It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:50 pm 
Site Admin

This is the place to discuss information and share advice for Lotus Breeze

Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:15 pm 

This my first post, and I am very sadded about the problems with El Riad company.
Can anyone tell me if the development Lotus Breeze Apartments due to be completed
this year in September 09 but now I see on the ER website that completion will be
August 2010....do I like all the other investors have a problem of being CONNED!
I have delt with with Pallmail Properties...again this makes me very worried.
Any information would be very grateful.
Eddie55

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:00 pm 

Hi i have just returned from hurghada, ElRiad offerd me an apartment on lotus breeze in exchange for DP1 i said no, i saw lotus breeze while over there and is no where near finnished and no builders on site, i have heard that he is mixed up with the Russians and needs to complete on time, i wish you look with your apartment.
sophie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:35 pm 
hi sophie, im buying on lotus breeze, whats this about er being mixed up with the russians?, and which complex does he have to finish on time?.
yours jf carr.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:41 pm 

Hi,
all i know is what i heard in Egypt while i was there and it was the building down passed the hilton hotel and i dont know wether there is any real truth in what i was told or wether it was just rumor, sorry i cant tell you any more.

Sophie.

Post subject: Lotus Breeze
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:33 am 
Does anyone have any experience of El Riad playing ball with clients who want to withdraw from their purchases?

My UK agent is at loggerheads with El Riad and they barely communicate. I'm in the process of getting my docs legalised before registering my property in the Egyptian courts. The last doc to be done is the contract, but because the purchase price is on the contract the Egyptian Embassy in London want £2500 to legalise it, not the standard £44. Changing the contract to exclude the purchase price is an option, if El Riad agree of course.

I've heard that other clients who are looking to withdraw are facing a 25% deduction from the stage payments and not the contractual 15%. However the extra 10% may appear to be a blessing in disguise as solicitors, legal and registration fees amount to £4000+

If you know of anyone who's managed to get any money back from El Riad, please advise.

Post subject: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:42 pm 
A Clear message to all clients dealing with EL RIAD.

As an agent working on behalf of EL RIAD over the past 2 or more years, We have spent a considerable amount of time trying to get EL RIAD to the table in order to resolve differences that have been caused by them only after we have conducted over 2 million sterling pounds of business behalf. As a company director I have felt personally responsible and therefore took the matter in my own hands in order to deal with it. Whilst I have always felt diplomacy is the best policy, I'm afraid others do not see the same it in the same way and therefore I have no choice but to take this decision today to send this message out.

I have spent most of the time discussing this matter with a number of parties that include lawyers, agents and other developers. It seems that EL RIAD are using this situation not only to disrepute us but to try and earn and charge more money from this unfortunate situation.

They had promised us a new agreement following on from an old agreement we had with them on another project named Seleuder. Unfortunately this new agreement never transpired and EL RIAD have led us into believing that without it everything would be ok as they continued to request and collect money form us over a 2 year period. There is a clear paper trail directly to their bank account over this period totalling approximately £500,000.00. It has never been easy dealing with EL RIAD due to their lack of customer service and that has shown with mistakes on contracts and their reluctance to stay in touch with us or our clients on a regular basis. They are now being defiant on changing our commission structure in order to profit themselves out of this situation probably because sales have naturally slowed down due to their reputation and the current recession and they are yet to return monies to clients that have cancelled despite receiving notification from the clients directly, or from their respected lawyers.

In addition we have also been insisting on the following conditions which to date have not been met

1. A detailed time scale for the completion of the development
2. Confirmation of compensation as part of their original agreement with each client
3. Receipts for all payments made to date whether directly paid by clients to EL RAID or by nomorehotels.

It was Nomorehotels that marketed the development on behalf of EL RIAD, updated each client, collected premiums, submitted it to them yet it is EL RIAD that is using every trick in the book to blame us for their own financial gain. If this is not the case then EL RIAD have no reason to cause such a panic by requesting further sums of monies from clients.

This has got to stop now as I cannot keep making promises to clients when I am being let down by the same company that we have worked so hard for over the past two or so years. So I propose the following. We all forge together to lodge an official complaint against EL RIAD and with the government of Egypt, its embassy based in the UK in order to gain as much publicity as possible in media and over the internet, websites forums etc in order to persuade EL RIAD to either come to their senses or simply we ALL threaten to cancel in order that ALL monies paid be returned.

