: This is the Topic for all victims of (Phillip Morris) PM
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:24 pm 

Clients of Philip Morris have received a letter from LAW, stating that due to a terminal illness within the family they have had to temporarily close their legal practice. They say that during this absence they have made arrangements for Mr Osman of Egypt Advocates to assist clients. Regarding signature validity procedures, as advised by LAW in May 2010, they forwarded contracts to Mr Osman notarised Power of Attorney.
However, apparantly LAW have requested confirmation that he had received the POA so that they could forward the original contract on to him. Despite several requests they have still not received confirmation from Mr Osman, therefore they refused to part with the original contract or
indeed make any payment to him.

LAW have therefore sent back to clients the original contract. To be fair they have also sent back the funds owed. They say that in the circumstances it is understandable clients may have lost faith in Mr Osman, though they also say that he has always dealt with other clients OK. LAW can only assume customers properties have "slipped through the net." They reassure those clients that there is no detrimental consequences to the fact that procedures have not yet been completed and that those who wish should still be able to proceed.

Would anyone really want to proceed after all this time wasted?

Denneis Irwin.