www.hurghadaresidentsassociation.com

It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Are you owed money by El Riad?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:43 am 

Mr Michael Joseph has also had a result with the pressure put on Mr Samy Omar especially now Haj Yasser Ibrahim has been arrested, because they both know cases need to be resolved to reduce the prison terms.

The conversation between Mr Michael Joseph and Mr Samy Omar has been about how people are going to get what they are owed so Haj Yasser can settle cases and reduce the charges against him. As we are all aware most of El Riads properties have been sold many times over and will be a nightmare to sort out in the courts, so taking the apartment and then trying to get it finished off isn't ideal.

What Mr Michael Joseph has told Mr Samy Omar is that he will ask all El Riad clients and those of El Riad master agents, if they would like to all group together and email him with how much they have paid, when paid and what they were paying for, calculate the final amount and then Haj Yasser Ibrahim can give a piece of land to the same amount (clean land that will be checked by officials) which can be sold to recoup monies lost. It was suggested build a development on it, with the outstanding monies however, I think a cleaner solution would be to sell it and refund the monies paid, this will all be done correctly. A company would be set up and all those involved would own shares equivalent to what they are owed, so the money will be secure and because no one knows how quick it will sell but at least it will give some security.

This is the same model his firm used when they had Mohamed Hussein arrested with their 67 clients from Lincome and only allowed Mohamed to be released once he had signed it over. Mr Michael Joseph's firm will not charge any upfront fees, they will take a % of the monies recovered which will be set before anything happens, so essentially a no win no fee case (those from Lotus Breeze that paid him initially to start looking at this case will be reimbursed) and everyone should thank them for instructing Mr Michael Joseph initially otherwise he would have never have looked at this case.

As with anything I suggest, it is each persons choice whether to take the action or not, so if you would like to be involved and potentially get your money back please send an email to the address below with the information required:

Name
Development bought on, and what has happened (make sure you have a copy of your contract if required to double check)
Monies paid and dates paid (make sure you have proof of payment if required to double check))

One of my own questions, if a piece of land was successfully acquired, would you rather it be sold and monies returned or a development built on it?

Send it to protectmyasset@gmail.com

Post subject: Re: Are you owed money by El Riad?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:27 am 

Even if you are involved in the swapping process send an email in case we need a back up plan, because no one knows what is going to happen now Yasser has been arrested, just make a note that you have been working with me for the 5 years on swapping.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:37 pm 

el riad sold me a one bed apartment in pyramids beach on the 4th floor back in 2010 when they never had a licence to build a 4th floor i payed £8,000 deposit and have a signed and stamped contract from yasser ahmed ibrahim hassan and a receipt for the payment also stamped and signed.

el riad also sold my apartment in hurghada village that i had payed £12,000 payments in to and kept the money that i have never got back

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:53 pm 

Hi Jeremy, can you write the complaints on the other topic and email your amounts to the email address, thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:59 am 

I have had the following email sent to me this morning and forwarded to all the email addresses sent with it, but Mr Michael Joseph also asked to have it put on the forums:

Neil; please I want to post this on all the forums and send this email to everyone! Attached is the list of all the emails received!
I'm out in the mountains, I don't have my computer so it does not want to send from my iPad for one reason or another! I'll be back in civilization by tomorrow morning at 9 AM my time, if we can chat than it would be great thank you !

Hello Everyone! I hope this message finds you well!

We are currently in receipt of hundreds of emails from victims, all over the world. We are reviewing each and every email carefully and we are preparing a massive demand package to be presented to Mr. Sami Omar and the legal defence team for convict Yasser Ibrahim!

We have been in communication with Mr. Sami Omar and the legal defence team for convict Yasser Ibrahim, owner of El Riad Property Company in Hurghada!

Unfortunately, the legal system in Egypt moves very slowly, Without any disturbances, demonstrations or political unrest! The good news is convict Yasser Ibrahim Will be held without bond until he sorts out all the pending allegations and claims against him!