EL RIAD cannot continue this development without you and therefore they should respect each and everyone of you and this is the only way of showing our force which is not to be reckoned with instead of simply blaming us each time a client contacts them.

I am hoping this joint effort will make EL RIAD sit up and listen in order to convince them that they either do business the correct way or not at all and therefore everyone is willing to cancel to show our unity once and for all.

I am extremely sorry that you as our client have been brought into this unfortunate situation but since I have exhausted every resource over the past six months, EL Riad need to know that they cannot continue doing business in this way any longer.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:05 am 

Kash - it is your responsibility as a reputable agent to protect your clients from disagreements between you and El Riad.
You have to sit up and take full responsibility here, enough is enough.
You need to get the money back from them or instruct your lawyers to take legal action, you say you have been in constant discussions with them but what actually have they done for you? -you then need to pass all monies back in full to your clients for them to make their own mind up whether they wish to deal direct with the developer. Surely this is the only option for you if you wish to maintain your reputation?

Unfortunatley you will have to take a hit on this and lose your commission. You should have never started to sell Lotus Breeze without obtaining a new contract, as an agent and director of a business you should have known you were skating on thin ice here, this is just common sense to me. Also on the original contract it clearly states in Article 3 that for 1 bed and studios your commission will be 5% of the purchase price and the 2/3 beds only 4% commission - so why now are you are holding 30%??

You need to rectify this or people will be giving your company a bad name and that will be devestating for your business going forward.

I will never trust investing my hard earned money into something like this ever again - it has caused more stress and arguments over the last couple of years i wish i have heard of No more Hotels, El Riad or Lotus Breeze..these names will haunt me for a long time to come.

Is it just me that feels this way - comments would be welcome.

All i want is to be able to get my money back, which by the looks of it i will never see again - i feel totally ripped off and extreamly let down!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:43 am 

I would rather see the development finished in Aug 10 as we are almost in March ( instead of losing the money)but No More Hotels have to put their foot down and do something about this as we the investors will eventully form a group and sue them for our hard earned money as the money trail leads to No More Hotels. :oops:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:32 pm 
My web team have now uploaded almost 90% of the information onto the Lotus Breeze website. I agree with the comments made about how we as Nomorehotels have to take responsibility which is exactly what we are doing. I intend to revisit Egypt shortly to file a claim. In the meantime visit www.lotusbreeze.com for more information.

Kash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:34 pm 
Site Admin

We have recently been contacted by El Riad who have asked us to publish some information on the site to allow investors to make an informed decision about their current situation on this project.They are saying this is the only contract issued to No More Hotels and states 4-5% commission. They (NMH) were given 10% on Lotus Breeze but no other contract was issued and it states they have no right to take clients money direct. They (ER) have informed us there will be more information to come.

As you are all aware the HRA is totally unbiased and we do not take sides in any arguments. So please be advised, that none of this information has been checked or is endorsed by the HRA, and it is up to you to make your own checks on it's validity.

Below is a link that El-Riad have provided, it goes to an external site with some additional information for you to read.

http://nomorehotels1.wordpress.com/2010/03/02/no-more-hotels/

To view a bigger/clearer image of any of the pages below "left click" on the one you want, and it will open up in a larger view.

Attachment:
scan0004.jpg
scan0004.jpg [ 756.41 KiB | Viewed 10178 times ]
Attachment:
scan0005.jpg
scan0005.jpg [ 2 MiB | Viewed 10169 times ]
Attachment:
scan0006.jpg
scan0006.jpg [ 2.05 MiB | Viewed 10167 times ]
Attachment:
scan0007.jpg
scan0007.jpg [ 921.85 KiB | Viewed 10169 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:47 pm 

I am sure that we have all heard this before from Nomorehotels and El Riad.

I have said since Spring 2009 that I wanted to cancel and neither company are taking responsibility for refunding my money – which I am entitled to as per ‘Article 3’ in my contract.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:49 pm 

speng wrote:
I am sure that we have all heard this before from Nomorehotels and El Riad.

I have said since Spring 2009 that I wanted to cancel and neither company are taking responsibility for refunding my money – which I am entitled to as per ‘Article 3’ in my contract.

