www.hurghadaresidentsassociation.com

It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:25 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sunset Pearl & Riviera Gardens information and advice
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:54 pm 

As these developments were sold by WWD and buyers have also handed over money for furniture packs i thought it would be good to include them in this forum. I know because of the circumstances you have all got something in common and can all help each other.

Luckily Sunset and Riviera Gardens seem to be moving forward and Pyramisa acting much more professionally than others, this has had a positive affect on them as their good name has been left intact!!

Hello Sunset and Riviera Garden owners :D

Post subject: Re: Sunset and Red Sea Riviera
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 pm 

Just want to say thanks Neil for all your hard work and good luck to all the others on the other developments.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:51 pm 
Same here, thanks for info and help Neil, i have B210 at Sunset and would like to hear from anyone else who has a place at Sunset as its good to know whats going on.
Also thanks for the pics, i was there for snagging on 15th June and they must have been going flat out with the turf!
My email- ken.roach@tiscali.co.uk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:47 pm 

Hi Paco,
I purchased D102 and was pleasantly surprised during my snagging visit.
it is good to hear & sea the development coming on strong and can't wait to visit for a well deserved relaxing holiday when all is complete. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:39 pm 
Hello guys

I would also like to sing the praises of neil who works night and day to help and assist us all, or is it that he cant sleep cos the Egyptian Mafia are after him lol. All jokes aside thnx mate. Btw now i posted a nice comment any chance of a discount on the furniture.

The pics you sent are awesome and has totally changed since i was there in early May.

Can i please order 12 bottles of Stella Artois in the fridge for my arrival.

Look forward to seeing you all in Egypt soon. Cappy forgot to ask you - how did your mate ken get on with that russian chick .........

Andy & Anne C201

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:14 am 

Hi Andy and nice to see you have joined up to the forum and hope your keeping well!

Ken is still in touch by email with russian chick but has not yet made the leap of visiting her but does intend to at some point this year. will keep you posted "watch this space" :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:18 pm 

HI Andy and Anne and everyone else,

If you put those beers in the fridge I'll climb up from our balcony below you to raid it!!! We're below you in C 101 :D Maybe we could set up a pulley system to pass the drinks round?
I agree with everyone, Well Done Neil for your stirling work and there will certainly be a bottle of beer or 3 in my fridge for you.

Christine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:01 pm 

razanne99 wrote:
Hello guys

I would also like to sing the praises of neil who works night and day to help and assist us all, or is it that he cant sleep cos the Egyptian Mafia are after him lol. All jokes aside thnx mate. Btw now i posted a nice comment any chance of a discount on the furniture.

The pics you sent are awesome and has totally changed since i was there in early May.

Can i please order 12 bottles of Stella Artois in the fridge for my arrival.

Look forward to seeing you all in Egypt soon. Cappy forgot to ask you - how did your mate ken get on with that russian chick .........

Andy & Anne C201

Would you like me to arrange a cook and someone to serenade while you eat your first meal :lol: I will see what i can do about the beers :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:32 pm 
Chris

if you want to bring some midnight munchies, i'll get the beer. oh btw the cable that comes from my apartment to yours is just so i can tap your electric so dont worry about it lol.

Neil maybe we could set up a residents night. Everyone bring a little something and we can have a party. But dont forget to bring the anadin and alka seltzer .

Again 3 cheers for Neil hip hip hooray

Chris wrote:

If you put those beers in the fridge I'll climb up from our balcony below you to raid it!!! We're below you in C 101 :D Maybe we could set up a pulley system to pass the drinks round?
I agree with everyone, Well Done Neil for your stirling work and there will certainly be a bottle of beer or 3 in my fridge for you.

Christine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:35 pm 
Hi john Yeah good to hear from you too. so i guess ken as done a crash course in typing in Russian lol

Look forward to a few beers to be social around the pool

Andy
Cappy wrote:
Hi Andy and nice to see you have joined up to the forum and hope your keeping well!

Ken is still in touch by email with russian chick but has not yet made the leap of visiting her but does intend to at some point this year. will keep you posted "watch this space" :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:35 am 

razanne99 wrote:
Chris

if you want to bring some midnight munchies, i'll get the beer. oh btw the cable that comes from my apartment to yours is just so i can tap your electric so dont worry about it lol.