Please read the Article and comment your opinion! It is very important to know how everyone feels about the current situation:

http://redsea0.com/update-on-egypt-today/

Respectfully yours,

Michael Joseph | Blue Systems Ltd.
International Business Consultants & Attorneys At Law
Remon Nazih, Expert Civil, Criminal & Corporate Law
Emad Abdo, Expert Civil Law
Ehab Nashed, Certified Public Accountant
Tel: | Egypt +2 01005614833
| USA +1 8587508887

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:23 am 

EL RIAD REAL ESTATE CRIME FAMILY HAVE BEEN RAIDED BY EGYPTIAN FEDERAL AGENTS; TODAY AT APPROXIMATELY 4:30 A.M.

PLEASE VISIT WWW.RESEA0.COM AND http://www.redsealawyers.com/ FOR UPDATE INFORMATION!

EL RIAD REAL ESTATE CRIME FAMILY HAVE BEEN RAIDED BY EGYPTIAN FEDERAL AGENTS; TODAY AT APPROXIMATELY 4:30 A.M.

TODAY WITHIN ONE HOUR OF THIS WEBSITE POSTING; AT APPROXIMATELY 4:30 A.M. THE EGYPTIAN TASK FORCE THAT CONSISTS OF THE EGYPTIAN FINANCIAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS, EGYPTIAN FEDERAL AGENTS AND SEVERAL OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS; HAVE IN FACT RAIDED AND ARRESTED SEVERAL KEY CRIMINAL MEMBERS OF THE "EL RIAD REAL ESTATE PROPERTIES". AMONG THOSE WHO WERE ARRESTED WAS EGYPTIAN LAWYER SAMMY OMAR AND SEVERAL OTHER SUBJECTS IN REGARDS TO THE YASSER IBRAHIM, MOHAMED HASSAN, WAEL YOUSIF & EL RIAD PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT.

We are the only law firm who has been working diligently and representing hundreds of British clients and worldwide clients who have been victimized, in what the Egyptian news paper, CNN, BRITISH NEWS PAPERS AND WORLDWIDE MEDIA calls the "THE LARGEST FINANCIAL REAL ESTATE FRAUD CASE IN THE HISTORY OF THE RED SEA & HURGHADA.
We have delivered the complaints, sorrow and prayer for justice to the Egyptian authorities through several avenues. We have constantly followed up as we did in the past case where YASSER IBRAHIM WAS ARRESTED. Our law firm has been the first to know very important and essential information since our persistent attitude, professionalism and hard work have been answered with a special task force that has been working around the clock in order investigate all of our clients allegations and complaints.
THE SUBJECTS THAT WERE ARRESTED IN THE RAID REAL ESTATE CRIME FAMILY...
SAMY OMAR, EGYTPIAN LAWYER WHO REPRESENT EL RIAD COMPANY AND YASSER IBRAHIM
WAEL YOUSSEF, A PARTNER IN EL RIAD
Ghasan Abd ElKareem, Syrian Citizen
Dawaa Sayed Saleem, Government Employee, works at the NOTARIZATION OFFICE
Mansour Fahmy, BOLI CRIMINAL
Hamed Osman Hassanan, BOLI CRIMINAL
EL RIAD COMPANY CONSISTS OF THREE PARTNERS:
YASSER IBRAHIM, MOHAMED HUSSIEN AND WAEL YOUSIF ARE THE THREE PARTNERS IN EL RIAD REAL ESTATE COMPANY.

The El Riad conspiracy investigation started when our firm has filed massive complaints on behalf of our clients.

Respectfully yours,

| USA +1 8587508887
Redsealawyer@gmail.com
Visit us at www.RedseaLawyers.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

We are proud of representing International companies, individuals and entities from all over the world with a perfect satisfactory outcome in every case. The legal team and staff strives to serve, fulfill and cater to all of our clients demands and orders within a timely manner. The secret of our success is through a system of providing outstanding services by utilizing the most advanced technology, accurate research techniques and consultants with a combined experience of over 100 years.