Hi speng what percentage have you paid?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:58 am 

Here is a statement from El Riad taken from the Lotus Breeze - Web World Property website.

Hello world!
No More Hotels (Lotus breeze)
Re: nomorehotels1

We feel its time we tackled some untruths that are being publicised by No More Hotels UK regarding Our Lotus Breeze Development in Hurghada.
Firstly we will point out we have received as stated by No More Hotels 500,000 British pounds.
Later we will show you a list with apartment numbers showing just what we have received,you can then compare the list with your apartment number and see just how much of your money has disappeared to other developments which we believe are in Cyprus.
No More Hotels does not have much of the money owed to us and have admitted this to various sources.
We must ask all clients to insist that No more hotels show you your monies collectively what is owed to us on the lotus breeze development.
We believe they have been showing home made payment schedules and have showed a contract which was originally for our Suleder Development.
This contract states they can sell other developments on our behalf for a 4 or 5% commission,it also states NO MONIES can be collected by No More Hotels on our behalf,which is also stated in everyones contracts.
As stated before No More Hotels are asking us for commissions upto 30% which we will not be paying,the norm is 10% for any agent.
No More hotels has been sending out invoices to clients asking for payments and this has caused a breach of contract between Lotus breeze investors and El-Riad.
We believe this would be classed as fraudulent activity in the Uk and should be reported to the police immediately.For those of you who are already in the process of Legal proceedings against them if you need any documentation that we may have we will support your case by providing copies at your request.
As shown on the Lotus Breeze website there is no email that states they would be a main agent for any development.
We will add more details as we receive enquiries into this matter please feel free to email us at. el_riad_agency@yahoo.com
We will point out you need to take urgent legal action against No More Hotels to recover your monies you have paid to them,we do not wish to see another WWD situation,we put new payment clauses into your contracts to protect Investors from losing their money so why did No More Hotels ask you to pay them?.
Please take Legal action now to recover your monies from No More Hotels.

A list of apartment numbers together with payments received will be added shortly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:08 pm 

These were taken 10th march 2010, showing there has been a lot of activity in the past couple of months.

Attachments:
rsz_cimg1385.JPG
rsz_cimg1385.JPG [ 1.64 MiB | Viewed 10166 times ]
rsz_cimg1384.JPG
rsz_cimg1384.JPG [ 1.44 MiB | Viewed 10166 times ]
rsz_cimg1382.JPG
rsz_cimg1382.JPG [ 1.17 MiB | Viewed 10166 times ]
rsz_cimg1381.JPG
rsz_cimg1381.JPG [ 1.11 MiB | Viewed 10166 times ]
rsz_cimg1380.JPG
rsz_cimg1380.JPG [ 1.4 MiB | Viewed 10166 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:14 pm 

The pictures are all well and good but we still don't know if we are actually going to get the apartment that we have paid for, if we do we are not getting any compensation which is in the contract and i believe No more hotels have been to Egypt to file a claim against ER. So can't wait to hear the next exciting installment!!!

Still no idea what is going on....still frustrated...Very Frustrated!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:04 am 

Does anyone know what is going on with this now after recieving this e mail below from NMH's....?

Do we / Don't we have a bloody apartment???? I have never before experienced anything like this, total lack of respect for people who have used hard earned money for a place in the sun to secure a retirment fund and have some enjoyable times in a wonderful place, I suggest that both agents and developers get thir act together and find an alternative source of employment once that does not play with peoples money and lives.

If any one has any info / suggestions / please lets do something....all i ask for is piece of mind and definitive answers.

Dear Client,

I am extremely saddened and this may come as a shock since things were going so well up to now but EL RIAD have not responded to any of my phone calls or emails since after EID. This is extremely frustrating for me since I know how much time and effort I have placed on resolving this issue from day one. I cannot continue holding the fort and must pass all info to my lawyers to pursue them once again and feel the only way to resolve this is to join forces and claim All monies back as EL RIAD keep breaking their promises. I will be posting the latest updated account between us and EL RIAD which clearly shows EL RIAD are NOT owed a penny and in fact need to pay us back monies which was to be used for any cancellations. It seems that whilst I started a claim a little while ago they did sit up and listen and therefore this time round I must leave it to the courts to settle this matter once and for all. I have spent over 15 months dealing with matter personally and it has resulted it no new business on behalf of our company since then due to my commitment to resolve this before moving forward. I will be visiting Cairo and Hurghada shortly and will fill you in on more details as soon as they are known to me. Regards Kash Ijaz UK OfficeT. 0207 622 1180F. 0207 720 8800 CYPRUS OfficeT. 00357 97722050F. 00357 80095560 Email. kash@nomorehotels.co.uk

