www.hurghadaresidentsassociation.com

It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Are you owed money by El Riad?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:48 am 

jeremybright wrote:
RivermeadGlobal wrote:
Jeremy did you phone him to get it sorted?
thought the email you gave me was a reminder for him to contact me never mind i will be going out anain in march going to try out the new mornarch flights also will order the furniture before i go from you and i am still intrested in renting tiba heights out when you start to do rentals

Hi Jeremy, I did email to remind him but we all know what they are like and need chasing all the time to get anything done, so just need to keep reminding him, I will speak to him and make sure he sorts it out in March. Yasser and Mohamed aren't going anywhere, and with the charges against Yasser the foreign investors aren't going to be high up on the list, so we have time to get the complaints in. Give me a ring or email reference the furniture ideally a month before you are going to give time to make sure it is ready for delivery when you get there, we are getting busy so need to schedule it in and Tom is working on the rentals with Paul from Well Placed Apartments, as soon as we have things in place we will let you know. Happy New Year and all the best for 2014

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:54 pm 

i retern money from yaser ibragim hassan but not me i fined one lawyer and he help me to do this it was realy big present for me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:09 pm 

Hi All, I have been sent this so wanted to share in case anyone wanted to go down the route of suing El Riad instead of any other paths being followed, not sure how long it would take and what the outcome would be, but as always I wanted to let you all know so you can make your own decisions

Dear Sir/Madam,
With regards to your enquiry, kindly find below the reply:

We have already contacted the authorities in Egypt to inform them about your
complaints concerning El Riad company and they are doing their
investigations that have confirmed that these people have broken the law and
are accused of defrauding, in which the Egyptian Authorities are now taking
the legal action against them.

Our advise here at the Consulate is that you sue them.

Thank You.

Best Regards
Egyptian Consulate

For detailed information, kindly check our website:
http://www.egyptianconsulate.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/egyptconsulatuk
Join us on Facebook: egyptianconsulategeneraluk@gmail.com
Internet communications are not secure and therefore The Egyptian Consulate
does not accept legal responsibility for any of its contents (including any
attachments).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:04 pm 

RivermeadGlobal wrote:
Hi All, I have been sent this so wanted to share in case anyone wanted to go down the route of suing El Riad instead of any other paths being followed, not sure how long it would take and what the outcome would be, but as always I wanted to let you all know so you can make your own decisions

Dear Sir/Madam,
With regards to your enquiry, kindly find below the reply:

We have already contacted the authorities in Egypt to inform them about your
complaints concerning El Riad company and they are doing their
investigations that have confirmed that these people have broken the law and
are accused of defrauding, in which the Egyptian Authorities are now taking
the legal action against them.

Our advise here at the Consulate is that you sue them.

Thank You.

hi neil thanks for the info but is not what we are doing with red sea loyers

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:35 pm 

Yes it is Jeremy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:47 am 

RivermeadGlobal wrote:
jeremybright wrote:
RivermeadGlobal wrote:
thought the email you gave me was a reminder for him to contact me never mind i will be going out anain in march going to try out the new mornarch flights also will order the furniture before i go from you and i am still intrested in renting tiba heights out when you start to do rentals

Hi Jeremy, I did email to remind him but we all know what they are like and need chasing all the time to get anything done, so just need to keep reminding him, I will speak to him and make sure he sorts it out in March. Yasser and Mohamed aren't going anywhere, and with the charges against Yasser the foreign investors aren't going to be high up on the list, so we have time to get the complaints in. Give me a ring or email reference the furniture ideally a month before you are going to give time to make sure it is ready for delivery when you get there, we are getting busy so need to schedule it in and Tom is working on the rentals with Paul from Well Placed Apartments, as soon as we have things in place we will let you know. Happy New Year and all the best for 2014

hi neil i have contacted him 3 or 4 times i did get 1 reply but sounds like he did not know who i was or what i was asking him about

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:03 am 

jeremybright wrote:
RivermeadGlobal wrote:
jeremybright wrote:
RivermeadGlobal wrote:

hi neil i have contacted him 3 or 4 times i did get 1 reply but sounds like he did not know who i was or what i was asking him about

