www.hurghadaresidentsassociation.com

It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: HRA ADMIN STAFF
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:13 am 

Guys,

Can I just remind you that I and the other 2 members of the HRA Admin team (apart from Neil) are just purchasers like you who are helping to salvage something out of nothing by doing all the paperwork necessary eg. collating all purchaser info, from all DP/CSP developments over the past 2 years. Registration of members, Monies paid, allocation of new apartments etc... and this is only the tip of the iceberg, many hours are spent cross referencing info, sending out emails and sometimes telephoning people all to make sure we have the correct information to pass on to DWS and El-Riad. All our background work on each of the purchasers will hopefully speed up the process of getting us our apartments much quicker than if we had to deal with DWS and El-Riad individually.

(ANYWAY THE REASON I AM WRITING THIS POST IN THE FIRST PLACE IS BECAUSE I AM TOTALLY FED UP WITH SOME OF THE CHEEKY EMAILS I GET. WE ARE VICTIMS ALSO.!!)

So spare a thought for the people who are doing this for you, this is not our full time job although sometimes it seems that way, we are not paid, nor are we asking for praise every 5 mins.
If you think you can do better then, by all means contact the Admin team, there's always room for one more..

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]