We are the largest International law firm in Hurghada and we enjoy excellent reputation due to a perfect satisfactory track record with all of our clients. We look forward to representing you and exceeding your expectations.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:41 am 

If you can get to Egypt to file a complaint great, but as most won't be able to do, Michael Joseph has suggested contacting the Egyptian Embassy is your home country and explaining why you are contacting them, what has happened and that you can't get to Egypt to file the complaint, so you would like to file an official complaint through the embassy, against Yasser Ibrahim and others arrested. For those in the UK I am currently trying to get you a contact address, as I have spoken to them previously, I will post it if I get one.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:08 am 

I have been informed this morning that the court case is still ongoing, as soon as I hear any news, I will post it here.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:34 pm 

I have just had this update from Mr Remon Nazih, Senior Attorney for Blue Systems Ltd

Samy Omar got 4 days in the jail for under investigation, Today the judge will see his case for renew the investigation maybe he will get more 4days maybe he not.

When I know any information, I will inform you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:07 am 

The judge has tried to free Samy Omar but the authorities refused however, unless they get a lot of complaints over quickly he will walk. This is your best chance, if you know any journalists contact them, if you want to pass them to me to give them the story no problem.

Contact the Egyptian Embassies in your countries today, I know they will probably be closed but follow up tomorrow with a phone call.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:29 am 

NEIL; PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE! THANK YOU!

I hope this message finds everyone well and content!

A retarded Judge, yesterday have released all of the El Riad crime family! The prosecutor's office appealed the Judge's decision and all of the El Riad crime family are still being held UNTIL THE APPEAL IS ANSWERED!

This is the time to act! I know that everyone has continually been following up and trying to get some closure for this case! We have worked continually very hard and pushed the government to act; Now it is YOUR TURN defend your rights and DEMAND JUSTICE.

Everyone must file complaints with the Egyptian embassy in London and the British Embassy in Cairo! Email, fax and visit the Embassy’s if you can. Please contact the BBC news and all media channels in order to allow the world to judge this case!

Lack of actions is exactly what fuels and motivates these criminals to continue ripping innocent people off! IF YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND YOUR MONEY THAN PLEASE DO IT FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO LOST ALL OF THEIR LIFE SAVINGS AND HAVE SUFFERED HEART ATTACKS, DEPRESSION AND STRESSFUL UNFORGETTABLE NIGHTMARE!

If everyone does not act now and aggressively defend your rights then there's nothing else, anyone can do for you!

| USA +1 8587508887
Redsealawyer@gmail.com
Visit us at http://www.RedseaLawyers.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

We are proud of representing International companies, individuals and entities from all over the world with a perfect satisfactory outcome in every case. The legal team and staff strives to serve, fulfill and cater to all of our clients demands and orders within a timely manner. The secret of our success is through a system of providing outstanding services by utilizing the most advanced technology, accurate research techniques and consultants with a combined experience of over 100 years.

We are the largest International law firm in Hurghada and we enjoy excellent reputation due to a perfect satisfactory track record with all of our clients. We look forward to representing you and exceeding your expectations.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:11 am 

I received this email direct from Mohamed about the individuals in jail

Evening Neil
thanks for your email , just would like to inform you that samy omer and his gruop they booked Two double rooms in jail for tonight until tomorrow and i think with the report i made today they maybe there for another 4 days but i will find out tomorrow after Investigation so i will let you know tomorrow whats happend .
the people here start to make reports aganist them thats why i think it will not be easy for them to be out even if the police left them so it will be many court cases after them
Regards
Mohamed

Hopefully, this will buy time for foreign investors to get out there or complete the POA and send it out to their solicitors.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:25 pm 

Here is the Facebook Page for the Egyptian Embassy in London, maybe a few posts on here may help?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Egyptian-Embassy-in-London-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%86/193006400785033

I am waiting for the Second Secretary to phone me back as he is in a meeting, not holding my breath but let's see if he does

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:50 pm 

I haven't had a phone call back as I expected so will ring again, one of the investors in the members area has been told it is the Consulate that deals with the POA's but she has been on hold on the phone twice for over 20 mins, here is the Consulate Facebook page might be worth doing a bit of social media barracking if anyone is on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EgyptianConsulateUK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:13 am 

Someone has posted this on the Red Sea Google Group, so it looks as though the POA's need to be taken to a Notary first before going to the Embassy.