UK Head office. 13 Clapham High Street, Clapham, London, SW4 7TS
Registered in England No. 5337209. Vat No. 882 7966 58

Cyprus Office, P.O.Box 30336, CY-5343, Cyprus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:04 pm 

Some updated photos taken last week, it is moving on slowly. Frustrated you need to speak to your agent and if it is NMH's did you pay them direct or did you send your money to El Riad, this is where the issues seem to stem.

Attachment:
CIMG2554.jpg
CIMG2554.jpg [ 387.74 KiB | Viewed 10166 times ]

Attachment:
CIMG2546.jpg
CIMG2546.jpg [ 380.72 KiB | Viewed 10165 times ]

Attachment:
CIMG2544.jpg
CIMG2544.jpg [ 390.19 KiB | Viewed 10165 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:21 am 

Thanks Neil, i have been following the pics and the work you have been doing through another forum also, you seem to be doing serling work out there.

Yes we paid direct to NMH's this is where the issues lie, as we were advised by them to send all monies to them, i wish i could turn back the time and go with a reputable agent such as your self.

I can't get my head around all this as one minute it is going good we we all advised we were getting new contracts then this happens again, round and round we go.

Seriously wanting money back now but no one seems to want to give anything back, El Raid say go to agent, he says he sent it to them. Someone has our money and either we get an apartment or please give it us back.

If by any chance someone has had a break through please pm me as i am at my wits end. This is peoples lives they are messing with, doesn't anyone care??

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:56 pm 

I assume Pyramids Beach Will now take priority over Lotus Breeze. Will LB EVER GET FINISHED?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:54 pm 

I invested in Lotus Breeze through NMH, so my money was sent to NMH to pass onto ER.
I am sure like other NMH investors, I was sent reminder letters by NMH to make instalment payments into their bank account.
I was unaware of any problem between NMH and ER until I received an e-mail from ER asking for my 2nd instalment, which I had already sent to NMH. From this I can only assume that ER received my initial deposit and my 1st instalment and only reverted to the letter of the contract when their problems with NMH began. Investors have been unfairly caught up in this dispute and both NMH and ER have behaved quite unprofessionally and treated investors with disdain.
Kash should be ashamed of himself. Why has he stopped communicating with NMH investors if he has nothing to hide? Why has he stopped correspondence with AIPP? Why has AIPP seen fit to suspend NMH from their organization?
ER also have questions to answer. I wonder if in a court of law it's claim that LB has been delayed due to a 'force majeure' would stand up? An economic crisis is not a 'force majeure'. If this could be proven in a court of law, ER would actually be in first breach of the initial contract they sent investors and would be liable to make payments due to the delay in completion.
I really hope ER and NMH can resolve this dispute, otherwise what option do investors have other than the legal route to try and get their money back. NMH investors must come together and challenge both NMH and ER.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:13 am 

I totally agree with Shan93, there must be something we can do.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:06 pm 

I totally agree with Shan93. Where are all the Lotus Breeze investors who purchased through NMH?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 pm 

All LB owners, I had a meeting with Mohamed reference finding a way forward for you, this will allow you to carry on with your purchase but also pursue NMH if required for any money lost along the way.

I have not fully accepted to help sort things out yet, I need further assurances from Mohamed that he will increase his communication and if I have any questions or need to speak to him he will answer quicker than he does at the moment.

The deal outlined for all those in dispute, is the issuing of new contracts with new completion dates and you having to pay an extra 10% to what is outstanding. ER will then not claim a breach of contract against you and you can all move forward and start looking forward to receiving your apartments.

Comments please (if it is going to be a lot of grief I won't bother)?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:21 pm 

Hi Neil

If we go breach of contract and refuse to pay the 10% extra and want to cancel, have / will ER guarantee that we will get some money back from them, just incase anyone wants to write 25% off as a bad debt as per the original contract.

