It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Hello and welcome to the Hurghada Residents Association
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:52 pm 

Simon did you get a reply?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:24 pm 

Hi Pudkat,
Just browsing through the forum and noticed no one answered your post about insurance. When it was revealed a while back that el riad were renting out peoples apartments without the owners permission I went across to DP1 in march this year and changed my locks so that my apartment was secure. I left a set of keys with a friend of mine who lives on DP1 so that they could gain access to my apartment in case of any emergencies. I also kept my apartment insured for buildings and contents because I have a furniture pack inside and when I was over I met people who were coming to their apartments on holiday and discovered that items they had bought were missinng, ie dvd players, irons, clothes drying stands and other items, so better to be safe than sorry. The only people who had access to their apartments were the builders(you know who) and the rental company who was run by (you know who), hope this has been of some help to you.
Alexander.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:48 am 
Hello

Wayne Ghosh here, some of you may have seen me around on various forums.

having incurred financial loss and almost losing our house due to related depression, i am slowly getting back to normal and growing stronger by the day. i have been banned on a certain forum having once being moderator. I gave up moderation as i could not hold my tongue on the bias of elriad anylonger. I felt my ability to remain impartial was compromised and graciously stepped down. it was around february 2009 when all the elriadwwd thing got way out of hand that i finally cracked as i was sick of hearing the nonsense coming out of hurghada. I had tried to resolve my issues and secure my apartment by every means possible. I had sent my documents to elriad/ united lawyers ( neil would vouch for this as he had scanned them for me) When told contracts would be honoured, i was more confident.... However that faith was rewarded by a dispicable treatment by elriad. There inability to tell the truth was unbelieveable. The thought of securing my apartment had now gone due to disputes happening on all elriad builts. The fiasco at hurghada village compounded my theories and i was no longer prepared to tolerate this nonsense as I know for a fact that I would lose more money to them and still have no apartment. If i did get the apartment.. i doubt id be able to sell it, i doubt i would be able to rent it without more problems.

The net financial losses because of this grew beginning of this year. My wife was made redundant from work at the same time ,Not only this, she had a bout of severe clinical depression that effectively was born out of financial stress, the fear of losing our home and the insuing rows and blame with us both. This almost destroyed our marriage too. We have lost pretty much all of what our savings were.

Having deliberated this and made valid points about the whole situation, suddenly biased views came to the fore and this was unacceptable. Yes I can appreciate self preservation. However, when personal attacks about my situation then became prevelent, I too was not prepared to tolerate this, hence freedom of speech in an open forum was compromised hence Ive joined this one..

Hope to speak to you guys at some point. If there is any way possible of getting my deposit of 6k back, i would be prepared to listen .

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:25 pm 

i am from Norway payd my 20000 for apartment in dp 2 and guess its gone. non in the construktion company el riad had contacted me.is it so easy to make mony

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:30 am 

HI, I AM SORRY TO SORRY TO SAY WELCOME TO THE CLUB, WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME SITUATION. ELRIAD ARE RELYING ON US ALL BEING FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND NOT TALKING TO EACH OTHER TO GET AWAY WITH THEIR CRIMES, NOW WE ARE TALKING TO EACH OTHER IT MESSES UP THEIR PLANS, WE ALL NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND WORK TOGETHER YO SORT THIS OUT