Hi
Yes you can only submit it when certified by a notary. The document also.has to be signed elsewhere (Milton Keynes I think).... And.them delivered AMD.left at the consulate for.collection later. Otherwise the Embassy will not accept it and the courts will not accept it.
I had to go through this to appoint my brother-in-law as my Power of Attorney in Egypt last year. He is a lawyer.
Notaries are solicitors woth additional authorisation and qualifications..... And the process is expensive. Fortunately I found a good one. He arranged for the POA to be drawn.up and signed etc.... He also arranged for the document to be taken to the consulate and then delivered to my brother in law.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:18 am 

I have just found this website where you can find a Notary near you http://www.thenotariessociety.org.uk/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:07 pm 

There is also a charge by the Consulate for the POA, surprise, surprise here is their website showing charges http://www.egyptianconsulate.co.uk/Fees.php

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:13 pm 

For those asking about the swap over, this is still happening and this action is running alongside the swap, so everyone please get the complaints in.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:25 pm 

Someone who lives in London has offered to take the Notarized POA's to the Consulate if this is possible, I am still learning all this as you are, but I think once they have been signed and stamped by the Notary they can be dropped off at the Consulate by anyone. However, there is the charge and I will try to find out if it is £44 or £20 and that will need to be paid by each individual, if the signed POA's are sent to me, I will post to the person in London as quite rightly they don't want to give their address out. It might be the payments are sent with them either cheque or bank transfer and I then pay this amount to the person dropping them off.

I am sure there is some way around it if we all work together

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:24 pm 

New idea passed to me about payment, a cheque made payable to the Consulate once we find out the correct price and sent with the POA (why didn't I think of that) :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:55 pm 

I have just sent this to The Egyptian Consulate, hopefully someone will reply to me ASAP:

Dear Sir,

For over 5 years I have been representing hundreds of foreign investors not just UK citizens, in their fight against developers in Hurghada, Egypt. One of these companies is El Riad for Trade and Contracting Company S.A.E, we have instructed one of the largest global law firms Dentons to carry out the legal work, and there are also other law firms in Hurghada. Over the 5+years foreign investors have lost millions of pounds, have lost life savings, suffered physically (we have even had members die of heart attacks with the stress), their properties have been broken into and personal possessions stolen and the apartments resold, many times over. The main culprit Mr Yasser Ibrahim the owner of El Riad was arrested a few years ago, but escaped when on bail and avoided capture for around 3 years, in this time the illegal activities were still going on and Mr Ibrahim's lawyer Mr Samy Omar was acting on his clients instructions and sill breaking in and reselling foreign owned apartments. These apartments have been paid for and many furnished by the foreign owners.

Eventually Mr Ibrahim was captured in Cairo with a fake ID in June and is currently in jail facing charges, on Thursday last week in the early hours of the morning, the Egyptian police raided and arrested many more of Mr Ibrahim's clan, including his lawyer. These individuals haven't just stolen from the foreign investors, they have stolen from every Egyptian person because they have ruined the real estate market in Hurghada and scared further investors away, and they need to be punished for their crimes. We are in the process of getting POA's completed for the foreign investors that can't fly out in the next couple of weeks to file police complaints to keep these crooks in jail until they pay for their crimes. So, I need you to explain to me the process for the POA's, the lawyers in Hurghada are going to be issuing the POA in Arabic and English, to each individual. I have found out so far these then need to be taken to a Notary for stamping and signing and then taken to yourselves, is it possible for one person to bring legalised POA's for the group? What are the charges, are these non-commercial so £20 and who would the cheque need to be made out to?

For the past 5+ years these investors have tried getting help from Embassies/Consulates from around the world with no success, so finally their persistence has paid off and these individuals are finally behind bars where they belong, they now need your help to keep them there. I do know if these individuals are released hell is going to be broken free and the investors are going to go to the press, governments and anyone else to make the world listen that the Egyptian legal system had these criminals in jail and then let them go. It will ruin any chance the Egyptian real estate market has of recovering, which it will do if these people are punished, His Excellence Dr Hishem Zazou has been following our work since early 2009 when he was assistant Tourism Minister, now the Minister for Tourism he is keen for us to get a result which will bring foreigners back to the Red Sea areas. Please contact his office for clarification and mention my name and that of Mr Michael Lacey and Ms Soha Abdel Aziz of Dentons Cairo.

