www.hurghadaresidentsassociation.com

It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:27 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:37 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
Dennis wrote:
I appreciate your reply and the candid explaination. One more question please.

If there is a new up to date due diligence for Pyramids Beach, how can I get hold of a copy as surely this can be acquired by owners (potential new buyers and previous ones) without having to pay a full membership to SNR Dentons as part of a purchasing.

Regards.
Dennis.


Hi Dennis, SNR Dentons have given all HRA members a reduced rate for the due diligence as there was a group and they are also going to be having new contracts, so they calculated the reduced price for all services. I would need to ask them how much they would charge for a one off due diligence.

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:40 pm
Posts: 87
RivermeadGlobal wrote:
Dennis wrote:
I appreciate your reply and the candid explaination. One more question please.

If there is a new up to date due diligence for Pyramids Beach, how can I get hold of a copy as surely this can be acquired by owners (potential new buyers and previous ones) without having to pay a full membership to SNR Dentons as part of a purchasing.

Regards.
Dennis.


Hi Dennis, SNR Dentons have given all HRA members a reduced rate for the due diligence as there was a group and they are also going to be having new contracts, so they calculated the reduced price for all services. I would need to ask them how much they would charge for a one off due diligence.
i also will pay for one if the price is not to expensive


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:36 am
Posts: 0
Hello, anyone know how to get hold of Mohamed Refaat or El Riad? I did a swap from DP1 to Lotus Breeze about 2 years ago and can't get hold of anybody now


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:22 am
Posts: 1
Mr. Tony.

My company is dealing with many cases like yours. It seems that Hurghada consortium of lawyers have done a disappering act on their clients now a purge on improper practises are unfolding in Egyptian courts. Many investors were badly advised, especially if they handed over their first contracts in transferring to another project.

Dennis Irwin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:22 am
Posts: 1
IMPORTANT.

Owners expecting to move to Lotus Breeze from other El Riad unlicensed projects will need to contact their independent lawyers. New details on the validity of this land will render the project illegal.

More information will be posted in due course.


Dennis Irwin.
Legal Advisor.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:10 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
Dennis, if there are issues with the land how did they get a building licence or is this illegal as well? I have just spoken to Mohamed and he his workers have started again so I'm not sure if he would be spending his own money to finish this development if there were any major issues. However, I look forward to your future posts with the information.

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:32 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
Here are some new photos of Lotus Breeze, scaffolding is going back up and workers are on site pushing on with the build.

Attachment:
25092011185.jpg
25092011185.jpg [ 632.94 KiB | Viewed 7629 times ]



Attachment:
25092011181.jpg
25092011181.jpg [ 655.37 KiB | Viewed 7629 times ]



Attachment:
25092011183.jpg
25092011183.jpg [ 678.79 KiB | Viewed 7629 times ]



Attachment:
25092011186.jpg
25092011186.jpg [ 549.58 KiB | Viewed 7629 times ]

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:27 pm
Posts: 2
Just to make things clear Neil, Dennis Irwin is a retained Legal Advisor working alongside our Egyptian Legal counterparts and not who you claim him to be. Others who posted are in our team or distressed owners contesting the validity of anything El Riad and yourself have schemed over the last few years.

This is me, taking up your offer to debate the whole mess you allowed yourself and others to be sucked into. Or are you going to censor me on here too?

Alan.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:53 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
Alan, when have I ever censored you? However, when making comments that I have schemed along with El Riad you are close to being cesored but as I have nothing to hide I have allowed your comment as I think it will be a useful discussion.

Who do I think Dennis Irwin is? One thing with forums Alan, you can check IP addresses and your IP address is exactly the same as Dennis Irwin and a few others on here under some strange names???

So come on tell me what schemes have I done over the years?

Maybe we can start on you linking up with Kash from NMh's and Gary from One Stop and visiting the Egyptian commerce offices in London, I think if you did a poll of One Stop clients you may find some disgruntled people and now you are helping them, and one of NMH's clients has already taken him to court mmmmm.

So far I haven't allowed a single swap to take place, I haven't taken any money off anyone, I haven't been arrested, I haven't been wound up, I have taken the advice of the largest law firm in Egypt.

Who was it you were telling everyone to listen to at one point LAW Ltd, you swap your allegiances more than the French, you would have had people all over the place. I have stuck to the same path for over 3 years, and that is to just get back what people have paid for with as little outlay as possible, if it works great if it doesn't then plan B comes into play.

What does everyone else think?

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:27 pm
Posts: 2
You see Neil, you do have bottle.

We are very aware of each other's meetings and spies. The reality is I never promised anything I could not deliver. If you wanted the truths as a collegue rather than a contestant you should have listened more and given wwp the heads up to allow debate. As it happens all you succeeded in doing is prolonging everyone's agony with El Riad.

What I do promise you is that the truth will come out. The courts are filling every day with failed Egyptian promises and as I type there are ours being read out. Ask Mohamed for a real update rather than quizing locals. Better still go and watch proceedings with One Stop. I never said I wasn't linked with my fellow agents. Along with a network of o**c agents this needs sorting, not running away from and I will be damned in accepting we failed our clients.