Hi Jeremy, ok leave it with me I will speak to him

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:24 pm 

I received this email, this morning:

Morning Neil
hope all is ok with you ,just would like to inform you that yasser on hurghada now and he say that not his name his real name is mohamed anwer ,so we will see whats happend i will keep you inform.
Regards
Mohamed
Mohamed Hussein Mohamed
General Manager
Enjoy Red Sea Real Estate
Hurghada - Egypt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:52 pm 

I was just in Sahl Hasheesh, and just as we were about to be driven to the airport to fly home, my Egyptian friend was asked by Remon Nazir if I could go to the Hurghada Police Station to help identify Yasser! Unfortunately, I could not, but was told that I was only asked as a 'support' for other forms of identification.

About a year ago I got a FB friend request from Yasser, which has a clear picture of him. I have emailed Remon today and suggested this could be used in support too. Lets hope they decide he is who we know him to be, otherwise, if they let him go, he will vanish again.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:21 pm 

crazydiamond wrote:
I was just in Sahl Hasheesh, and just as we were about to be driven to the airport to fly home, my Egyptian friend was asked by Remon Nazir if I could go to the Hurghada Police Station to help identify Yasser! Unfortunately, I could not, but was told that I was only asked as a 'support' for other forms of identification.

About a year ago I got a FB friend request from Yasser, which has a clear picture of him. I have emailed Remon today and suggested this could be used in support too. Lets hope they decide he is who we know him to be, otherwise, if they let him go, he will vanish again.
will be intresting to know what went on before he came to hurghada i thought he was on trial some where else in egypt and a good person to identify him will be his ex partner mohamed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:31 am 

RivermeadGlobal wrote:
jeremybright wrote:
RivermeadGlobal wrote:
jeremybright wrote:
RivermeadGlobal wrote:

got a reply today but is asking me for poa shame we did not sort it out last year as is not easy to do from the uk so thinking of going out to hurghada again next month what do you think

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:17 pm 

jeremybright wrote:
RivermeadGlobal wrote:
jeremybright wrote:
RivermeadGlobal wrote:
jeremybright wrote:
RivermeadGlobal wrote:

got a reply today but is asking me for poa shame we did not sort it out last year as is not easy to do from the uk so thinking of going out to hurghada again next month what do you think

Hi Jeremy, I have replied to your email about this

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:53 pm 

Is Michael Joseph still involved with the El Riad case? Originally we were asked to contribute funds to him so that he would bring a mass action case against the company - is this still happening?
Patricia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:01 am 

funtrish1 wrote:
Is Michael Joseph still involved with the El Riad case? Originally we were asked to contribute funds to him so that he would bring a mass action case against the company - is this still happening?
Patricia

Hi Patricia, Michael Joseph is based mostly outside of Egypt at the moment working on other projects however, his partner Remon Nazih is still working on the case and I have been discussing with him this past week, the problem is not many people have given a POA so unless he gets the POA he can't represent in court. We are trying to find a way round it, so he can represent as many as possible.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:43 pm 

RivermeadGlobal wrote:
funtrish1 wrote:
Patricia

Hi Patricia, Michael Joseph is based mostly outside of Egypt at the moment working on other projects however, his partner Remon Nazih is still working on the case and I have been discussing with him this past week, the problem is not many people have given a POA so unless he gets the POA he can't represent in court. We are trying to find a way round it, so he can represent as many as possible.

i hope you can sort it as i did try to sort it last time we went over but if not i will have to go over to do it this month as we do not know how long they can keep yeser in jail

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:34 am 

jeremybright wrote:
RivermeadGlobal wrote:
funtrish1 wrote:
Patricia

i hope you can sort it as i did try to sort it last time we went over but if not i will have to go over to do it this month as we do not know how long they can keep yeser in jail

i have just booked to go over this month on the 18th so hope to sort out the poa this time

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:18 am 

some intresting posts on

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/peoplevselriad

saying have lost money with Enjoy Red sea in Mamma Mia

mohamed contacted me last week about pyramids beach and just told him to give me my money back

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:47 pm 

Hello everyone,

Advance apologies for my ignorance in the subject: my mom paid (about 80% of total) for two El Riad apartments back in 2008 and now told me she has no money and no apartments, so I shipped myself to Hurghada and am trying to resolve this mess but have no idea what is going on.