I look forward to hearing back from you as soon as possible as speed is of the essence in this situation

Kind Regards

Neil Hollingsworth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:44 pm 

I have had this step by step process emailed to me by a Notary in London that could be used by people close by, I am just finding out whether they need the FCO stamp as well. Are you all sure you don't want to fly out, get some sun and do it in person, this is a nightmare process!!?

Dear Neil,

Thank you for copying me into your email.

My fee for Notarising a Power of Attorney (POA) in the form attached to your email (or less than 3 pages) will be £150.00.

If Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO ) legalisation is also needed my total fee for Notarsing and legalising at the FCO will be £275.00 (including the FCO fee of £75.00).

The process is as follows:

1. The client sees me with the POA, his or her passport and evidence of address (bank statement or utility bill less than 3 months old).

2. I check their agreement and willingness to sign the POA.

3. They sign and I sign, stamp and seal the POA. It has then been completed and Notarised.

4. I can then send the POA to the FCO for legalising (Apostille to be added) if required.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,

David Guille
Notary Public & Director

Kobalt Notaries Limited

Kobalt Notaries Limited, Office 5, Fairbank Studios, 75/81 Burnaby Street, Chelsea, London, SW10 0NS

Tel: +44 (0) 207 749 3203

Fax:+44 (0) 203 322 5077
Email: davidg@kobaltnotaries.co.uk

Web: www.kobaltnotaries.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:06 pm 

Hi Neil,

The POAs will need to go to both the FCO and the Egyptian Embassy for legalisation. It is a two stage process after Notarising the POA.

I have set out the price for Notarising and FCO legalisation.

I will work out the costs and send you a quote soon for the whole process - Notarising, FCO and the Egyptian Embassy legalisation.

Regards,

David Guille
Notary Public & Director

Kobalt Notaries Limited

Kobalt Notaries Limited, Office 5, Fairbank Studios, 75/81 Burnaby Street, Chelsea, London, SW10 0NS

Tel: +44 (0) 207 749 3203

Fax:+44 (0) 203 322 5077
Email: davidg@kobaltnotaries.co.uk

Web: www.kobaltnotaries.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:24 pm 

Michael Joseph has requested a petition is sent up so it can be shown to the authorities that there are hundreds of people involved, he wanted actual signatures but I explained that would be impossible, so hopefully this on line petition will work.

Please sign and send to every person you know that has been affected and tomorrow I am going to contact the BBC and see if they will listen to the story from over 5 years ago, to present

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/peoplevselriad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:02 am 

Yesterday I wasted my whole day phoning/emailing Emabassies/Cosulates/Notaries to find out how you can do something against these criminals that have stolen your money/properties, this is on top of the 5+ years I have already spent on it. I was in work until 6:30pm setting up an online petition which could be shown to the authorities showing how many foreign victims are involved to back up what the solicitors are doing and give them some ammunition in keeping them behind bars.

Out of nearly 600 people I have contacted, there are 24 signatures, some of those from couples, so probably 18 unique claims, is it any wonder they have been released, they don't have to worry about anything as I seem to be more concerned about the money you have lost that the vast majority of victims.

Well, this has made me realise I am banging my head against a brick wall, not only with those idiots in Egypt, but with 80% of investors that can't but their name on an online petition, so apologies to those that were trying to fight back but I'm not wasting any more of my time.

If you wish to carry on the fight you have the information above and the email address for Remon Nazih to get the POA is remon@redsealawyers.com or remon_nazih@yahoo.com use both addresses.

Please no more emails or phone calls, I won't be replying

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:50 am 

Morning Neil

First we knew about the petition (people vs El Riad) was reading your post this morning. We have now added our names. Hope many more will do the same.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:43 am 

Morning Carol, I sent out nearly 600 emails yesterday (I may have missed a few people, apologies) the link to the forum and Google Group to read it, then I tell the Egyptian Embassy, Consulate the Foreign Office, our Embassy in Cairo that I am representing hundreds of victims and justice needs to be sought for these poor victims of the criminals, not just Egyptian, but their UK counterparts then when I try to get the names to show them I get 24 signatures. I am left to look stupid once again, because they have this petition, I bet they are laughing in their cornflakes this morning, while Samy Omar and crew walk free, there is absolutely nothing more I can do.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:47 am 
Site Admin

I am sorry to say that if you were to walk away now neil I for one would not blame you, the inaction of the majority of people on here is pathetic, its not rocket science for anyone e.g elriad et-al to read this forum and see the constant inaction of the majority of investors and realise that if only a few investors can be be bothered to fight for their investment then they will easily be able to rip them off and walk away a free man.