Regarding IP addresses, I explained to all the forums that the whole office network is linked to it, so wwp took the decision we were all one person. Guilty conscience by their admin probably as they really are a clique.

Alan.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:17 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
I have bottle? I have a damn sight more bottle than you or any of your mates, the s**t and threats I have put up with over the years from UK agents/master agents and Egyptians anyone else would have given up a long time ago so don't even go there.

By the way, I don't know how many times I have to tell you and your mates I am nothing to do with WWP, if you have any issues speak to them. Likewise I am nothing to do with Enjoy Egypt or El Riad.

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:27 pm
Posts: 2
And for the record Neil, don't censor me, sue me.......

Alan.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:10 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
CaptainAlan wrote:
And for the record Neil, don't censor me, sue me.......

Alan.


Alan, are you on another planet? Have I censored you no?

Now answer my question about Dennis which law firm does he work for, name and contact details please or are you unable to provide it ;)

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:27 pm
Posts: 2
RivermeadGlobal wrote:
CaptainAlan wrote:
And for the record Neil, don't censor me, sue me.......
Alan.


Alan, are you on another planet? Have I censored you no?
Now answer my question about Dennis which law firm does he work for, name and contact details please or are you unable to provide it ;)


Go to Hurghada and meet Dennis Irwin along with his Cairo and Hurghada lawyers and hear the charges against El Riad. You can have a coffee with him afterwards.

Alan.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:18 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
Ok I will I'm going out on the 18th so tell me where he is staying. I am going to Cairo to speak to the Tourism Minister as he is being kept updated with what we are doing and is actually really pleased with the progress.

But I guessed you couldn't supply a Law firm or contact details because he doesn't exist does he Alan?

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:22 pm
Posts: 0
Here we go again, Very interesting, so why not help the people like myself who are at this moment taking ER to court.
On another forum i was accused of being Dennis. Dennis i am not although i know Dennis as he has
advised myself and others who have lost in this bloody mess.
I and many associates have invested thousands and are still waiting to receive finished apartments from ER and we are sickened by anyone who can stick up for ER.
When people get involved in other peoples business they should refrain from throwing their dummies out of the pram , do not make promises they cant keep and if they are honest and fair allow open debate not get people thrown off forums.
Let me as one simple question. Should all owners have taken ER to court years ago then we would not be going through all this now?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:27 pm
Posts: 2
Everyone will be there Neil.
Go and meet them in the o**c Lawyer's office. You are most welcome to proceedings.

Alan.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:42 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
romain36 wrote:
Here we go again, Very interesting, so why not help the people like myself who are at this moment taking ER to court.
On another forum i was accused of being Dennis. Dennis i am not although i know Dennis as he has
advised myself and others who have lost in this bloody mess.
I and many associates have invested thousands and are still waiting to receive finished apartments from ER and we are sickened by anyone who can stick up for ER.
When people get involved in other peoples business they should refrain from throwing their dummies out of the pram , do not make promises they cant keep and if they are honest and fair allow open debate not get people thrown off forums.
Let me as one simple question. Should all owners have taken ER to court years ago then we would not be going through all this now?


Romain, did you buy your property from me, did you ask me for help? I am guessing the answer will be no. So why do you think I should be helping you when I don't even know who you are?

Over 3 years ago, no-one was helping anyone, I stepped in and started to help my own clients this increased to other investors and from that day I have done everything I can to help anyone that has asked me for help. I took legal advice and that advice was not to take legal action so no legal action was taken. Being so far down the line and having been through so much the people I have been helping are now very close to being in a very strong position legally so this is where I will leave it.

Good luck with your actions and let's hope all this court cases don't end up with everyone losing everything and ending up dealing with more crooks.

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:47 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
CaptainAlan wrote:
Everyone will be there Neil.
Go and meet them in the o**c Lawyer's office. You are most welcome to proceedings.

Alan.


Alan, I have already met Mr Waddington when in Hurgahda and he couldn't answer my simple question so maybe you can.

In the contract between OS and ER, it was written any new contracts/sales were to be signed by all 3 parties, ER, OS and the client for them to be legally binding. Why is is OS only issued 2 contracts to most of their clients and only 2 spaces for signatures, theirs and the clients meaning ER wasn't even aware the unit had been sold therefore OS didn't need to pay them any money?

Anyone with an ounce of brain cell can work that out as fraud and Mr Waddington said "I can't comment on that as I don't know"?

As you are now working with them and therefore must have made sure all what they had been up to was legal you will be able to answer it for me?

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:52 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
CaptainAlan wrote:
Everyone will be there Neil.
Go and meet them in the o**c Lawyer's office. You are most welcome to proceedings.

Alan.


Well you need to tell me who their solicitor is for me to meet them, and you know I will go as does Gary so please do tell me.