I met with Mr. Samy Omar (I think that was him) and he told me that our apartments were also sold to 3 other people (one was in Orchid, the other was Florence-Khamsin); now he is offering us an apartment in Desert Pearl II in exchange (we went there today and it's just a skeleton of a building - would it ever be finished???). Our situtation is complicated in a sense that mom only paid 80% of the total so she could never "register" the apartments (she keeps saying that registration gives you legal protection here?); if we agree to the swtich for Desert Pearl II (they will give us a new contract) they claim we are better off because we can get the "signature validity court verdict" and the apartment is ours.
Should we do that? If so, what should I be on the lookout for during the new contract signing process and how do I know if they are not selling the Pearl Desert II apartment to 3 other people as well?

Any advice would be extremely appreciated!
Kind Regards,
Julia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:34 pm 

juliaboston wrote:
Hello everyone,

Advance apologies for my ignorance in the subject: my mom paid (about 80% of total) for two El Riad apartments back in 2008 and now told me she has no money and no apartments, so I shipped myself to Hurghada and am trying to resolve this mess but have no idea what is going on.

I met with Mr. Samy Omar (I think that was him) and he told me that our apartments were also sold to 3 other people (one was in Orchid, the other was Florence-Khamsin); now he is offering us an apartment in Desert Pearl II in exchange (we went there today and it's just a skeleton of a building - would it ever be finished???). Our situtation is complicated in a sense that mom only paid 80% of the total so she could never "register" the apartments (she keeps saying that registration gives you legal protection here?); if we agree to the swtich for Desert Pearl II (they will give us a new contract) they claim we are better off because we can get the "signature validity court verdict" and the apartment is ours.
Should we do that? If so, what should I be on the lookout for during the new contract signing process and how do I know if they are not selling the Pearl Desert II apartment to 3 other people as well?

Any advice would be extremely appreciated!
Kind Regards,
Julia

you still own the apartment that was sold 3 times try to get that one back do not swap over to a place that will never get finished

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:36 pm 

Thanks!
If i can get one more advice: Samy says our original apartment is sold, so if we don't accept an exchange (the exchange can be done for another apartment in orchid, same project)
We won't have anything at all.
Most important he tells us to pay remaining 30% of value so that we can register it as ours - should we finish payment and register?
Also how does one check of that new apartment was not sold already?
Thanks so much!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:38 pm 

Do not swap to Desert Pearl 2, it will never be built there has been a court case for over 15 years about this project.

You need to contact a real lawyer and look into getting your original apartments back

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:50 am 

juliaboston wrote:
Thanks!
If i can get one more advice: Samy says our original apartment is sold, so if we don't accept an exchange (the exchange can be done for another apartment in orchid, same project)
We won't have anything at all.
Most important he tells us to pay remaining 30% of value so that we can register it as ours - should we finish payment and register?
Also how does one check of that new apartment was not sold already?
Thanks so much!
i did the same thing 5 years ago and still have no apartment or and still is not built in pyramids beach

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:32 am 

Ok thank you for advice!

I don't want to spam this thread with my case anymore hence what would be great:

1. Can anyone recommend a good lawyer (no initial fee, percent commission only if case won, ideally one that is not afraid of standing up to Samy Omar), either direct or private message please

2. If anyone is in hurghada now and would like to meet up I will be happy to sign poa for a group case or join any other group motion - I started reading this forum and it seems that you organised yourselves a bit, I am all for it (I think that's higher success chance than individual cases especially if we can all chip in for the best lawyer in Egypt!) and imagine it is easier to do the paperwork here than from overseas, let me know!

Cheers,
Julia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:53 pm 

juliaboston wrote:
Ok thank you for advice!

I don't want to spam this thread with my case anymore hence what would be great:

1. Can anyone recommend a good lawyer (no initial fee, percent commission only if case won, ideally one that is not afraid of standing up to Samy Omar), either direct or private message please

2. If anyone is in hurghada now and would like to meet up I will be happy to sign poa for a group case or join any other group motion - I started reading this forum and it seems that you organised yourselves a bit, I am all for it (I think that's higher success chance than individual cases especially if we can all chip in for the best lawyer in Egypt!) and imagine it is easier to do the paperwork here than from overseas, let me know!