I am sure that if this is communicated there may be some that want to get out and have an end to the whole episode, less stress as i have already written off the whole lot so if i can get something back then Bonus.

Keep us updated with news.

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:15 am 

frustrated wrote:
Hi Neil

If we go breach of contract and refuse to pay the 10% extra and want to cancel, have / will ER guarantee that we will get some money back from them, just incase anyone wants to write 25% off as a bad debt as per the original contract.

I am sure that if this is communicated there may be some that want to get out and have an end to the whole episode, less stress as i have already written off the whole lot so if i can get something back then Bonus.

Keep us updated with news.

Thanks

As they are in dispute with Kash over the money they may say you need to get your money back from him or they pay half and he pays half, I don't know the answer but I will see if I can find out for you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:31 am 

Hi,
Unfortunately, I also 'purchased' two apartments in this development through NomoreHotels, contracting in March 2008, and paid 2 instalments (last in November 2008) before deciding to cancel around November 2009, because NMH promised their dispute with EL Riad would soon be resolved.

To date, NMH have made every excuse for not repaying my instalments, passing the buck to EL Riad, who keep passing it back. So I took NMH to AIPP and their membership has been suspended. I was told that there had been other complaints against NMH but no names were given.

I also instructed Loic Raboteau, a lawyer specialising in Egyptian law at the INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY LAW CENTRE. I understand that he was representing other NMH victims but he would not give me any names.

It is time we stop acting in isolation. The purchasers need to get together now and take action against NMH, and potentially EL Riad.

We have an arguable case against NMH, either in contract or tort- they are liable to us for their negligence.

Please e-mail me your names and contact details- mobile phone numbers are good, or skype names, so that we can coordinate action:
E-mail: legassigardens@hotmail.com

The AIPP have also failed us by not regulating their members. They should have to account somehow. But for now, we should start legal action before we are statute barred- there is a time limit within which action must be taken.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Regards,
Mrs Gayle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:53 am 

My contract is direct with ER. When is is possible to go for signature validity?

thanks in advance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:02 am 

I spoke to Mohamed a couple of nights ago and if I have it right he is offering a new contract to all NMH clients, all those that wish to take up this offer will need to send in their details and those not wanting to carry on, I guess you need to speak to NMH's about money back. I have emailed Mohamed this morning just to confirm what he said last night in the phone call.

Sorry if this doesn't help everyone, one thing though, if there are any LB owners that have some spare time and can assist with all the admin please let me know. As with the HRA owners have been helping themselves by doing a lot of the admin work as I can't do it all and it is helping yourselves. This will just be collating information and keeping people updated with progress, any takers?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:22 pm 

I do we have some more news about lotus breeze and whats going on how is looking after us now
litlevoice?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:21 am 
I'm going out there on 29th April. Noha said I would be able to look inside my apartment and check it is all ok. Mine is in the first section to take shape, but I have no idea how it has progressed in last several months. Does anyone have any pictures taken within the last few weeks? I was also told the worked stopped during the troubles but is on again now.

If anyone wants to email me direct, my address is office@billetbikebits.co.uk

PS, I bought mine direct after a cock-up with Hurghada Village.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:31 pm 

Not much has happened over the past few months due to issues between ER and agents however, I am looking to start sorting some of these out once we have completed the first tranche of people swapping to Pyramids Beach which I hope to be withing the next month. Although it looks far from finished, they can move quickly from the stage it is at now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:16 pm 

crazydiamond wrote:
I'm going out there on 29th April. Noha said I would be able to look inside my apartment and check it is all ok. Mine is in the first section to take shape, but I have no idea how it has progressed in last several months. Does anyone have any pictures taken within the last few weeks? I was also told the worked stopped during the troubles but is on again now.

If anyone wants to email me direct, my address is office@billetbikebits.co.uk

PS, I bought mine direct after a cock-up with Hurghada Village.

what happened with the village as i also started of there

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:33 am 
I bought at HV but when my lawyer advised me not to make the final payment until certain issues were resolved, ER took it as breach of contract and sold my apartment to someone else. Nobody told me what was going on, including my Egyptian lawyer, and I couldn't get a response out of anyone. I decided to make the final payment. Then all hell broke loose and people started returning my calls! When I proved that my contract didn't have that clause in it that gave ER the right to sell it on, they offered me an apartment at LB. At the time it seemed an ok deal as I wasn't happy with the state of HV anyway. Not so sure now. So anyway, my LB apartment is bought and paid for, and I dealt with ER direct. I even have all my furniture waiting in ER's store room, which I bought for HV. All I want is to get a finished apartment I can put it in.

