www.hurghadaresidentsassociation.com

It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: * * * * VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR HRA MEMBERS * * * *
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:02 pm 
Site Admin

Dear HRA Members

We have now reached the stage where we are having to tidy up the HRA Members area by allowing access only to those members who have paid for the additional DD on PB, and the additional legal work to progress further with the group action.

This is due to a large number of people deciding they are not going to progress any further with the group action and have pulled out.
Additionally, we found that several members had only paid for the original DD on DP.
Many are way past the cut off date that was given to make their mind up and fully commit to the group action etc.
Others are going, or have gone direct with El Riad for their purchase.

In the interests of fairness to all members who have, and are continuing to pay further monies to progress further with the group action, we have decided to temporarily downgrade all HRA members accounts to VIP member.

Rather than spending hours trawling through countless spreadsheets trying to work out who should have access to the HRA members area, we have decided the quickest and fairest way to do this for everyone is for you to confirm your details to.......hurghad1@googlemail.com

My real name is = Micky Mouse
My Forum user name is = MickyM
My old apartment number is = 123 Desert Sands of Minney Mouse Land
My new apartment number/s is 123 PB

This will allow us to quickly cross check your details against the latest SRN Denton's list and reinstate your account back up to HRA member as soon as possible.

And finally before anyone starts complaining. This is being done to protect your interests, and it's up to you to send your information over "we will not be chasing you for it"

Thank you

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]