I along with a few others spend a lot of my own time (and money) maintaining and running this forum for the benefit of all, and its at times like this that I feel like pulling the plug.

So come on everyone, its time to get off your arses and actually do something.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:54 am 

hurghad1 wrote:
I am sorry to say that if you were to walk away now neil I for one would not blame you, the inaction of the majority of people on here is pathetic, its not rocket science for anyone e.g elriad et-al to read this forum and see the constant inaction of the majority of investors and realise that if only a few investors can be be bothered to fight for their investment then they will easily be able to rip them off and walk away a free man.

I along with a few others spend a lot of my own time (and money) maintaining and running this forum for the benefit of all, and its at times like this that I feel like pulling the plug.

So come on everyone, its time to get off your arses and actually do something.

Exactly Hurghada1, as you know I have kept my thoughts and our actions behind closed doors to make sure no-one could find out what we were doing. This is the exact reason why we do it that way, because the first time I have actually voiced my real thoughts on these crooks in public, thinking now was the time everyone would rally round it has been a waste of time. I know sorting out POA's takes time and I have done 90% of the leg work in finding out what to do, the English/Arabic POA was emailed to me this morning, I had the email below sent to me so everyone knew what to do when going to a Notary, that's not my point. I made it as easy as possible to let everyone make their voice heard and put their names on an online petition, that takes seconds, that is what has shown me I am fighting a losing battle.

Here is the Notary email, you can use this one or one near you, but all steps should be the same and Mr Remon now has the POA ready so email him direct for it.

Hi Neil,

Further to my email below, my total charge for Notarising then arranging FCO and Egyptian Embassy legalisation of a POA will be £300.00 including all fees.

The process is as follows:

1. The client sees me with the POA, his or her passport and evidence of address (bank statement or utility bill less than 3 months old).

2. I check their agreement and willingness to sign the POA.

3. They sign and I sign, stamp and seal the POA. It has then been completed and Notarised.

4. I then send the POA to the FCO for legalising (Apostille to be added)

5. Once returned from the FCO the POA goes to the Eqyptian Embassy to be legalised by them.

6. The total process above will take 5-7 working days

Regards,

David Guille
Notary Public & Director

Kobalt Notaries Limited

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:33 pm 

Well I have had a reply from the Egyptian Consulate and I have just sent my last email to the Egyptian Embassy, the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, The British Embassy in Cairo, The Egyptian Minister of Tourism, it's now up to you guys to show just how much you want your money or apartment back by signing this petition and showing them you are ready to fight for what has been stolen from you.

Reply from the Consulate

Dear Sir,
With regards to your enquiry, kindly find below the reply:

We are currently investigating into this matter for you.
Could you please provide us with the contact details of the developers and
the names/positions of the relevant people at this organisation. This
information would help us immensely with the case.

Best Regards
Egyptian Consulate
Tel: 020 7235 9777

For detailed information, kindly check our website:
http://www.egyptianconsulate.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/egyptconsulatuk
Join us on Facebook: egyptianconsulategeneraluk@gmail.com
Internet communications are not secure and therefore The Egyptian Consulate
does not accept legal responsibility for any of its contents (including any
attachments).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:12 pm 

The petition has been viewed 207 times as of this minute yet only 44 signatures, how blunt can I be that if you don't put your details on here you may as well kiss goodbye to any money you have paid to these criminals. The Egyptian Consulate have confirmed they are now looking into it after my emails, I can't do this on my own, I haven't even lost any money or property yet I'm more proactive than the majority, come on head out of sand and fight.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:53 am 

Great news last night and given me hope that all the work might finally be worth it. I have used some of the contacts picked up over the past 5+ years and one really good one is the Minister of Tourism (His Excellence Dr Hisham Zazou) who has been following our work since 2009. Well, I have had an email back from one of his staff, see below:

Dear Hollingsworth,

I received your email and I'll submitted yo H.E. the minister of tourism to take a necesseray actions yo solve this problem to prevent the inage of our country and our clients' rights. I'll notify you with any updates as soon as possible.
With my regards,
Reham
Cabinet of the minister

It is imperative we get as many signatures as possible on this petition and I like the notes many are leaving stating where they bought, how much was paid and that the properties were either stolen or never built. Please continue to write your stories when signing, as I can download it all on an XML spreadsheet and email it to the Minister of Tourism, to show the damage these criminals are doing to his country and he is responsible for getting tourists back so one of the best Ministers to have on our side.

