www.hurghadaresidentsassociation.com

It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Open Invitation to Peter Morris
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:31 pm 
Site Admin

To Peter Morris

As you, or your minions obviously read this forum this is an open invitation to you to prove to us that you are not the person people think you are.

As you are no doubt aware, while you were in prison your supporters were very vocal about How you were the only one who could sort out this mess. How you were innocent of any wrong doing. How you were going to sort out this mess as soon as you were released etc.

But as soon as you were released you disappeared, and although you were asked on many occasions no help was forthcoming from you and your supporters fell silent. Nothing more was heard from you until now.

We are now giving you the opportunity to post here in this topic that has been started for your input "without reprisal".

However there are certain conditions that you must comply with to allow you to do this.

1: Under no circumstances are you allowed in any way shape or form, to encourage people to join you in any of your ventures, group/s, proposed legal action etc.

2: Under no circumstances are you allowed in any way shape or form to publish any contact details of any of your companies, investment opportunities or otherwise.

If you can agree to these simple conditions you will be allowed to post on here un-censored

NO ONE ELSE EXCEPT FOR THE MODS ARE ALLOWED TO POST ON HERE UNTIL PM HAS HAD A CHANCE TO RESPOND. IF YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT SUSPENDED FOR 1 WEEK

Post subject: Re: Open Invitation to Peter Morris
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:41 pm 
To Hurghada 1 whoever you are !!!. You state in your post that i or my "minions" use your forum, i can assure you that i have not used your forum. One of your members sent me the post regarding my meeting with The bank Of Abu Dhabi.

I am not a fan of forums but i am willing to answer any questions that your moderators or more importantly,any of your members who have purchased on any of the WWD Egypt developments might have.

I do have a question for you though Hurghada 1 - Why are you going to ban members for 1 week if they want to ask me a question which i will endeavour to answer honestly and to the best of my knowledge ?

Peter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:07 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you for taking the step forward and responding to our invitation.

However let me begin by setting a few things straight for you in advance, It is irrelevant who Hurghad1 or any of the other staff are. All you need to know on that is that we run this web site/forum end of.

Moving on, I think you misunderstood our intentions, the idea behind the 1 week ban was not to stop anyone asking you questions, but to allow you an opportunity to come on here and make your post first, without anyone unleashing there true feelings towards you in advance and stopping you from posting.

Please confirm that you wish this ban to be removed, and we will remove it so that people can post freely.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:17 pm 
To Hurghada 1

Thank you for your invitation. I stated previously that i was not a fan of forums, i had to be persuaded by a buyer to respond to your invitation.
I just find it very hard to communicate in any meaningfull way with somebody who refuses to reveal their identity.

This is not meant to be a dig at you Hurghada 1 as i am told many forum users do not reveal their names, but this is not for me.

Regards

Peter Morris

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:51 pm 

it's a shame you did'nt reveal your identity on the contracts , "wimp"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:37 pm 

Sounds so much as Mr. AH also not a fan of forums. Never answering direct to the point questions. But then again you know each other ... same game....

If you were an honest person you wouldn't need persuading to come to a forum and explain in a open cristal clear way the situation, as well as answering direct questions.

Why does one need to know the identity of posters to answer questions?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:47 pm 
Site Admin

petermorris wrote:
To Hurghada 1

Thank you for your invitation. I stated previously that i was not a fan of forums, i had to be persuaded by a buyer to respond to your invitation.
I just find it very hard to communicate in any meaning full way with somebody who refuses to reveal their identity.

Regards

Peter Morris

Peter,

Thank you for your reply, and no offense is taken, but there are a couple of points we would like to raise for you attention.

"i had to be persuaded by a buyer to respond to your invitation". Ok then, WHO IS THIS BUYER?

If what you say is true and you are genuinley acting in the best intrests of the purchasers, perhaps they would like to explain why they and everyone else should trust you again. We are not biased here, neither do we endulge in witch hunts, we believe everyone is entitled to express there own opinions and reasons for and against whatever it may be.

"I just find it very hard to communicate in any meaning full way with somebody who refuses to reveal their identity" WHY IS THAT?

You are posting on an open "public" forum, and we (the staff) would not be asking you the questions, thus you would not be engaging in meaningful communications with us. But you would be communicating directly with the people who bought from and paid money to you and your company in good faith.

To conclude:

You just can't do it can you?...... You could have done the right thing and took responsibility for your actions by making honest and meaningful contributions to this site, you could have also used this opportunity to prove yourself to everyone and rebuild your reputation just like you say you want to, but sadly you have chosen not to.

Members of this forum are very well informed now, and are also wise enough to make there own decisions whether to trust you again.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:23 am 

This is the latest email sent out from OPPN:

Dear Buyer

We are writing to establish your position in relation to WWDE/El Riad developments.
As a result of the continued support that we have received, the litigation process is now marching forward and we will shortly be in a position to make announcements about the action we are taking. We have previously advised you of the general direction of these efforts but will be more specific soon.
We are of course aware that there have been factions encouraging you to switch to another development and at least one of these has been a well known lawyer in Hurghada who has indicated that OPPN and or Peter Morris had actually been involved in setting up this move. We must categorically deny this and to the contrary, have always actively advised against making such a move. It is yet another demonstration of the dishonesty being displayed currently and the desperation of some parties to try and get you to move. For those of you that have been persuaded by another main player and organisation to switch, then I would advise you to question their motives. We have heard from a very reliable source that they have been promised the maintenance contract on Pyramids Beach as well as the sales of furniture packs.
However, we are aware that some of you have actually signed up to switch developments and we have been asked by our accountants and lawyers to establish what the current position is so that we can direct our resources appropriately. We are taking the position that, if you have already or are about to switch developments, then we will place that unit back on the market at the current market value. We must protect WWD Egypt as a business which in turn protects the interests of our buyers that have no intention of allowing El Riad to bully them.
This exercise must be completed by 30 June 2010; all you have to do is simply email or write advising us of your position. If we do not hear from you by 5pm on that date then we will assume that you no longer have an interest in your unit or have switched or are switching to another development.
If you are not switching and therefore wish to be the beneficiary of our litigation package then please complete the standing order form attached to this communication if you have not already done so.
We apologise for yet another message as some of you must be suffering from communication fatigue, but it is important that we establish the definitive position.

Best regards

Nicholas Bickham and Peter Morris

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:54 am 

No doubt you will all have received the latest letter (above) from OPPN with the usual standing order form attached for making payment to them.

There is still no positive information as to the state of play by OPPN and the litigation case which is allegedly still 'marching forward' and if we are to take their word for it, has been doing so for quite a long time now.

If you decide to switch to a new development, how can OPPN take back your apartment and place it on the market when they dont even own them? To actually own any apartments OPPN would have to first win a legal case against El Riad.

All those who have paid OPPN and Denton, Wilde & Sapte (to join the HRA) and have decided to swap to another development, as OPPN will not be acting for you, you should ask for your payment to them to be refunded or at the very least ask what your money has been spent on.

On the furniture issue, I think we all know by now that Neil offers the option of furniture packages for any development. Neil's furniture is first class, solid wood furniture at a very reasonable price. I think you would be very hard pressed to find a better deal. Check out his website: http://www.rivermeadglobalfurniture.co.uk and see for yourself.

As to the issue of the maintenance and management of Pyramids Beach Resort, I think most of us will be pleased to even own our own apartments and after the fiasco that El Riad made with the Desert Pearl development, if we can get someone who we trust, to be involved that will also be looking out for our best interests, then the better it will be for all of us.

Last bumped by hurghad1 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:54 am.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]