Neil maybe we could set up a residents night. Everyone bring a little something and we can have a party. But dont forget to bring the anadin and alka seltzer .

Chris wrote:

Christine

Hi Chris, i will have to wait for the price to be removed from my head first and then i can join you all for a little celebration :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:44 am 

Hello to all,i have purchased a 3 bed apartment at Sunset Pearl.Since Pyramisa have taken over the running,it is going great.I have been dealing Nagi of Pyramisa.He is very good and returns all emails,and sorts out any querries within a couple of days.Well done Pyramisa. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:53 pm 

RivermeadGlobal wrote:
razanne99 wrote:
Chris

Chris wrote:

Christine

Hi Chris, i will have to wait for the price to be removed from my head first and then i can join you all for a little celebration :D

I'm sure we could all chip in and pay the bounty on your head! Failing that I have a very LARGE suitcase we could squeeze you into :). And NO you can't tee off from my balcony either.
Andy if you're using my leccy does that mean I can run the cable from my meter into yours??? :o

Post subject: Re: Sunset and Red Sea Riviera information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:31 pm 

Have any of you thought about insurance for Sunset? I've contacted Intasure and they came back on the phone within 5 mins of asking for an online quote. Do we need to get buildings insurance as well as contents?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:44 pm 

Hello again guys

Sorry i have been away from here for a while cos i couldnt get on for some stupid reason or is it cos im stupid............. probably both lol

Is anyone going the Sunset Pearl or Pyramisa between 12th Aug - 26th Aug, if so would like to meet up and share experiences over a few cold beers.

I think like most, that the communication lines are better now Nagi is involved. However, its still a lottery.

Having seen some recent photos it looks good but in my opion still not 100% finished. I will take loads of pics when there in August and will post them when i get back.

Big thanks to Neil from Rivermead Global Property for all he has done and continues to do. 3 cheers for Neil lol

Andy & Anne
Sunset Pearl C201

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:53 pm 

I have plans to make a flying visit leaving on the 28th August so I will miss you. Make sure you leave some beers in the fridge! Are you staying at your apartment or Pyramisa? I don';t think ours will be sorted in time for me and my daughter to stay there plus she has designs on using the spa facilities at Pyramisa.
I will, of course be 'checking out' Fantinis!

Regards Christine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:04 pm 

HI CHRIS
I AM ALSO GOING OUT ON THE 28TH AND WILL BE STAYING AT THE PYRAMISA AND HOPE WE CAN FINALLY ALL MEET UP THERE, I KNOW THAT SARAH IS COMING OUT ALSO SO WE CAN ALL MEET UP FOR BEER IN FANTINIS!!!!!!!
ELAINE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:37 am 

Chris wrote:
I have plans to make a flying visit leaving on the 28th August so I will miss you. Make sure you leave some beers in the fridge! Are you staying at your apartment or Pyramisa? I don';t think ours will be sorted in time for me and my daughter to stay there plus she has designs on using the spa facilities at Pyramisa.
I will, of course be 'checking out' Fantinis!

Regards Christine

HI Chris

pity we gonna miss each other but i will leave u some beer if i have any left lol. We are going to stay at the Pyramisa for the whole 2 weks, but are hoping to spend a few nights in the apartment if the furniture has been delivered. We are taking my 13 year old son, so it is better that we stay in the hotel until the apartments are complete.

Take Care and have a great holiday

Andy and Anne C201

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:49 pm 

Hi Andy

I've been told temporary electric will be sorted from September till its fully operational in August so I'd check that with Nagi. I'm hoping I can 'dump' some stuff in our apartment as this will be a flying visit and we're going via Cairo on Air Egypt which allow a massive 30kgs!!!!!!!! Just looking forward to NO rain for a day, I'm going rusty here.

Enjoy your hols

Christine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:19 pm 

Chris wrote:
Hi Andy

I've been told temporary electric will be sorted from September till its fully operational in August so I'd check that with Nagi. I'm hoping I can 'dump' some stuff in our apartment as this will be a flying visit and we're going via Cairo on Air Egypt which allow a massive 30kgs!!!!!!!! Just looking forward to NO rain for a day, I'm going rusty here.

