www.hurghadaresidentsassociation.com

It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: El-Riad new Information: response needed
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:02 pm 

honeysuckle32 wrote:
Adele and Jayne do not work for El Riad, they are a third party property management and maintenance company.

just found this thread,I assume Adele is the sames person who has been sending me e-mails from El Riad and advising my appt is safe as I am on their files. This after El-Riad posted that we could only deal with her at Blue Horizon,
I think the only ones I trust ar Neil and DWS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:09 pm 

hathaj wrote:
I really think we should use our collective power to start lobbying the Foreign office, press etc. Also if anyone has any links with MP's we should use them. I am not going to let the WWD guys get away with this. GT need to pull their finger out and look at whether there is an opportunity to go after these guys personally. We have done a great job to get organised (Thanks Neil) and we should now use that to its full benefit.

Can people let me know who they have lobbied and if you think it would help for me to hassle anyone. We need to get this file at the top of everyone's list. A lot of people are innocent victims here and thsi sort of thing should be in the press.

Just thought I would show you all how utterly useless our goverment officials abroad really are when we need them, this is the reply I received from the British Embassy in Cairo:

Thank you for your email below.
The British Embassy is unable to interfere with court or legal proceedings. Neither can it lobby, intervene or provide updates to British nationals involved in civil disputes.

We recommend that you take the matter forward with a lawyer. Our list of English speaking lawyers is attached for reference.

If all we are paying them for is having a jolly in a nice warm climate, get the b******ds back here and give them a proper job, cos they ain't no good to us out there

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:11 am 

sounds about right!!

why am i not surprised that they are not interested.

Sam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:26 pm 

Just read this on another forum

A few new reports claiming a lot of people have swapped developments now,if you are one of those people can you please tell us which development you have swapped too.

Please answer on your new development thread.

b]Apparently the court is now handling the case for Desert Pearl 1, a decision is expected within 3 months.[/b][/size]

BW :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:54 pm 

Scubamog wrote:
RivermeadGlobal wrote:
Barbie wrote:
I am going to contact DWS tomorrow, but can we also lobby other organisations. Neil you mentioned the Egyptian Embassy and others that you have contacted, could we also contact them. Please let us know who we can contact. :?:

Hi Barbie, you could try this gentleman, i found him as useful as a chocolate fireguard but if enough people contact him. He is the Britsh Hon Consulate in Hurghada, Brian Evans

Hurghada Brian Evans 0101695029 Brian.JohnEvans-HonCon@fconet.fco.gov.uk

Sorry Neil, but did you really think some one whose pay comes from our pockets and who is a government employee would really be interested in helping the people who pay him. It would be a first. Still if we all mail him might give him a push.

There is a Brian Evans who deals in advertising solutions in Egypt see http://www.solutions-redsea.com/ i would suggest this is the same person. I would suggest with his contacts in Hurghada he would definatley be aware of the problems at DP.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:24 pm 

Just received an email stating El riad want to take over the key holding and rentals of all apartments at DP1. This came from Jayne who currently holds the keys. As you can imagine there has been nothing from El riad offering their services. Do they really think that they can start key holding and renting without contacting any of us.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:30 pm 

THEY OBVIOUSLY THINK THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY LIKE........

YOUR ONLY CHANCE IF YOU ARE A PURCHASER ON ANY EL-RIAD DEVELOPMENT IS TO JOIN THE HRA... ASAP AND PAY TOWARDS THE LEGAL ACTION....

IT CAN ONLY GET WORSE......
BW :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:23 pm 

El Riad did double sell Desert Pearl apartments to Egyptians after this previous post.

In fact one was sold to an Egyptian legal clerk in Cairo who, when his company were confronted were asked where an employee on 2500le per month could find the money. He was fired and then told the police it was El Riad who asked him to validate it trying to rid the UK owner of its entitlement even after using his furnished apartment for nearly two years previous.
Then El Riad sold it again to another Egyptian family who were later evicted by the Courts.
The real owner successfully sued El Riad and is now happilly back refurnishing his rightful apartment.

How many more can give witness to the same treatment?

Dennis Irwin.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:20 pm 

Dennis wrote:
El Riad did double sell Desert Pearl apartments to Egyptians

Just to confirm this statement, this week saw the unlawful occupation of many apartments and skirmishes in Hurghada due to the demise of El Riad and its partner Yasser Hussein. The local police are inundated with claims by real visiting owners who witnessed some opportunists breaking in while others used counterfeit sales contracts to enter and claim ownership. They had heard Yasser was a convicted felon so jumped on the "band-waggon".

Make no excuses, this is serious and anyone who now doubts the criminality of these El Riad partners must be ashamed of ignoring all the previous posts in all of these forums. Anyone blaming their original agents must now understand that working with this company was indeed a mistake. El Riad's intentions it seems were not entirely honourable.

Let us take the sacking of Worldwide Destinations in 2008. That was not because the CEO Sean Woodhall was presumed dead in an air accident, but for the value of taking over existing owners balance of payments now the marketing was done. This automatically prevented the volume of WWD sub-agents from receiving their full commissions. These agents left the scene presumably unable to offer the clients they introduced any further assistance, therefore blamed for the fiascos to follow.