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:33 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
romain36 wrote:
Here we go again, Very interesting, so why not help the people like myself who are at this moment taking ER to court.
On another forum i was accused of being Dennis. Dennis i am not although i know Dennis as he has
advised myself and others who have lost in this bloody mess.
I and many associates have invested thousands and are still waiting to receive finished apartments from ER and we are sickened by anyone who can stick up for ER.
When people get involved in other peoples business they should refrain from throwing their dummies out of the pram , do not make promises they cant keep and if they are honest and fair allow open debate not get people thrown off forums.
Let me as one simple question. Should all owners have taken ER to court years ago then we would not be going through all this now?


Hi Romain, as Dennis has represented you, you must know which law firm he works for?

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:27 pm
Posts: 2
Neil.

With respect, I would seriously advise you to stop all your postings except to advise all El Riad owners you know are expecting a resolution, to stake their valid claims on any properties they think they own with the Courts in Hurghada. This proceedure in Egypt as with companies in Europe that are being liquidated, requires a full list of claimants and creditors against El Riad in light of current actions being taken against the partners Yasser and Mohamed.
If Lotus Breeze and Pyramids Beach clients you are trying to help, do not heed this warning, they may be too late to secure their investments behind others who are fitting doors and locks to empty units thinking they have first claim. If Lotus Breeze buyers get lawyered up they may be in time to have their positions validated.
If you do not believe me, you must see for yourself. The situation is dire and we see no daily representation by Dentons in the courtroom on behalf of Kash's or any your UK owners outside of our own consortium of claims. We see Ahmed Tawfik (Kash's lawyer) pleading for Mohamed to keep in business.
Neil, you know this will not happen. Be realistic.

Please, for the people's sake stop this argument and listen for once.

Alan.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:53 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
Alan, Dentons are not representing any of Kash's clients and the ones they are representing are being kept updated. Everyone can read your posts so I don't need to tell anyone to do anything, however, on the flip side you could also say the crooked UK agents have a big interest trying to get rid of El Riad as it would take away all the issues of money not being paid dodgy contracts issued etc...

As the Egyptian courts seem to be taking these actions seriously, I will be telling all investors that have been given a contract without the landowners signature, to lodge a complaint with the Egyptian courts against UK companies that have set up an Egyptian arm of their business.

I will see for myself next week.

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:22 am
Posts: 1
Members of HRA and private groups, please take time to read our Hurghada Lawyer's translation from http://www.almasry-alyoum.com/article2. ... eID=313379

Seized 40 million pounds of the 75 victims in Hurghada and run away
Author Mohamed El Sayed Soliman 09.10.2011

The City of Hurghada witnessed serious Fraud to Tourists who wanted to buy Tourism Apartments to live in or spend their holiday, as the Owner of El Riad Real Estate Company have taken over 40 Million EGP from 75 foreign and Egyptian victims. A report of the case has been written, and the General Attorney has decided to arrest the Accused and therefore the Police and Security of the Red Sea has the order and duty to arrest the accused, who seems to have fled once he acknowledged that the defendants had written several reports against him.

The Counselor Mohamed Yassin, Attorney General of Prosecutions of the Red Sea, ordered the immediate warrant of the accused Yasser Ahmed Ibrahim, Owner of El Riad Real Estate Investment Company in Hurghada and to investigate him for the reports that were made against him on behalf of 75 foreigners and Egyptians accusing him of Fraud and selling of the same properties for more than one time and to defraud an amount of money not less than 40 Million EGP. Therefore Counselor Mohamed Ramadan, Chief Prosecutor of Hurghada, decided to arrest the Business Partner of the accused for 4 days for Investigations and remanded for a further 15 days

The victims stated in the investigations, done by Counselor Mohamed Taha, Director of Public Prosecutions, that they bought properties from the First defendant, Owner of the El Raid Real Estate Investment Company, years ago, and paid the full property price. Afterwards they were surprised to find out that these sold, fully paid units were again sold to more than one Buyer from the Real Estate Company with different Sales Contracts and they added that within the list of victims there is an Egyptian Police Officer and a top Egyptian Business Man, and leaders in the Red Sea and Tourists from Russia, Ukraine and America and that one of the foreign victims from Russia paid 6 Million EGP to buy 13 properties and then he had found out that these properties were sold again to other Buyers by different Sales Contracts.

The General Attorney already heard the testimony of 40 victims so far till yesterday, from Egyptians and Foreigners, and it seems that the fraudulent amount of the victims ranges between 300,000.00 to 6 Million EGP, individually in the case of each victim. The General Attorney will go on hearing the remaining testimonies of the victims.

A Security Source stated that the Main Defendant in this case is already registered in other, similar Cases of Fraud against Foreigners and he was arrested more than one time. Most recently he was arrested last month at the Hurghada Airport. A research Team was formed, headed by General Garir Mustapha, Detective Superintendent to arrest the accused as quickly as possible.