Enjoy your hols

Christine

Watch out for the baby crocs :lol: Ehab will have your keys so we can arrange for him to meet you and lock your stuff away in your apartment, fingers crossed and all that the furniture should be hitting Egypt 21st Aug. I've paid the bribe to get it through customs so i am hoping it will be there end of August, will keep you updated.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:03 pm 

RivermeadGlobal wrote:
Chris wrote:
Hi Andy

Enjoy your hols

Christine

Watch out for the baby crocs :lol: Ehab will have your keys so we can arrange for him to meet you and lock your stuff away in your apartment, fingers crossed and all that the furniture should be hitting Egypt 21st Aug. I've paid the bribe to get it through customs so i am hoping it will be there end of August, will keep you updated.

#

Is flying Air Egypt not very expensive. All the searches ive seen are mega bucks lol.

We got a great deal flying from Glasgow with Globespan £306 each and £40 for an extra 10kg luggage for the 2 weeks in August, but at that price it might have pedals instead of engines lol.

Also sorted out our building and contents insurance with Intasure, seems to be a good price £263 all in with cover for tenants and flights for owners if need to go out due to any claim.

Neil, hopefully the furniture willl arrive at Sunset Pearl prior to the 26th when we fly home.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:18 pm 

Yes it will cost us more but I have little choice as to when I can fly. I can't even book flights or the hotel room until the last minute so this time it can't be helped. Plus I can fly from Heathrow which is a tenner in a cab from here, so its a bit of swings and roundabouts when you start adding on all the extras like taxi fares/parking fees etc. Think I've got £339 return as best price so far.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:01 pm 

Hi Chris

If you are still coming next week, dont forget your hard hat and stell toe cap boots and maybe a shovel if you can fit it in your case lol.

The nice pics that have been distributed are no relation to what the site actually looks like so beware.

I have sorted out the beer so at least you can have a drink after a haerd days graft..

Andy & Anne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:42 pm 

Hi Andy,
That doesn't sound so good, I did wonder about those 'photos' when we were sent them. I was hoping to leave my pickaxe and wellies boots at home but I better pack those too. I'll restock the fridge when we leave, thats if we ever get there the way things are going :evil:
Hopefully the furniture has now landed and en route to Sahl :::::fingers crossed:::::: and my daughter and I can stop 1 night in SP.
Enjoy the rest of your stay

Christine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:04 pm 

Chris wrote:
Hi Andy,
That doesn't sound so good, I did wonder about those 'photos' when we were sent them. I was hoping to leave my pickaxe and wellies boots at home but I better pack those too. I'll restock the fridge when we leave, thats if we ever get there the way things are going :evil:
Hopefully the furniture has now landed and en route to Sahl :::::fingers crossed:::::: and my daughter and I can stop 1 night in SP.

Christine

Hi Christine, furniture is in Alexandria, just need to pass through customs this week and then on to Sahl (hopefully) :D

Your snagging report will be on its way very soon, all jobs done and ready for the cleaning, not too sure about the wardrobes but i can't do anything about those. :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:08 pm 

RivermeadGlobal wrote:
Chris wrote:
Hi Andy,

Christine

Hi Christine, furniture is in Alexandria, just need to pass through customs this week and then on to Sahl (hopefully) :D

Your snagging report will be on its way very soon, all jobs done and ready for the cleaning, not too sure about the wardrobes but i can't do anything about those. :)

Hi Neil,
That's fantastic! Wardrobes are done or that's what I've been told. Daughter has just phoned and confirmed she's on her way :D :D :D . So Sunday we'll be there. I can watch the apartment 'fill up' with everything. Can't wait now to see it all finished.