Then, without a clear mandate to continue in business El Riad hired further Master Agents from around Europe, the UK and Eastern Russia to seduce more vulnerable clients into the scheme of things. This allowed an already sold market of properties to be re-sold and indeed re-branded to hide their accounts. Hence the situation the first WWD Egypt owners now find themselves. That's not to say WWD Egypt is innocent in holding back client funds; that's for the next courts to deliver a verdict. Needless to say, ignorance is no excuse for incompetence by both parties.

So now we have the guilty evading the scene of crime to let other agents perpetuate the illegalities by continuing to sell the same units and properties all over again to Egyptians and Eastern Europeans in their absence. Or were they absent? We know Yasser colluded and took the proceeds, but never delivered the products. So where is this money from double and triple selling? It must be a fortune.

Many agents believe this was a total pre-planned conspiracy from the day WWD and El Riad started arguing about money. The Egyptian E.R. company never kept reliable accounts so multiplied their criminal activities hoping to bail out of construction when they could. The revolution created that excuse which soon brought an end to Yasser's operating license. The rest we all know about. Even through their attempts to gag the forums and the local media and the lies they expected investors to swallow, the time has come to put an end to it all.

What's the answer?
Well you are welcome to be advised privately by p.m.

Dennis Irwin
Legal Advisor.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:25 pm 

Hello Dennis

I agree wholeheartedly with your above theory but I see you make no mention of the other El-Riad partner being involved in the DP fiasco.
Am I naive in thinking he had little knowledge of these dealings of his shared company ??
We have had to endure much stress and strain well over the past 3 years and more expense but everything seems now to be on track and we are moving forward to another development which will hopefully be built..but obviously with an ex partner of El-Riad and a new Company name . I was a purchaser on DP2 which is still sitting less than 1/2 built but has serious land issues and as a token of goodwill have been offered a new development swap by the ex El-Riad partner. Proof will be in the pudding so they say, I am still nervous of any dealings with any associate of the old El-Riad company but after all this time, will see it out to the end.
We will never have our old apt. back on DP2 so are moving forward, I am sorry for the unfortunate purchasers on DP1, they have lost much more than I, but I don't think you will have the answer to DP2 purchasers problems.
Regards
Sue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:04 pm 

CELF wrote:
Hello Dennis

I agree wholeheartedly with your above theory but I see you make no mention of the other El-Riad partner being involved in the DP fiasco.
Am I naive in thinking he had little knowledge of these dealings of his shared company ??
We have had to endure much stress and strain well over the past 3 years and more expense but everything seems now to be on track and we are moving forward to another development which will hopefully be built..but obviously with an ex partner of El-Riad and a new Company name . I was a purchaser on DP2 which is still sitting less than 1/2 built but has serious land issues and as a token of goodwill have been offered a new development swap by the ex El-Riad partner. Proof will be in the pudding so they say, I am still nervous of any dealings with any associate of the old El-Riad company but after all this time, will see it out to the end.
We will never have our old apt. back on DP2 so are moving forward, I am sorry for the unfortunate purchasers on DP1, they have lost much more than I, but I don't think you will have the answer to DP2 purchasers problems.
Regards
Sue
hi sue are you talking about the swap to pyramids beach and are you in contact with mahamed as i also was given the swap but i have no idea what is going on at this time

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:11 pm 

Yes Jeremy,

I'm not in contact with Mohammed but believe everything will be finalised very soon according to Neil's recent posts.
He is in constant contact with Soha and when he can get Mohammed he seems to get results for us.
New contracts etc... are expected sometime next week I THINK ....
Regards
Sue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:41 am 

CELF wrote:
Yes Jeremy,

I'm not in contact with Mohammed but believe everything will be finalised very soon according to Neil's recent posts.
He is in constant contact with Soha and when he can get Mohammed he seems to get results for us.
Regards
Sue
thanks for the reply are the contracts for pyramids beach you are talking about

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:47 am 

CELF wrote:
Yes Jeremy,

Regards
Sue
my contract on pyramids beach was on the 4th floor but as there was no licence to have a 4th floor neil got me moved to the 2nd floor i did get a new contract but it was not stamped by el riad so neil took it back over last time he was out in hurghada but did not get it back from them and now with the new change of name i will have to have a new one as you do

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:01 pm 

So where do you think you stand now Jeremy?
No old contract, no new contract and no sign of Yasser who you bought from.
If Mohamed signs anything new, how do you know that will be legal either?

Dennis Irwin.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:04 pm 

One of the members involved in the swap went to Hurghada recently and at his own expense flew lawyers in from Cairo to get the new contract done with Mohammed while he was there.

This has put this member in the position of having a legally binding document in place.

Some members are also considering this course of action - but at least this has proven that he is prepared to work with us to bring this mess to a conclusion.

Hopefully we can all breathe a sigh of relief in the not too distant future.