I bought another apartment just over a year ago in Makadi Bay. It is part of a huge village style complex being built by the same people that built El Gouna. Guess what.... it's nearly finished! Over a year early!

So what is this Pyramids development? I assume it is another ER one? Will it take priority over LB? I wish ER would finish one before starting another!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:37 am 

your story is like my one but it was sigma who sold my apartment in hv and you know the story about them so mohamed offered a move to pyramids beach direct with him but the price i payed is now £1000s over priced to what they are for sale now

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:44 pm 

I went to Lotus Breeze today and actually went inside the building instead of taking pictures from the outside and there were a lot of workers all on different floors doing different jobs. I have taken photos and also video footage that I will upload onto the Rivermead Youtube channel when I get time, likewise with the photos.

I have also spent the past three nights with Mohamed discussing how to move this development forward and find a way to end the stalemate on money being owed, the development being delayed, contracts being breached etc... Tonight we have finally tabled a solution which I hope will please most people I know it won't please all but it will get the development moving faster and also allow you all to receive new contracts PLUS a maintenance contract (from Enjoy Egypt) so you know your development will be looked after from day 1.

An email will be going out ASAP to all those I have contact details for plus the contact details I will be receiving from El Riad.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:27 pm 

Further to my post above, here is a video from the inside of Lotus Breeze for all you buyers that have not been kept updated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BTD8UUYJWg

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:06 pm 

Here are some photos taken while I was there a couple of weeks ago.

Attachment:
CIMG3633.jpg
CIMG3633.jpg [ 200.4 KiB | Viewed 9955 times ]

Attachment:
CIMG3641.jpg
CIMG3641.jpg [ 289.13 KiB | Viewed 9955 times ]

Attachment:
CIMG3628.jpg
CIMG3628.jpg [ 217.93 KiB | Viewed 9955 times ]

Attachment:
CIMG3640.jpg
CIMG3640.jpg [ 231.24 KiB | Viewed 9955 times ]

Attachment:
CIMG3644.jpg
CIMG3644.jpg [ 269.58 KiB | Viewed 9955 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:30 pm 

Things are starting to move quickly on Lotus Breeze, here are some photos taken on the 18th June.

Attachment:
CIMG4213.jpg
CIMG4213.jpg [ 62.21 KiB | Viewed 12720 times ]

Attachment:
CIMG4215.jpg
CIMG4215.jpg [ 52.46 KiB | Viewed 12720 times ]

Attachment:
CIMG4216.jpg
CIMG4216.jpg [ 61.12 KiB | Viewed 12720 times ]

Attachment:
CIMG4218.jpg
CIMG4218.jpg [ 48.9 KiB | Viewed 12720 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:30 am 

Hi Neil

Did you manage to get any updated photos of Pyramids beach also ?

Ian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:08 am 

yeoman wrote:
Hi Neil

Ian

Hi Ian, I didn't because other than another floor going on a t the back not a lot had changed. I want to get these swaps sorted and get the money in so Mohamed can then spend it on the project and I can start getting updates like the ones for Lotus Breeze. There should be some workers going on to PB shortly but not as many as I want, give it a few weeks and the contracts done money in and things will be a lot different.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:48 am 

These are 3 days later, as you can see work is progressing at a good pace.

Attachment:
CIMG4266.jpg
CIMG4266.jpg [ 183.73 KiB | Viewed 9860 times ]

Attachment:
CIMG4267.jpg
CIMG4267.jpg [ 220.98 KiB | Viewed 9860 times ]

Attachment:
CIMG4270.jpg
CIMG4270.jpg [ 254.85 KiB | Viewed 9860 times ]

Attachment:
CIMG4276.jpg
CIMG4276.jpg [ 297.55 KiB | Viewed 9860 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:03 am 

Further updates 29th June, as you can see the work is progressing very well and Pyramids Beach should be starting in a few days.