Regards
Christine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 pm 

The 'fitted' wardrobes were the same as those in the hotel so they WILL be removed. The umbrella frames were going up as we left but all the workers seemed to be concentrating on the new building which will be the 'clubhouse' where guests will book in, collect keys. They are also putting in a restaurant and some shops in there too. This is also going to be a small hotel? with just a few rooms so I guess they'll be using our pool and facilities too. I can't think that I ever saw mention of that on the plans when we 1st looked at Sunset Pearl. Cleopatra and Riviera still had a lot of workers crawling everywhere, painting frantically to finish it off. The gym is still a shell with no glass in yet. Our pool bar was filled with bundles of the rushes they use to thatch the umbrellas. But everywhere did look very green and the grass has now spread over all the bare patches, external lights still to be fitted and no proper tarmac road yet either. I didn't see any sort of grass being laid for the golf course but that won't worry me too much except as I dash across it to the beach. We still had no water and as I haven't got all the lights in yet I didn't bother testing the electric. No white goods in yet either so I'm afraid the beer is warm :|

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:55 pm 

Hi Chris

Hope you had a good time on your week away. Sorry i couldnt leave a beer in the fridge but it would be a crime to have warm beer. Im sure we will meet at some point and mines the first round.

Did you stay at the Pyramisa. if so, how much did you pay for the all inclusive excl room?

Andy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:34 pm 

Hi Andy,

We stayed at the Pyramisa and we had to pay 35 euros for fully inclusive each, the week's stay was part of our Pyramisa doodah because of being a SP owner. My middle daughter was in Sharm and came over on the ferry for a few days to see her sister, (not her mum lol) and the hotel manager emailed Nagi to get us a special price for the 2 nights which worked out at 120 euros for Flic and her boyfriend all inclusive which is a big reduction from 100 US a night! I'm hoping everything will be ready by the end of October (half term) so we can go stay in our apartment, but that depends on what happens here at home too.

Regards

Christine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:33 pm 

Oh dear me!!!!! We have just received an April fools joke letter!!! From the great Peter Morris no less. In 2 or maybe 3 weeks time he anticipates that he will become Director of WWD Egypt. Why do I need to know this? I have no interest in what he does, and I certainly won't be making any payments to him or anyone except the right people! Has nobody told him Red Sea Pearl has been renamed? Does anybody actually believe that he has any power to act for Pyramisa when we all know different? I will await his next instructions on how to make payment for my apartment whilst I wave my completed contract back at him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:07 pm 

Chris

I got that letter too, like you thought it was a joke or someone else trying to scam money. I also wont be giving him any money and will wait until the official completion date is announced. We have now given up all hope of staying in our apartment until early next year ...... but will be happy to be surprised.

Andy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:41 pm 

HI ALL

I HAD THE SAME LETTER AND ALSO ONE REGARDING DESERT PEARL WHERE I AM ALSO BUYING, I HAVE ALSO BEEN CONTACTED TWICE BY PHONE BY PETER MORRIS' LAWYER, NICK BICKHAM :evil: OF LIFETIME LAWYER FAME TELLING ME THAT THE CONTRACT WITH WWD STILL STANDS AND CAN BE ENFORCED IN EGYPT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HE OBVIOUSLY HAS NO IDEA OF EGYPTIAN LAW AS MY CONTRACT WITH WWD WAS ONLY IN ENGLISH WITH NO ARABIC TRANSLATION AND AS THE EGYPTIAN COURTS ONLY DEAL IN ARABIC THE CONTRACT WOULD BE LAUGHED OUT OF COURT :lol: :lol: :lol: DO THESE PEOPLE REALLY EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THEIR CRAP. DID HE NOT LEARN A LESSON WHEN HE WAS FLUNG IN A S...HOLE JAIL IN HURGHADA, MAYBE HE ENJOYED IT SO MUCH HE WANTS TO GO BACK :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: THE ONLY USE FOR THIS LETTER IS IF YOU HAVE A BOUT OF DYSENTERY :lol: :lol: :lol:

ON A BETTER NOTE SUNSET PEARL IS COMING ALONG IN LEAPS AND BOUNDS EVERYTIME I GO, SO MUCH HAS BEEN DONE AND I FOR ONE CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK, HOPEFULLY AT THE END OF OCTOBER, I WAS THERE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO WITH CHRIS, CHARLOTTE, SARAH AND SHAWN AND HAD A FANTASTIC TIME, THANKS GUYS!!!
HOPEFULLY THE MORTGAGE SHOULD GO THROUGH IN THE NEXT MONTH AND I WILL BE ABLE TO STAY IN MY APARTMENT. FANTINIS IS FANTASTIC FOR A COOL DOWN IN THE AFTERNOON WITH A COLD BEER IN THEIR POOL :D :D :D :D IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE A SHOP IS ABOUT TO OPEN IN EL ANDALOUS NEXT TO PYRAMISA, AND THE SNORKELLING AROUND THE OLD PIER IS PRETTY GOOD. I HOPE THAT IF ANYONE IS THERE AT THE END OF OCTOBER THAT WE CAN ALL MEET UP ROUND THE POOL FOR DRINKIES!!!! :P :P

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:41 am 

Hiya,

It was a fantastic week :D! I just wanted to say Well Done Neil!!!!!!!!! As usual you moved heaven and earth and the Egyptian customs bods too, nothing short of Mission Impossible. Our furniture is in Sahl waiting to go in.

Regards

Christine :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:19 am 

Chris wrote:
Hiya,

It was a fantastic week :D! I just wanted to say Well Done Neil!!!!!!!!! As usual you moved heaven and earth and the Egyptian customs bods too, nothing short of Mission Impossible. Our furniture is in Sahl waiting to go in.

Regards

Christine :D

Thanks Christine, your furniture is actually being installed now, as it is solid wood it is delivered built (except dining table and beds)so should be looking good now. I will be going out soon to oversee the final cleaning, ensuring all furniture is ok and take photographs.

I am as excited as you are!!!!! :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:06 pm 
hello

I am new to this forum and have been reading quite a few others just recently.

we are in the process of purchasing 2 bed apartment in Riveria Gardens and have so far paid the 40% deposit. However we are not in a position to continue with the purchase and wanted to know if you think it is likely we can get a full refund, or would be able to sell the contract on.

we currently have 2 contracts the first one dated 8th Nov 2007 between WWd, Pyramisa and us. In this contract on clause 9 it states " If the first and second parties do not deliver the housing unit within 12 months of the contract date then they undertake to refund all monies paid by the third party"
Another contract was then issued to us in 2008 and this clause was not in there. The new contract did not say that by signing this one that it makes the first one void.

I am still early in my research but my agent has said that she expects because WWD have gone into liquididation that the deposit is not likely to be given back...my argument being that the contract was with both parties WWD and Pyramisa and not just one,

all of the names on both contracts have been highlighted as blacklisted and undergoing police investigation.

we too have also had a letter dated Sept 14th from Peter Morris from OPPN.

any advice please?

best wishes

Sonia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:11 pm 

Does anyone know if any of the apartments are completed and furnished?
We were told by the management company that it would be finished by the 1st Oct. As rental company for Sunset Pearl we have taken bookings only to be told it won't be ready until 1st December now....very frustrating!
If anyone has furnished their apartment and if anyone knows just how ready it actually is, can they please let me know.

Thanks

Claire
Well Placed Apartments
www.wellplacedapartments.co.uk
wellplacedapartments@live.com

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:44 am 

Hi Claire,

I know my apartment has white goods and furniture in and its clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But as for the utilities working and the pool being open I can't answer that. When I was there at the beginning of September they were working on the Reception, restaurant and shops building for this complex and I'd have said,even by Egyptian standards (working non stop), that it wouldn't be ready. Best person to contact would be Nagi or Jason.

Regards

Christine

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:34 pm 

HI ALL

I WILL BE GOING BACK ON THE 6th NOVEMBER AND WILL REPORT BACK THEN ON PROGRESS. LAST NIGHT I FINALLY GOT TO DOWNLOAD MY PHOTOS FROM MY LAST 4 TRIPS AND IN 6 MONTHS THE CHANGE IS REMARKABLE. MY APARTMENT IN BLOCK E IS COMPLETELY FINISHED AND LOOKS FANTASTIC, BUT THE LIGHT FITTINGS IN THE CORRIDOR OUTSIDE HAD NOT BEEN DONE ALTHOUGH THERE WERE A LOT OF LIGHT BOXES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE STAIRS SO IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WERE BEING FITTED AT THE BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MY MORTGAGE FINALLY GOES THROUGH AND I WILL BE ABLE TO STAY IN MY APARTMENT, AND SIT ON THE ROOF TERRACE WITH A HUGE GLASS OF WINE, WITH THE GOOD FRIENDS I HAVE MADE THROUGH THIS, AND RELAX !!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