Angela

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:20 pm 

ang3367 wrote:
One of the members involved in the swap went to Hurghada recently and at his own expense flew lawyers in from Cairo to get the new contract done with Mohammed while he was there.

This has put this member in the position of having a legally binding document in place.
Some members are also considering this course of action - but at least this has proven that he is prepared to work with us to bring this mess to a conclusion.
Hopefully we can all breathe a sigh of relief in the not too distant future.
Angela

So what you are stating is that Mohamed Hussein has actually signed a contract on Pyramids Beach?

Alan.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:30 pm 

Mohamed signed an agreement with owners to undertake the swap as Yasser had sold their apartment, this also included a full inventory of their apartment. No purchase contracts have been signed yet, as the solicitors are waiting for a final document but when this arrives new contracts will be going out and not under El Riads name.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:51 pm 

I follow. So you believe Enjoy Egypt will take over construction with Mohamed's poa that Yasser gave him?

Alan.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:53 pm 

CaptainAlan wrote:
I follow. So you believe Enjoy Egypt will take over construction with Mohamed's poa that Yasser gave him?

Alan.

Not at all Alan, Enjoy Egypt will have nothing to do with the construction just the maintenance once completed. See you make assumptions and they are wrong 99% of the time, but don't worry I am sure it will all be out in the public domain soon.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:42 pm 

The queues you stand in at the court in Hurghada are getting bigger daily. My business partner had to wait hours today to get in.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:54 pm 

romain36 wrote:
The queues you stand in at the court in Hurghada are getting bigger daily. My business partner had to wait hours today to get in.

Who is your business partner romain36, not Gary is it?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:21 pm 

Are you meaning/implying i am one of those crooks, when you say Gary , Gary who?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:40 pm 

I will tell you to stop any confusion , just my London agent and my female partner own together
My partner bought into this mess too with myself.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:46 pm 

RivermeadGlobal wrote:
Mohamed signed an agreement with owners to undertake the swap as Yasser had sold their apartment, this also included a full inventory of their apartment. No purchase contracts have been signed yet, as the solicitors are waiting for a final document but when this arrives new contracts will be going out and not under El Riads name.
thanks for the update neil am a one of the ones that will be getting one

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:15 pm 

Hi Jeremy, I have the amended due diligence and contract which I need to look at, but yes you will in time get one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:27 am 

what is going on as on wwp thay say Mohamed - El Riad arrested

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:53 pm 

Today we are seeing the removal of the El Riad signs outside their DP1 offices.
Is this the end of an era of irresponsibility?

Or will it be glossed over and another Egyptian scam begin? I sincerely hope not, you have put your lives and investments on hold for a better solution to all of this. We do not want a repeat.

Dennis Irwin.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:47 pm 

Dennis wrote:
Today we are seeing the removal of the El Riad signs outside their DP1 offices.
Is this the end of an era of irresponsibility?

Or will it be glossed over and another Egyptian scam begin? I sincerely hope not, you have put your lives and investments on hold for a better solution to all of this. We do not want a repeat.

Dennis Irwin.

So let's see what has happened? Yasser has been leading everyone on a merry dance for several years it appears including his business partner.

Yasser does a runner leaving Mohamed behind to try and resolve issues, since taking over control he has done more work on Lotus Breeze in 3 months than was done in 13 months under Yasser. He was weeks away from resolving 80+ cases where investors have nothing so what happens pressure is put on the authorities to arrest him.

Well done everyone thinks!!!!

Mr Ahmed Gohmar (Rawan) has now turned up, the original landowner of DP1 and Suleder, he has the mortgage with the bank and Yasser claimed he had bought which was obviously another lie. He has tried taking over the ER offices and taking the signs down.

Dennis as you and your lawyers seem to be heading the legal action can you please give me an answer to this.

What is going to happen when Gohmar pays the mortgage back to the bank and takes possession of the land PLUS the buildings, and throws everyone out of their apartments?

The one person able to stop him moving in was Mohamed and you all removed him allowing Gohmar in.

Next question.

As the above scenario has happened, what are you going to do when Sarah Labib, cancels the POA on the PB land and passes it to another builder?

As I have emailed your colleague, it is all too easy to take legal action, but you obviously didn't think about the full battle plan and only thought about the first battle not the war. You have been outflanked and you won't get your UK master agent back in.

Unless something happens El Riad will have nothing to give all your claimants and your claimants will have no rightful hold on anything because the original landowners know they can take it all back legally.

Whoops!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:27 am 

You have your thoughts on the situation Neil. The Attorney General will have his and we are sure he will make the right judgement. That is what the law of the land is all about.

We could not let the situation persist. Someone had to call it a day and on advice, the owners took the decision to sue. We constructed our cases and they will be judged accordingly.

If landowners had ulterior motives in taking out futher mortgages and defaulting, the wise Council for the prosecution will indeed procure the evidence of such an intent to defraud when it is deemed necessary.

Dennis.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:05 am 

So how many years do you envisage this process taking and how long until your clients see either a property/legal contract for a property or money back?