If you haven't signed already please do so today http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/peoplevselriad

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:22 pm 

Now we are getting somewhere we are nearly at 90 signatures, I am going to download what we have on there already and send to the Tourism Ministers office tonight. Keep it going

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:26 pm 

I have asked if the Consulate and FCO would waiver their charges for your POA's to be signed/stamped and Legalised due to the nature of why you need to get them done. I doubt it but if you don't ask :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:23 pm 

RivermeadGlobal wrote:
I have asked if the Consulate and FCO would waiver their charges for your POA's to be signed/stamped and Legalised due to the nature of why you need to get them done. I doubt it but if you don't ask :)

:D :D :D This is really great work, Neil, and such good news. I hope we soon get more signatures - I can't understand why people aren't signing up. Having said that i don't check my emails every day either!
I'm pm'ing you with a query as well so you're not inundated with emails as requested.

KM

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:46 pm 

If anyone is on any of the El Riad Victim Facebook Pages please put the petition link on there, if the Page Admins really want justice they should allow it to be shown as this petition is being taken seriously at last and we all know there are hundreds of victims that don't yet know about it. If we think about the projects, Desert Pearl 1, Desert Pearl 2, Coral Sea Pearl, Egyptian Pearl, Pearl Vista, Aquarius Pearl, Hurghada Vllage, Lotus Breeze, Lotus, Marlion, The Pearl of Sahl Hasheesh plus more

Link is http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/peoplevselriad

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:32 pm 

Hi Neil

Petition signed sorry for delay but like someone else said I don't check this site everyday I do hope there will be many more over the weekend, as always you doing all the hard work is unbelievable and there is no way any of us would of got this far without you, may the gods of whatever religion you worship bless you with everything you desire (if its drink just name your poison I'm sure there's a few of us will see you right lol :D ).

Lorna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:33 pm 

jasper wrote:
Hi Neil

Petition signed sorry for delay but like someone else said I don't check this site everyday I do hope there will be many more over the weekend, as always you doing all the hard work is unbelievable and there is no way any of us would of got this far without you, may the gods of whatever religion you worship bless you with everything you desire (if its drink just name your poison I'm sure there's a few of us will see you right lol :D ).

Lorna

Thank you Lorna for your kind words, if we ever get this completed then I will take a drink on the opening party :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:26 pm 

I signed the petion. Thank those people who rememebred to send the e-mail to a group of people, me included, as I do not check on the forum for a few years. Please do this in the future, contacting me by e-mail.

I am among those who invested money in Marlion Residence and never get the apartment or money back. I was not directly involved with El Riad, as my Sales Contract was signed by Richard Tony Tring Chairman of Sigma Property Egypt Ltd, For Touristic & Real-Estate Investment, Registration No. 32097, Located at 78 Esplanada Mall-Hurgada - Red Sea Governorate (a subsidiary of Sigma Property, Turkey Court, Tourkey Mill, Ashford Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 5PP, England). Still I am interested to recover the money I invested up to now. I am certainly not interested in continuing the investment, as realyy upset about the whole situation lasting years and years now.

If you have any more questions please contaxct me by e-mail: jwerwinska@poczta.onet.pl
I will be more than happy to be actively involved in the matter.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:37 pm 

Hi jkwerw, thank you for your post, if you are in touch with others can you please email them the details of the forum and the link to the petition, thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:41 pm 

Actually the e-mail I received was addressed to all I may know from the previous correspondence. I hope everybody will react adequately. I can only try and resend the message to them additionally.
Best regards and hoping for justice.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:00 pm 

Thanks jkwerw, lets hope they do

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:13 pm 

Here is the address for the completed POA's to be sent to, I am going out early Dec so if they are ready and you can get them to me by 3rd Dec latest I will take them out for you