IF ANYONE ELSE IS GOING OVER THEN IT WOULD BE NICE TO MEET UP, I WILL BE AT THE PYRAMISA, SO LEAVE A MESSAGE AT RECEPTION. ALSO ANY DESERT PEARLERS AS I BOUGHT THERE ALSO BUT THATS A DIFFERENT STORY!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ELAINE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:32 pm 

Hi All, I just wanted to let all those know that contacted me for independent legal advice and I passed you on to DWS, I have today received a letter from Peter Morris's solicitors threatening me with legal action if I continue.

As buyers with no legal representation because most of you signed up to the Lifetime Lawyer (I believe set up by Peter and one other) is suprise suprise no longer in exsitence you need to take independent legal advice. Therefore I will not be stopping giving advice especially as we are now full members of the AIPP and we bound by a code of practice (is anyone involved a member?) and have to give clients independent legal advice. It would also be ridiculous for anyone to expect you to carry on with no legal representation after all what has happened.

If anyone would like to remind the solicitors involved that I was only replying to your requests then please feel free, I believe you may have been sent an email/letter with their details on today.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:54 pm 

Thanks for that Neil,

Probably like many others we need to get a 100% iron clad assurance from the Pyramisa that things are ok. i like many others will have a lot of money that is supposed to be an investment for our future stability, the lack of correspondence is a joke.

The information flow has been pretty bad over the last few months and to be honest is starting to annoy me ( well more than that but i am trying to be polite lol)

As you are there at the moment neil, in your opinion when will it be finished or can you get Nagi to issue a realistic completion date.

Andy & Anne
C201 Sunset Pearl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:57 pm 

Hi Neil,

Thanks for that and I can't believe the audacity of the man!!! I'm not posting any more because he is either eading this forum or has a lackey doing it for him ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:03 pm 

Hi Andy,

Can you email me plz, I can't work out how to send you a PM. cullenjagschris@aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:26 pm 

Does anyone have any new and recent photos of Sunset Pearl as it is now supposed to be complete

Cheers Andy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:03 pm 

HAS ANYONE ELSE WHO IS WAITING FOR A TAAMIR MORTGAGE RECIEVED AN EMAIL FROM JASON MORGAN REGARDING AN ALTERNATIVE DEVELOPER MORTGAGE.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:40 pm 

the developer mortgage is pay another 20% now and then 16 quarterly payments over 5 years of the remaining 40% @5% compounded interest. was you not offered this through pyramisa previously?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:19 pm 

HI CAPPY
I WAS OFFERED THIS BACK IN MAY, BUT WENT WITH TAAMIR AS I COULDN'T FIND THE 20%. THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME PROBLEM WITH TAAMIR TAKING TOO MUCH TIME SO PYRAMISA ARE NOW OFFERING 50% LOAN AND YOU HAVE TO PAY 10% UP FRONT BUT AT 12% INTEREST OVER 8 YEARS. JUST WONDERING HOW MANY OTHERS ARE STILL WAITING FOR TAAMIR AND IF ANYONE ELSE IS TAKING UP THE LOAN.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:07 pm 

The latest photos of Sunset Pearl and Riviera Gardens are fantastic, I can't believe I am actually part of all this.

Andy, make sure the beer is cold when we get there :))))

<<<<<<<<<<loves Neil :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:38 pm 

HI CHRIS

IT LOOKS FABULOUS, CAN'T WAIT TO GET OVER THERE FOR A MOJITO ROUND THE POOL!!!!

ELAINE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:36 am 

on a different subject, now that purchases are completed / being completed what is the situation regarding insurance and does anyone recommend a company?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:27 pm 

Intasure deal with Egyptian properties, and are reasonable.