Several Real Estate Investment Company owners made claims to “Al Masry El Youm Newspaper” that the cases of Fraud of Foreigners in the Real Estate Investment Field is making a bad reputation for the other genuinely committed companies who are dealing with foreigners and that the foreign victims cases must be settled quickly, and therefore they asked for the interference of the Police and Security to stop and arrest all Companies that have accusations of Fraud towards foreigners.

Dennis Irwin.
Legal advisor.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:27 pm
Posts: 2
RivermeadGlobal wrote:
Alan, the ones Dentons are representing are being kept updated.
Our lawyers are in court daily. Dentons have not been seen in that list of plaintif lawyers.

Everyone can read your posts so I don't need to tell anyone to do anything, however, on the flip side you could also say the crooked UK agents have a big interest trying to get rid of El Riad as it would take away all the issues of money not being paid dodgy contracts issued etc... Exactly Neil. And WWD Egypt etc. will be on that list.

As the Egyptian courts seem to be taking these actions seriously, I will be telling all investors that have been given a contract without the landowners signature, to lodge a complaint with the Egyptian courts against UK companies that have set up an Egyptian arm of their business.
This is too late mate. Each client you wish to help needs to stake their claim to their contracts of sale. Not later, now. The original purchase agreement and date of sale is the only thing the Attorney General will be making a judgement on. Not cancelled or transfer contracts

I will see for myself next week.


You do that mate.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:44 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
Hi Dennis, thanks for the information I have read this on other sites and reading it I can't see any blame being but on Mohamed other than they couldn't find Yasser so took him because he was there, is this how you read it?

I'm not saying any of them are blameless as I am sure the full facts will surface, I'm just reading the article as it is and that's the way it comes across. It states the Owner of El Riad Real Estate Company have taken over 40 Million EGP from 75 foreign and Egyptian victims, NOT the Owner and Business Partner of El Riad.

What are your thoughts on this? I know being in a business partnership generally means all parties take the blame even if one partner/owner is at fault however, this implies Yasser is the one at fault and Mohamed has been caught up in it so is guilty by association not because he has actually carried out any fraudulent activities?

If this is the case and Mohamed has for the past 3 years been trying to sort problems out left by others is it right he should be locked up when he could be out continuing to help?

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:49 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
CaptainAlan wrote:
RivermeadGlobal wrote:
Alan, the ones Dentons are representing are being kept updated.
Our lawyers are in court daily. Dentons have not been seen in that list of plaintif lawyers.

Everyone can read your posts so I don't need to tell anyone to do anything, however, on the flip side you could also say the crooked UK agents have a big interest trying to get rid of El Riad as it would take away all the issues of money not being paid dodgy contracts issued etc... Exactly Neil. And WWD Egypt etc. will be on that list.

As the Egyptian courts seem to be taking these actions seriously, I will be telling all investors that have been given a contract without the landowners signature, to lodge a complaint with the Egyptian courts against UK companies that have set up an Egyptian arm of their business.
This is too late mate. Each client you wish to help needs to stake their claim to their contracts of sale. Not later, now. The original purchase agreement and date of sale is the only thing the Attorney General will be making a judgement on. Not cancelled or transfer contracts

I will see for myself next week.


As will o**c Egypt

Stop thinking you know anyone has cancelled or transferred any contracts they haven't, they all still have their original contracts. As I have said before we are all striving for the same goal you are doing it your way, others a different way, as for putting steel doors on properties some people I am helping don't even have a property to put a steel door on, what would you suggest they do?

You do that mate.

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:22 am
Posts: 1
As will o**c Egypt

Stop thinking you know anyone has cancelled or transferred any contracts they haven't, they all still have their original contracts. As I have said before we are all striving for the same goal you are doing it your way, others a different way, as for putting steel doors on properties some people I am helping don't even have a property to put a steel door on, what would you suggest they do?

Please accept this advice as first hand and in possession of the facts on the ground.

In response to your question to me "I know being in a business partnership generally means all parties take the blame even if one partner/owner is at fault however, this implies Yasser is the one at fault and Mohamed has been caught up in it so is guilty by association not because he has actually carried out any fraudulent activities?" my answer is simple. Do you honestly believe one partner did not know of the other's activities in the 6 or so years they were in business together?

In respect to the question you asked of my colleague Alan Cockayne, the way forward if your clients have documentation from day one is to get that across to Dentons and have their position represented in the Court of the Attorney General as quickly as you can. 75 cases are only the beginning. We presented the biggest sum of case values which equates to about 20% of the 40+million le claimed so far. There will be more as we substatiate our position obviously and yours to add too. We think it could be over 700 claims that will be read out, many from locals who bought 2nd and 3rd in line.

We do not want our customers to be last in line Neil, do we not?
Just to qualify my position, I am merely a Legal Advisor and privately represent owners, not on behalf of a company. My Hurghada Associates are the ones representing them in Court.

Regards.
Dennis Irwin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:36 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
I don't know if he did or didn't no more than you do, you are speculating, did the NOTW editors know their journalists were hacking voicemails? They say not many say they did, Yasser is the one the authorities have issued the warrant for and the one they are naming as taking the money and double/triple selling.

