It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Suleder information and advice
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:49 am 
Site Admin

This is the place to discuss information and share advice for Suleder

Post subject: Re: Suleder information and advice
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:37 am 

this is another development unfinshed still parts like a building site now thers a mortgage on it as well should be stopped from biulding anymore untill they finish what they have started

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:40 am 

you may have heard that there is no mortgage on the land of suleder i have just had this confirmed by a solicitor and all the loan is on dp1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:28 pm 

Yet more deceit and lies I suspect. For months we were told the mortgage was on both. How convenient it now only lies with DP1 "owners". Since WWD Egypt are now in liquidation, it seams that someone is now changing tack. How blo**y convenient. Now more pressure can be applied at the point of the ruptured cash artery to extract even more. No one can be trusted in this farce. Especially the lawyers. £22000 is what I've lost. Nothing compared to some, but still I hope something can be salvaged.

Sorry I feel so desperate but I'm so bl**dy sick of it. :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:48 am 

davey wrote:
you may have heard that there is no mortgage on the land of suleder i have just had this confirmed by a solicitor and all the loan is on dp1

There is stil a mortgage on Suleder, check the land registry.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:40 am 

everyone thought even the bank that it was on suleder but when the paper work has been checked suleder was not included.this was agreed at a meeting recentley by the bank and elraid.i have asked my solicitor and he has also confirmed this please do your own checks but i think you will find this is correct

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:36 pm 

davey wrote:
everyone thought even the bank that it was on suleder but when the paper work has been checked suleder was not included.this was agreed at a meeting recentley by the bank and elraid.i have asked my solicitor and he has also confirmed this please do your own checks but i think you will find this is correct

I have just spoken to the bank it is on both.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:17 pm 

davey wrote:

Davey, who was your solicitor that confirmed this?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:31 pm 
davey wrote:

Hi davey, not sure if you have answered this privately but who told you the information about the mortgage because it was very misleading. I have just seen on the other forum the user Ahwaee123 you it looks like is now working with El Riad has confirmed there is a mortgage on both projects. If he has confirmed it and he is working with them it must be correct, plus it appears the bank has also confirmed it. This means no-one on Suleder can own their property until the mortgage is cleared, if DP1 are trying to pay extra to clear it, who is going to help the Suleder owners?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:36 pm 

TeaBoy wrote:
davey wrote:

Hi davey, not sure if you have answered this privately but who told you the information about the mortgage because it was very misleading. I have just seen on the other forum the user Ahwaee123 you it looks like is now working with El Riad has confirmed there is a mortgage on both projects. If he has confirmed it and he is working with them it must be correct, plus it appears the bank has also confirmed it. This means no-one on Suleder can own their property until the mortgage is cleared, if DP1 are trying to pay extra to clear it, who is going to help the Suleder owners?

Good points, and he hasn't answered privately, come on davey who told you, especially as you stated a solicitor!!!!