Attachment:
4.jpg
4.jpg [ 93.49 KiB | Viewed 9828 times ]

Attachment:
3.jpg
3.jpg [ 107.41 KiB | Viewed 9828 times ]

Attachment:
7.jpg
7.jpg [ 171.23 KiB | Viewed 9828 times ]

Attachment:
6.jpg
6.jpg [ 215.05 KiB | Viewed 9828 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:27 pm 

These were sent last night 7th July, work is still progressing very well. Ian PB will start very soon, I have been assured.

Attachment:
7th July.jpg
7th July.jpg [ 58.29 KiB | Viewed 12626 times ]

Attachment:
7th July 1.jpg
7th July 1.jpg [ 73.91 KiB | Viewed 12626 times ]

Attachment:
7th July 2.jpg
7th July 2.jpg [ 65.7 KiB | Viewed 12626 times ]

Attachment:
7th July 3.jpg
7th July 3.jpg [ 62.97 KiB | Viewed 12626 times ]

Attachment:
7th July 4.jpg
7th July 4.jpg [ 70.69 KiB | Viewed 12626 times ]

Attachment:
7th July 5.jpg
7th July 5.jpg [ 63.32 KiB | Viewed 12626 times ]

Attachment:
7th July 6.jpg
7th July 6.jpg [ 57.97 KiB | Viewed 12626 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:38 pm 

RivermeadGlobal wrote:
yeoman wrote:
Hi Neil

Ian

I want to get these swaps sorted and get the money in so Mohamed can then spend it on the project and I can start getting updates like the ones for Lotus Breeze. There should be some workers going on to PB shortly but not as many as I want, give it a few weeks and the contracts done money in and things will be a lot different.

Neil, could you please enlighten us as to where this "money in" will come from? Given no work has been done on PB for 2 years to further any build stage which would have legistically allowed for our next stage payments, this must be original client funds?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm 

Dennis wrote:
RivermeadGlobal wrote:
yeoman wrote:
Hi Neil

Ian

I want to get these swaps sorted and get the money in so Mohamed can then spend it on the project and I can start getting updates like the ones for Lotus Breeze. There should be some workers going on to PB shortly but not as many as I want, give it a few weeks and the contracts done money in and things will be a lot different.

Neil, could you please enlighten us as to where this "money in" will come from? Given no work has been done on PB for 2 years to further any build stage which would have legistically allowed for our next stage payments, this must be original client funds?

Those of us who have swapped to PB that havent paid in full are paying into an account run by myself and Neil as Mohammed recommences work on PB. To date we have over £60k but this money will not be going anywhere until we have the new contracts and due diligence in the correct company name.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 pm 

Thank you for that ang.
So if I may ask, who is doing this new due diligence and what is the correct company name that will be on the new contracts?

Dennis.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 am 

ang3367 wrote:
Dennis wrote:
RivermeadGlobal wrote:
yeoman wrote:
Hi Neil

Ian

Those of us who have swapped to PB that havent paid in full are paying into an account run by myself and Neil as Mohammed recommences work on PB. To date we have over £60k but this money will not be going anywhere until we have the new contracts and due diligence in the correct company name.
sorry for asking but what is the problem with the Company name now

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:26 am 

Dennis wrote:
Thank you for that ang.
So if I may ask, who is doing this new due diligence and what is the correct company name that will be on the new contracts?

Dennis.

Dennis,

Angela was just giving a brief update as to what is going on, the full version is a little more complicated and explained better in the members area, as the members have paid for the solicitors and due diligence then I am not at liberty to divulge the whole detail on an open forum.

However, to give you some information, SNR Dentons have done the due diligence and they have also drafted the new contracts, there is some investigation going on to see if things could be made a little bit better which is why no money has been paid over and no contracts signed yet and no work carried out. This time people are trying to do it properly from the start without rushing to get work started just to end up in trouble again. Sorry I can't tell you more but others have paid for this information and it wouldn't be fair to put it over an open forum.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:46 am 

I appreciate your reply and the candid explaination. One more question please.

If there is a new up to date due diligence for Pyramids Beach, how can I get hold of a copy as surely this can be acquired by owners (potential new buyers and previous ones) without having to pay a full membership to SNR Dentons as part of a purchasing.

Regards.
Dennis.