So I don't know anymore than you do but I am sure if Mohamed had signed any of the purchase contracts they will be keeping him inside, we will all have to see what happens. However, if El Riad are closed down, what good is having a stake on a property that is half built and then no doubt go through continuous trouble trying to get it finished or fighting in the courts against Egyptian Nationals over the ownership of a completed property. Do you really think it is going to stop if a court passes judgement, or would it be better for everyone to have the chance to get A property whether it be the one they had initially purchased or one they changed to? Because if Mohamed does come out and is allowed to continue building Lotus Breeze and Pyramids Beach you can bet he has had the shock of a lifetime and won't be in a hurry to end up back there. Add to this the authorities catch Yasser and take assets off him to reclaim money the banks can be paid, people that have bought apartments that weren't for sale could be paid back and people get ownership. Fingers crossed.

Just giving food for thought Dennis because I am sure it's not going to be as clear cut as you think.

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:22 am
Posts: 1
If you are opening this forum while in Hurghada Neil, sorry, I had to leave on other business.

However, by now you may realise the situation is no longer under E.R. or for that matter any landowner's control. They are all under suspicion. Al Rowan especially as these parties seem to have avoided any truths to any of their developers and agents in the process. That leaves you with a fundemental question.

Who can you trust in Egypt Neil?

Dennis Irwin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:19 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
Dennis wrote:
If you are opening this forum while in Hurghada Neil, sorry, I had to leave on other business.

However, by now you may realise the situation is no longer under E.R. or for that matter any landowner's control. They are all under suspicion. Al Rowan especially as these parties seem to have avoided any truths to any of their developers and agents in the process. That leaves you with a fundemental question.

Who can you trust in Egypt Neil?

Dennis Irwin.


So Dennis are you now saying it is the landowners fault not the Master Agents or builders like ER, the landowners are the ones that were pulling the strings?

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:40 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
Some new photos from Lotus Breeze, taken a few days ago, not much happened but seeing as Mohamed is locked up it is good to see some work still continuing and more has been promised.

Attachment:
186_001.jpg
186_001.jpg [ 290.85 KiB | Viewed 7429 times ]



Attachment:
183_001.jpg
183_001.jpg [ 351.06 KiB | Viewed 7429 times ]



Attachment:
182_001.jpg
182_001.jpg [ 385.72 KiB | Viewed 7429 times ]

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:42 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
Here are some new photos as promised by Mohamed, looks as thought they have done more work on the fascias, more scaffolding up and a new delivery of bricks.

Attachment:
040_001.jpg
040_001.jpg [ 75.08 KiB | Viewed 8853 times ]


Attachment:
034_001.jpg
034_001.jpg [ 71.66 KiB | Viewed 8853 times ]


Attachment:
033_001.jpg
033_001.jpg [ 82.35 KiB | Viewed 8853 times ]


Attachment:
021_001.jpg
021_001.jpg [ 52.58 KiB | Viewed 8853 times ]

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:10 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
Another couple of photos from the 29th Dec, its coming along slowly.


Attachment:
008_001.jpg
008_001.jpg [ 533.03 KiB | Viewed 7396 times ]



Attachment:
016_001.jpg
016_001.jpg [ 495.68 KiB | Viewed 7396 times ]



Attachment:
021_002.jpg
021_002.jpg [ 487.21 KiB | Viewed 7396 times ]

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 8:10 am
Posts: 2
If you would like to join a new facebook page to complement this forum and take the message about these crooks further click on this link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 94&sk=wall

Moderators, there will be a link back to this forum to get more people on here I think the word needs spreading about these crooks, if you have noticed all the same sad individuals are on numerous facebook pages and as soon as someone questions them they attack like a pack of dogs. It is time for the hard working, honest investors to start letting the world know how these crooks operate.

Regards

MagnumPI


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:08 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
I have tried to post this today on Webworld Property however, it has been blocked so for all those on Mr Cockayne's Facebook Pages thinking he is telling you all the truth and he is a good guy, this is the real person. He hides behind aliases, he writes rubbish and lies and openly lies on his pages pretending to be someone else.

Hi All, first can I apologise for having to highjack this thread to argue with the people that insist on telling lies and can't even write comments using their real names, I promise this is in the interest of everyone involved as I am going to expose all these crooks who want to write on closed Facebook Groups. What they fail to understand is I can back up everything I have done from the start and it is all out in the open on forums under my own names, these idiots have multiple names on here, other forums and Facebook, if they are telling the truth why hide. Anyway you will love this one, Mr Cockayne pretending to be Janet Murray, he can't even disguise himself properly, just like when he was sending emails as Dominique and then admitted to being Alan Cockayne.