Cheers,
Julia

Hi Julia, I have sent you a PM however, I have heard you have contacted the right lawyer anyway.

Good luck and DO NOT trust anything Samy Omar says, they have no apartments anywhere to give you that are free from trouble, do not accept anything but your money back.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:40 pm 

Hi Neil
Any news on Michael Joseph?

Patricia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:57 am 

funtrish1 wrote:
Hi Neil
Any news on Michael Joseph?

Patricia

Hi Patricia, Michael Joseph has now started replying to people saying he is carrying out an audit on the bank, if you email him again hopefully he will reply. However, carry on dealing with Mr Remon as you have been doing, Michael Joseph will no longer be included in any correspondence due to his recent actions

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:51 am 

Hi, Yes I am owed money by El-Riad and Sigma Property (Richard Tring) I purchased Apartment A302 Hurghada Village from the start, paid several stage payments, went over several times seeing it built and also paid for the full furniture pack.

Engaged 5 x lawyers at different times to try and get my money back. all went quiet on me (total waste of time)

Any up to date info would be good. I still have all the past info....

Thanks

Neil

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:18 am 

neilhazel wrote:
Hi, Yes I am owed money by El-Riad and Sigma Property (Richard Tring) I purchased Apartment A302 Hurghada Village from the start, paid several stage payments, went over several times seeing it built and also paid for the full furniture pack.

Engaged 5 x lawyers at different times to try and get my money back. all went quiet on me (total waste of time)

Any up to date info would be good. I still have all the past info....

Thanks

Neil
i did the same but also payed el riad for a place in pyramids beach but have got anywhere trying to get my money back or any apartment from them

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:03 pm 

Hello!
I invested my money in el riad also.
R there any news?
Can anyone recommend a lawyer with payment after the fact, pls?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:30 pm 

Sorry all.. i never got an email ..

logged in to the site , to get an update...

will sign the petition immediately !

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:34 pm 

Hi Yes im owed money, ive misplaced my contract though , I think it was 17k I paid, hi Jeremy hope your well, its been years ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:35 pm 

I initially had Marilion then got moved to pyramids beach, but got nothing back.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:32 pm 

hi lewis there is some movment on the pyramids beach page on this forum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:58 am 

thanks Jeremy, ive lost my contract as broke from wife and now live in Saudi.....also cant find my emails now as was an old email add...typical. Neil can I call your telephone?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:12 am 

lewismorganphillips wrote:
thanks Jeremy, ive lost my contract as broke from wife and now live in Saudi.....also cant find my emails now as was an old email add...typical. Neil can I call your telephone?

Hi Lewis, I have tried emailing you many times on the 2 email addresses I had for you, but had no reply. You can call me next week if you wish 0044 1616525563 office hours

Speak soon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:12 pm 

Hi everybody,

I haven't been following my unfortunate Marlion Residences investment for awhile. Can anybody inform me about the progress on the case please. Are there any lucky investors who managed to recover money or get any apartment instead?

Please let me know, if somebody knows what else I can do to try and recover my money from Sigma Property Egypt, Richard Tring, as he was the one who was dealing with me, not El Riad.

My e-mail address: jwerwinska@poczta.onet.pl

Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:31 pm 

Can anyone update me... Is there any further progress with El Riad / getting money back? I made staged payments on 2 apartments in Desert Pearl 7 years ago ( didn't quite pay the full balance but close to £30000 over the 2 apartments). Would be good to know if anyone has had any more success with this sorry matter than I have.
Many thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:37 pm 

Irishgirl wrote:
Can anyone update me... Is there any further progress with El Riad / getting money back? I made staged payments on 2 apartments in Desert Pearl 7 years ago ( didn't quite pay the full balance but close to £30000 over the 2 apartments). Would be good to know if anyone has had any more success with this sorry matter than I have.
Many thanks.

I too, would be interested to know the outcome of this. I have lost money and sent detail as requested but did not here anything
many thanks