Hello Mr. Neil
First we must to be sure that the POA already have been get a stamps from Egyptian embassy. It's so important, then They can send it by DHL to me (REMON NAZIH) on this address: Shery st.- Hurghada- Red Sea- Egypt, Also it's soooooooo important to write my phone number: 01005614833 on the envolpe.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:58 pm 

I would like to apologise in public if I have offended anyone in the Embassies, Consulates or Ministerial Offices for putting their emails on here, but this is the only was I can communicate with everyone easily and they all need to know what is going on and it is actually helping the image of Egypt that these emails are showing you care about their plight and doing something about it. I will check in future if emails can be put on here, but thank you from all of us for actually taking the time to look into these issues.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:59 am 

jkwerw wrote:
I signed the petion. Thank those people who rememebred to send the e-mail to a group of people, me included, as I do not check on the forum for a few years. Please do this in the future, contacting me by e-mail.

I am among those who invested money in Marlion Residence and never get the apartment or money back. I was not directly involved with El Riad, as my Sales Contract was signed by Richard Tony Tring Chairman of Sigma Property Egypt Ltd, For Touristic & Real-Estate Investment, Registration No. 32097, Located at 78 Esplanada Mall-Hurgada - Red Sea Governorate (a subsidiary of Sigma Property, Turkey Court, Tourkey Mill, Ashford Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 5PP, England). Still I am interested to recover the money I invested up to now. I am certainly not interested in continuing the investment, as realyy upset about the whole situation lasting years and years now.

If you have any more questions please contaxct me by e-mail: jwerwinska@poczta.onet.pl

Does anyone know where Tring is? We originally bought on Hurghada Village through MOVE WITH US as they were a reputable body. They passed us to SIGMA (Richard Tring and Wendy Diprose) who were agents for El Riad.
It was Sigma who started all the trouble by not paying El Riad all the monies they received from us. However, they did take almost £3000 for furniture which we never received. They then stopped acting 'on our behalf', became uncontactable and disappeared! We contacted MOVE WITH US, but they were most unhelpful and did not want to know. Surely they have some responsibility in this debacle?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:31 pm 

KarenM wrote:
jkwerw wrote:

Does anyone know where Tring is? We originally bought on Hurghada Village through MOVE WITH US as they were a reputable body. They passed us to SIGMA (Richard Tring and Wendy Diprose) who were agents for El Riad.
It was Sigma who started all the trouble by not paying El Riad all the monies they received from us. However, they did take almost £3000 for furniture which we never received. They then stopped acting 'on our behalf', became uncontactable and disappeared! We contacted MOVE WITH US, but they were most unhelpful and did not want to know. Surely they have some responsibility in this debacle?

I am also one on the ones who bought marlion and then offered the swap to pyramids beach also on this forum there is a page on marlion with a list of money payed to sigma are you on it

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:23 pm 

We are up to 177 signatures now let's keep up the good work and if possible write a few lines on your situation. Although you could also write on the forum thread about your story as I know people in authority are reading this forum.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:31 pm 

Sorry Neil, only time I realised there is this forum, when I received your email few days ago. I have now signed the pettition. Do we need to send individual emails to Remon to receive our POA?
I really appreciate all the hard work you have done.

I live in London, if anyone wants me to take their POA to Egyptian Embassy I could do that, provided they send me the POA with DHL or any other safe method with the payment.

Thanks once again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:20 pm 

Daljitb wrote:
Sorry Neil, only time I realised there is this forum, when I received your email few days ago. I have now signed the pettition. Do we need to send individual emails to Remon to receive our POA?
I really appreciate all the hard work you have done.

I live in London, if anyone wants me to take their POA to Egyptian Embassy I could do that, provided they send me the POA with DHL or any other safe method with the payment.

Thanks once again.

Hi Daljitb, thanks you for your message and no need to apologize you have found it now and signed the petition. Yes please email Remon individually to receive the POA in Arabic and English, funny he has had people in Hurghada start calling him looking to resolve issues 8-) 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:32 pm 

190 signatures, if you scroll down the page on the petition you can see a Signatures Tab next to the Comments one, have a look and if someone you know not on there give them a shout, this is starting to work and it will be going to the BBC next week.