Janet Murray
Today Neil Hollingsworth managed to cut and paste a comment from on here today about him cracking up, which he has now had posted on WWP. He is now blaming Mr Cockayne for writing the post. Well get it right neil it was me Janet Murray who wrote that comment and it has been me that has been denying you from writing on here. I think i have rejected your request about 4/5 times, and why because you dont always tell the truth, you give people false hope. I cannot get onto WWP to tell the members how wrong you are, as you had me and lots of people on this forum banned for speaking the truth. Dont you dare deny it. Neil we all know what pull you have with WWP, if you dont like what people say you get them banned. What WWP people need to do is read all previous posts and then they will see where Neil went wrong. He went wrong when he started trusting Mohamed and making exscuses for El Riads downfalls. Everyones wrong bar him, what a joke this man is, bring it on Neil I am just about ready for you. I suggest you keep on taking posts from here and put them on WWP but you wont do that will you because we tell the truth as it is .

So this person is claiming to be Janet Murray on the Lotus Breeze group http://www.facebook.com/groups/255746347833120/, now if you go to the Pyramids Beach Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/288288631239269/ this same person Janet Murray told someone she would pm HER telephone number, this is great :)

Janet Murray Carol i will pm you with my tel number can you give me a call Thank You.

The number sent via PM was

This is the number "Janet" put on my message centre on their site : 01142 889274

If you Google this number it comes up as Coral Life Style Ltd, which just happens to be Alan Cockayne's company please use this link to verify http://companycheck.co.uk/company/05304833 you need to scroll down the page to find his name

So Mr Cockayne, I am looking forward to your explanation on this one and how you intend to twist this round to everyone who seems to believe your lies that it is my fault. What did I do highjack your Facebook account and send this number to frame you?

And as for banning people on here, if you noticed I had to set up an account under NeilH because I was banned myself a while ago for bad mouthing El Riad, YES I really did bad mouth El Riad and I have done all over the place but I also bad mouth you, Kash and the ones we can't mention on here because I have no allegiances to anyone except the poor investors caught up in all this mess who's money all these parties have stolen and spent. So go on try and worm your way out of this one on your closed Facebook pages and bad mouth me all you want because I am coming after you all and I have nothing to hide, I have done nothing wrong hence I can write under my own name, I would look around you and think do you really want to go down with them?

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:22 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Norwich
How do I set this so I get an email each time there is a new post? I can't seem to find the right box to tick


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:09 am
Posts: 0
This is an email sent out by Mr Mohamed Hussein Mohamed about Lotus Breeze

Dear All
Now iam free after long time without any freedom and i had to pay for what my partner did for long time without telling me anything .but thats has been good leason for the life .
First i just would like to thank you all for your support all the past time and i would like to let you know after i being released i found out that my partner and his lawyer still doing the same and sale same of the apartments more then one time and as you all know that yasser he is in cairo hidding and the police they are looking for him ,hope that soon they can get him then all will be ok . so i would like to ask you to work with us and we can stop what his doing regarding the work in the site i have spoke with the eng on the site he has confirm that the development will be ready in 6 monthe and now iam working with all my staff to putting things right .i already start work in the development and we do have good plan to finish everything in good way and to improve ourself to all they people who talked bad about us .
Thanks for all of you
Regards
Mohamed


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:24 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
This is a message to Mr Alan Cockayne or whoever reads this forum on his behalf, and I am posting under my own name unlike Mr Cockayne who as everyone knows has had so many names on forums and Facebook he has probably forgotten his own name.

I'm not a big Facebook fan so I'm not quite sure how it works however I see you have somehow managed to set your pages so I can't read your posts but I can read everyone else's, why would you do that? What's the matter are you scared? I have now had all your posts emailed to me, and as you keep stating (knowing I couldn't read them) you want me to sue you and take you to court, well it will be my pleasure.

As for your latest post about the posts being entered on here under MagnumPI ("the criminal prosecution services in Hurghada find these statements offensive against an Egyptian operating company and I will be detained on my next visit") is ridiculous and is obviously you once again trying to BIG yourself up among your couple of followers. All that information if you read it is available on public websites and unless I have read it wrong all looks to be legitimate. If not please let me or one of the moderators know and we will remove it.

I have also made arrangements with my solicitor to visit the police on my next visit and hand over all the information I have and this now includes all your Facebook comments where you state to be operating at government level, with London TDA, the Red Sea Governor etc... I wonder if the TDA in Cairo have heard of you? I will have to ask them.

I have up to now refrained from getting into this time consuming tit for tat however, reading your comments about being a "Captain of Construction", and as mentioned above "Operating at Government Level" I think you need bringing back down to earth. As for me not listening to you for over 3 years, or is 2 1/2 years, oh no on another post 2 years, I can find many posts as late as 2010 where you under another one of your aliases telling people to contact me as I was doing the right thing, I even have emails off you saying the same.

As for intercepting an email where I said I was going to be paid when people swapped is libellous (so I hope you have the email) because the only remuneration I was supposed (I say supposed because I haven't actually received anything to cover my time or expenses, so still doing it all for free, which is what the email referred to, so nothing about being paid when people move) to be receiving was to cover my expenses and time in updating Lotus Breeze clients as I do run a business and not a charity (although it does feel like it at the moment) and as I had no involvement in Lotus Breeze until Mohamed asked me to update all Kash Ijaz's clients (No More Hotels) I told him he would need to cover those expenses because I had already worked for free for over 4 years on the Desert Pearl fiasco and I would continue for free as I had sold a couple of those apartments and as an agent with integrity I saw it as my job to do so. Even though most of the people I am helping bought from other agents like yourself, and I believe you sold some on Lotus Breeze as well.

So far from the "working for El Riad you seem to want people to believe" the only people I was concerned about were the investors who after their agent ditched them had no-one to speak to and were left out in the cold. Granted I should have just said no, I wonI't do it but that is punishing people that have already been through hell and back. At least if I had said, no you and Kash wouldn't have the chance of trying to pin your mistakes on me.

I could go on and show all your posts as utter rubbish, lies and trumpet blowing but I have better things to be doing with my time, so go on tell everyone how wrong I am but read this for a last comment.

You, Garry, Kash and whoever else all slate me for being an El Riad sympathiser, supporter, working for them, I'm stupid, gullible etc... etc... Agree?

Who is it that paid all the money over to El Riad and continued to pay it even though they knew there were problems? I have been working on a solution for over 4 years and not one penny has been paid to El Riad/Yasser or Mohamed, even though there has been close to £100,000 sat in an account for many. many months. If I was working with El Riad/Yasser or Mohamed and being paid if they got some money don't you think I would have sent it over, just like Kash and Garry did? So I think you all need to think again before passing comment on me, and look at those around you because I'm certainly no sympathiser, supporter or friend of any of the parties involved.

So there is something to think about little Cockettes ;)

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:25 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
I would just like to say well done to Alan and o**c in putting Pyramids Beach in the hands of the court, and to all those in DP1 (you know who you are) blowing smoke up his backside take a look next door at DP2 and CSP. Yes that pile of bricks that is also in the hands of the court and has been for over 13 years now, and where lots of your fellow investors have no chance of getting their apartment because WWD and El Riad didn't do their homework or they did and just ignored that it had been sold twice. It is great gloating that you have an apartment and telling people to put a tenant in or a steel door on, these poor people don't have an apartment to put a tenant in or a steel door on.

I have had to listen to years of slagging off from you people when you have no idea what I have been doing, I've sat in meetings with Mohamed, Yasser, Samy Omar, o**c, plus many more and listened to the lies from all of them. You think I actually believed this crap, it made me angry having to actually meet with them, all of them?

From day 1 I have been working with the solicitors who strongly recommended not taking it to court because it could potentially be in the court for many, many years and cost thousands, just look at the DP2 and CSP case, all Mabrouk says is he doesn't care it can stay in court for ever unless he gets his money. I don't know the Egyptian legal system so I followed the advice of the experts and we sought a different resolution where all investors would be safe, hence taking so long, and as I mentioned above we are the only people that HAVEN'T sent money to El Riad because we didn't trust them.

It would take me all day to write what has been going on over the years, and it was all done to ensure the investors actually had something to enable them to get an apartment and ensure those apartments were built, with back up plans if the idiots tried messing around again. You have all just picked up on tit bits of information and tried to second guess what was happening, adding 2+2 and getting 10, then bad mouthing me because you put me in the boat as the others who have scammed money out of all of you, when in fact you were so wide of the mark.

All the people involved (that are given the full updates) are on the members forum and are kept updated on my true feelings on El Riad/Mohamed and Yasser and the progress from the solicitors. Obviously emails I sent out would end up in the wrong hands and they also read these forums so if I were to speak my mind in emails and open forums the relationship I have had to build up and the pretence I have had to live with for all these years would have been blown out of the water and everything we had been implementing would be finished.

Pyramids Beach was the last chance for all those on DP2 and CSP to get an apartment, and the deal that had been negotiated for them was very good and was because of the fact I had, had to endure the years of sitting in these meetings (many in the early hours of the morning when I really had better things to be doing with my time). Also to quell further untruths, no old contracts were being surrendered, do you think the largest law firm in Egypt would make such a schoolboy error?

As for o**c, obviously their own clients have their opinions on them, because they went to the trading standards and the police when they disappeared, another untruth being passed around that I went to the police. I didn't even know they had vanished until I started getting phone calls from their clients, that the office was closed and phone lines cut off (and you know this Garry/Garry, because we discussed in our last meeting and you admitted it was your own fault). Now they have taken court action against me, to shut me up and I wonder why? Just to let you know, I will be contesting this and giving the police and courts my own evidence (everything I have, contracts, emails, documents) and showing them what the solicitors and myself have been working on for all these years and how it was going to ensure not only WWD investors were going to get an apartment but also your investors who you let down when you vanished and they had to come to me for help.

So, Alan and o**c I do hope you have a plan of action to get the people from Desert Pearl 2, Coral Sea Pearl, Pearl Vista, Aquarius Pearl and of course your own Pyramids Beach clients an apartment because Pyramids Beach could now be the subject of court action for many, many years, and are you going to keep funding the fight for the next 10 years, because this is how many people I have been trying to help for all these years.

So for now as you can all read I can no longer have anything to do with Pyramids Beach, I do hope you say thank you to those that have potentially taken away your last chance of an apartment to make themselves feel important, and not forgetting try to make themselves a few more pounds off the back of you. Just to add I have never been a moderator on WWP forum and have myself been banned in the past, I am a moderator on here and continued to allow Alan to post his comments under his various aliases, he was stopped because he wouldn't give contact info when giving out information as a legal advisor and Admin wanted contact details in case there was any comeback.

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:42 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
To quell the further slagging off I am receiving about Lotus Breeze, because of course this is all my fault as well. I had nothing to do with Lotus Breeze, I have never sold a property and I have never told anyone not to register their purchase contract, quite the opposite. I have told people they can't register their property until it is completed and the land registered which is legally correct.

As for photos showing signs on doors, the last time I was in Lotus Breeze was when I did the YouTube video and the photos, all the other photos have been sent to me to pass on and put on the internet. As I have said time and time again, my only action on Lotus Breeze was to update owners on what was going on, and this has been from around late 2010, the issues on Lotus Breeze started as early as 2008 when Kash Ijaz took payments instead of telling his clients to do as instructed on their contracts and pay El Raid. No matter what emails he had saying it was fine, he knew the reputation of these people as we all found out and he was stupid to put not only himself but more importantly his clients in that position, and he did it because he was able to take his own money quicker.

Yet here we are years down the line, where I haven't taken any money but when I told Mohamed HE had to cover my time and expenses if he wanted me to look after Kash's clients (bearing in mind Kash took thousands in commissions and I was asking for pennies just to cover what I spent) I am working for El Riad and I am the one who has put all Lotus Breeze clients in trouble.

I think some people need to read through these posts with a clear head and digest the points I'm making and think about it all while looking at the bigger picture and not just their own issues, because there are hundreds out there in a much worse position and some because of the people you are now congratulating.

Also now you know why I get so annoyed when I read these comments about me, because everything I have done for over the past 4 years has been to help get an apartment for those that have nothing and I have had to put up with your disgusting comments about me for years because you were quick to judge me when you don't know me.

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:22 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Norwich
Come on the rest of you that have agreed to take part in this joint legal action, pay the fees over so we can get the ball rolling without any more delay. I paid mine last week. Let's kick some ass !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:22 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Norwich
Neil, do you know how many have actually paid their legal fees for this joint action? And how many need to pay before the lawyer will start the action, or has he started already?
Cheers
Roy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:18 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
crazydiamond wrote:
Neil, do you know how many have actually paid their legal fees for this joint action? And how many need to pay before the lawyer will start the action, or has he started already?
Cheers
Roy


I don't know how many have paid direct but there are around 6-7 that have paid via Cornhill FX, I spoke to the solicitor this morning and he hasn't received a single payment yet, so not good. This action needed to be taken ASAP, but let's hope he can still do something.

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:37 pm
Posts: 13
crazydiamond wrote:
Come on the rest of you that have agreed to take part in this joint legal action, pay the fees over so we can get the ball rolling without any more delay. I paid mine last week. Let's kick some ass !

What is this legal action? i seem to have missed this bit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:38 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
pudkat wrote:
crazydiamond wrote:
Come on the rest of you that have agreed to take part in this joint legal action, pay the fees over so we can get the ball rolling without any more delay. I paid mine last week. Let's kick some ass !

What is this legal action? i seem to have missed this bit.



You haven't missed anything, this is for Lotus Breeze :)

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:38 pm
Posts: 0
hi recieved a call at work this am from will at corhill . 10 have now paid up to try to stop the double selling . he is sending over the money today .

best regards john and wendy carr .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:22 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Norwich
Yes, I got an email saying 8 had paid. Let's hope we are not too late.

I see someone else has asked about the action on wwp, but as they are new, with no previous posts, I wouldn't know if they are genuine or not.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:04 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
Sandra wrote:
What will Michael Joseph be doing for my £200 fees?


Hi Sandra email him on redsealawyer@gmail.com and he will be able to discuss with you.

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lotus Breeze information and advice
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:04 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 am
Posts: 1449
Location: Oldham/Manchester
Sandra wrote:
Hi Neil.
I have communicated privately with your contacts and they seem capable. But I am still confused.
All many HRA members received last time from DWS was due diligence updates and no sign of them suing. Do you think Michael or redsealawyers will go this route? Or will it stall because of spiralling costs from court hearings?


Hi Sandra, the previous action was different than the Lotus Breeze case. I am sure Michael Joseph will be able to answer your questions better than I can, I would direct the questions to him. Thanks

_________________
Best, Regards, Neil Hollingsworth
Tel:0161 6525563/07717826505
Please have a look at our new website http://www.rivermeadglobalproperty.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group